SR-OS Cant Stop Loving You

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,Im new in this forum and im an ardent fan of Siddhima.ive been a silent reader for months.i dedicate this OS to all siddhima fans.Also to my inspiration Poco,fizzy and other talented OS writers
Sid and Riddhima were returning back home from lonavala .Dr Kirti had send them for an emergency case .It was raining heavily and sid was driving.Ridhima was just looking at Sid .She wanted to talk to him. although they were on talking terms but their relationship didn't go beyond that and ridhima wanted to change this.So did Sid.He was lost in his thoughts when his phone rang.he parked his car on the edge of the road and answered
Sid:Hello
Arm:Hi Kuchi ku
Sid:Kya? (Getting Frustrated and Embarassed)Armaan.will you stop calling me that and why the hell did you call me.
Arm:I just wanted to know where my kuchi ku is. Actually Dr Keerti told me to call you to know about your whereabouts
Sid:Im on my way to sanjeevani.its raining heavily and we may come a little late.
An idea bumped into armaan.
Arm:Sid….ahh..Woh…? actually…main road par barish ke vajah se landslide hua hain
Sid:Kya?
Arm:Haan tumhe aaj raat wahi betani hogi
Sid:Kya Lekin Itne raat ko kaha jaaenge.
Arm:Tumhara farmhouse hai na.woh lonavala se kafi paas hain na.
Sid:haan lekin tumhe kaise patta hai
Arm:Woh maine tumhari diary padh le thi.tum riddhima ko waha le jaana chahte the na.yehi mouka hai
Sid:Tumne phirse meri dairy.what the….how can you just read someones diary.
Arm:Ahh…Hello..Khush…..Phoof(Started making sounds) I cant hear you (giggled and disconnected the phone)
Sid:hello?aarrhh.
He turned his eyes to riddhima.she was completely lost in her own world.she was remembering her moments with sid.after tapping two-three times,she came back to her senses
Rid:huh?
Sid:Riddhima,we'll have to spend the night in my farmhouse.theres a landslide ahead.my house is not far from here.
Rid:OK
Sid drived and after few minutes parked it on the side of the road
Rid:Kya hua?
Sid:kuch nahi.Humhe yahaan se chalke jaana hoga.Kuch he dur mera ghar hai.
Rid:But its raining heavily and we don't have umbrellas or anything.
Sid:There is no other option.we'll have to walk overthere.
Rid:Ok
Both came out of the car and started walking together through the jungle.it was densed and dark and riddhima could barely see anything.sid was walking holding ridhimas hand and she was just looking at him with love and affection.she didn't feel the need to watch her steps as she fully trusted her husband and was ready to go anywhere he takes her.Suddenly she lost grip and fell down taking sid along with her.Sid was over ridhima.Both completely Wet were just lost in each others eyes.Ridhima wanted the time to freeze.She could feel sids breath touching her soft skin.she could feel the warmth of his body.sid could smell the fragrance of her body.he could feel ridhimas soft skin.they stayed in that condition for sometime.
Sid snapping out of it got up and lifted ridhima in his arms.
Rid:Sid mein chal sakti hoon.thumhe mujhe uthane ke zaroorat nahi hai
Sid:I can see that butter feets.i cant risk you falling down again
Ridhima moved by his concern for her agreed and he started walking through the jungle.Nothing can be more romantic than a husband carrying his wife in his arms on a rainy day to his house-Riddhima thought.They finally reached their destination which brought a glow in riddhimas face.The house was a dream house.it had a beautiful garden and a very romantic feel in it.Sid and ridhima entered the house together.
Rid:This place is so beautiful.
Sid:Yeah I know.i always wanted to bring you here.
Rid:Im Happy we came.par light kaha hai
Sid:The fuse has blown up due to this heavy rain.ill bring some candles.
Rid:Ill help you.
After sometime the room was filled with candles that created a beautiful and romantic atmosphere .riddhima wanted this night to be the most special night of her life.
Sid:Riddhima
Rid:Haan Sid
Sid:theres a small problem.There is only one bed.
Riddhima blushingly said
You have a problem sleeping besides me
Sid:yes.?..No..?...I mean..main.
Ridhima laughed at his embarrassed baby face.she wanted to kiss it,but somehow controlled her feelings
