Siddhima and Trust! ( SR FANS read)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So in past few days I was a bit disappointed with SR. But then I read some of the things Mona wrote and it made me realize they are still the same SR I love. Thanks mona 🤗

Because no matter how much they scream to each other they know they didn't mean that.

Because you seldom find people who have nothing in common except, love, respect, and trust, which makes them inseparable

How true are these?! Every time they got mad at each other they said things but they never meant it. Like the time when Rid told Sid it hurt her more to know that he sent Armaan to meet Riddhima, than Armaan's return to her life. It sounded so serious. She said you broke my heart, you also deserted me today. But did she really mean it? 😕NOPE! 😆 That's why she was shocked to see Sid sending those papers. Then again when she signed those papers and she lashed out Sid, she said mean things to him, did she really believe Sid would leave her? I doubt she thought that even for a second. 😆 That's why when Sid caught her in Armaan's arms she was sure this would actually take him out of her life. Which she didn't want. 😃 Remember the scene where she is washing herself and Armaan is watching her. How romantic! But she still knew she can't be with Armaan because she is still with Sid. Why? when she has already told Sid there is nothing more to talk about and they are over? It's because she knew she will be back with her husband as soon as he puts balm on her hurt ego.

As for Sid. He says mean things to her but he doesn't mean a word. How many times did he say she was acting. Yet at the end of the day when his anger is gone he knows that Rid wasn't acting that she does want to be with him. That's why he wanted to cancel the divorce. Now he is regretting once again for sending Rid away.

In last few weeks I was wondering 😡 GGGGGRRRRRR where is the SR trust I love so much. The one where Rid can boldly claim I know what you think and feel by looking at your face. But then I realized that they do have that trust!!! It's not a foolish blind trust that's unrealistic. But it's hidden underneath their human flawed characteristics. The elevator scene on Friday Rid knew Sid would want her back. When she told the story to Yuvi she wasn't a sad woman who lost her savior. She told yuvi a positive story. The man who made her life better was still present in her life. She knows SR is not over, no matter how many times he yells or how bad the situation looks. That is trust. She might say one thing but deep down both of them know their relationship is far from over.

And that's how SR lives on. They might need a push here or there but at the end of day IT IS THE SR TRUST THAT BINDS THEM TOGETHER!!!!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TM beautiful posts , there is no trust as A has come in between and is all over them , truely they have not got time to be ALONE really alone . When they were alone during the HM , love and trust was there. Only if they are left only with each other will they realize LOVE IS THERE.
Many times people dont understand is it LOVE?? Same goes for SR they know there is SOMETHING>> but ......4 Love to come their lips they have to be emotionally charged. All the times they are high on emotional content , then their lOVE PROGRESSES...........
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant yaar, i applaud you for this post, no-one has trust quite like SR 👏 xx
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatssssssssssssssss....beautiful........its so tru....

Mona did I miss that post of yours 😲😲

These two people have those real valued things that bind them that no matter what they say and do.....its this relation ship of trust and faith that always pulls them back together....

Ridhima scene with Yuvi was all you needed to understand how much Sid is a part of her.......she still has some attachment to Armaan and that is but natural.....but that does not overpower her or "affect" her feelings for Sid but vice versa is true....

Call it whatever you will.....these two are damn well meant to be together.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
👏👍🏼

Awesum topic fats !! It is .. SO true.. Their love is as it was.. True that Sid doesn't confess his love, but still she can feel him.. She knows very well that he loves her, otherwise, she wont confess that No matter how much u hurt that person, or be rude to him/her, he/she will always love u.. just that his words hurt her much.. And why is it so? Why does it hurt her so much when Sid says anything abt AR ? Becoz it's hard for a girl to take up WRONG blames.. She is her own marzi ki maalik.. when she decided to stay away from SA, the so called social pressure, her father's threatening didn't work for her.. And as soon as she saw that SID is gonna leave her, she realized what Sid means to her! Same happened with Sid na? During DP track ?

These two people needed jerks to realize their love.. And now both of them need another jerk to CONFESS it! Both are at same boat .. Just a catalyst, and they will make the equation work ;) Sid is angry for the time being, that is kinda OBVIOUS ! When Ridz was ditched or left by her love, she went on to leave her first love and choose another person for herself.. This is what a Dhonka does to u.. And if u compare this to Sid, Sid still at least LOVES Ridz.. And will always do.. Anger will pass by.. As he never really let her go.. 😛 And will never do 😃

let's hope for the best for next week now 😊
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
SR trust and respect is there. In a very human form though. Which is refreshing. It is not the type of trust where sati savitri will blindly put her faith in her husband when all evidence points against him. If Sid is rude to riddhima she gets hurt and she gets mad. But deep down she knows he didn't mean it. Same goes for Sid.

They have faith in each other even if they don't know it . Which only makes it more beautiful. I compare Sid to some of the other telly husband..🤣 he is superior to almost everyone. Rid is also a better wife. She knows her husband.

Wonderful post!!😊

SR are unique because their story started in such a different way. It wasnt the typical girl meets boy, have cute fights and fall in love! They went through a whole journey before they started even liking each other and eventually falling in love!

And in between they formed this bond- an unbreakable bond which was held together by trust and dependence on each other.

Like you said they have been through a lot and the divorce papers and horror scene at lonavla shook that trust- but it still hasnt broken!! If that trust was weak then they would have divorced and finished with each other straight after lonavla but no matter how much sid is pushing ridhimma away she sill has hope that everything will be fine and so does sid!

The trust and bond between them is  stilll there and once they open their hearts to each other that trust and bond will be so strong that no one will evre be able to break it!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Wonderful post!!😊

SR are unique because their story started in such a different way. It wasnt the typical girl meets boy, have cute fights and fall in love! They went through a whole journey before they started even liking each other and eventually falling in love!

And in between they formed this bond- an unbreakable bond which was held together by trust and dependence on each other.

Like you said they have been through a lot and the divorce papers and horror scene at lonavla shook that trust- but it still hasnt broken!! If that trust was weak then they would have divorced and finished with each other straight after lonavla but no matter how much sid is pushing ridhimma away she sill has hope that everything will be fine and so does sid!

The trust and bond between them is  stilll there and once they open their hearts to each other that trust and bond will be so strong that no one will evre be able to break it!!

Ditto!! 👏
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sathaye shayad yehi to PYAAR hai!!!

Kuch bhi kaha na kuch bhi suna na fir bhi bechain dil hain..humara!!!
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with every word of u wanderful post SR r made for each other and they r the best realy miss SR's home sweet home wanne SR toghter agian in there Home alone SURF ALONE:) dont need anyone kabab mei hadi lol.....................

Love Leena:)