Rid:I have no problem sleeping beside my husband.Do you?
Ridhima said lovingly looking at her husbands eyes.Sid and ridhima both looked at each other with affection.
Sid:No I Don't.
Sid and ridhima both looked at each other with love and affection.
Sid:Riddhima,uh you should change.youre all wet.
Rid:You too.let me dry your hair or youll catch a cold.
Sid:Riddhima Wats This(as he noticed blood stains on the back side of her white salwar kameez)
Ridhima was so lost in sid that she didn't care about her pain.
Rid:Haan Shaayad humhare girne par kuch lag gaya hoga.
Sid:Ridhima tum bhaito.mein ointment lee ataa hu.
Ridhima:theek hai
Sid sat beside her with ointment in his hand.ridhima sat with her back facing sid.sid touched her bloodstained area which sent currents to her body.Riddhima closed her eyes in ecstacy.
Sid:Riddhima Mujhe ointment lagaane ke liye tumhare kapde ko thoda fadna hoga.
Ridhima turned red  listening to this.the thought of siddhant touching her bare back sent shivers to her whole body.it was to fast but she wanted to feel the closeness and vice versa
Ridhima almost shivering just nooded.Sid never thought shed say yes.he was very happy to be this close to riddhima.he just wanted to turn her around and hug her but was somehow controlling himself.
Sid tore a part of her dress revealing only a part of her back side.Ridhima closed her eyes in ecstacy.she was never exposed to sid this way.
Sid started applying the ointment on her bare back.Tears started flowing from her eyes.she was fighting against her feelings.she wanted to explode and express her feelings to him.she wanted to open her heart to sid.His hands were sending currents to her body.riddhima could not control her feelings anymore and just turned around and hugged sid.The force pushed both of them on bed.Sid feel over the bed on his back and riddhima was over sid holding him tightly and feeling his body
Sid:Riddhima kya hua
Rid: (With teary eyes)I love you very much sid.mein tumse bohut pyaar karti hoon.apne poori zindagi tumhare saath betana chahti hoon.i cant fight against my feelings for you and I don't want to.i want to stay in your arms forever.
Sid:even I want to spend the rest of my life with you.i love you very much riddhima and will always be with for eternity.
Riddhima felt so relieved.she finally expressed what was in her heart.she just slept on sids chest for a moment and felt the warmth.The warmth she wanted to feel her entire life.
Sid was in heaven.he finally got what he always wanted.Riddhimas love
They Stayed in that condition for a brief moment feeling each others body till sid opened his mouth.
Sid:humhe change karna chahiye warna bemar ho jaenge.
Rid:Tum sahi keh rahe ho
Sid:us room mein sue ke kapde hain.tum waha change karo.mein yahan karta hoon.
She was about to leave when she slipped and again fell on the bed with sid.
Riddhimas hands were on sids chest and both were just lost in each others eyes
Sid:Riddhima thumse thoda bhi intezaar nahi hota.tum kapde badalke aa jao. Phir jidna naughty bana chahti ho,bano.mein nahi rokunga.
Ridhima embarrassed by his words just blushed and ran to the other room.
                                                                            ……To Be Continued

Hope you guys liked it.will continue if u guys want me to..I know you guys are very sweet to criticize but I want Honest Opinions.
Thank you.
Matt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mabel thumbnail
naughty....naughty...cute...cute....nyc 1....plz continue
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great OS! loved it!! please write more!!👏
update soon please!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
wah wah wah...ek aur shandaar writer in SR brigade...welcome!
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well please can u pm me the link.....please.....well me being an ardent AR fan.....loved your one shot.......
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

fabulous.. SO emotional 😭😭😭😭 Even I cant see Ridz hiding her feelings anymore😭😭

FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSS>.. Where did u stop OMG.. 😆 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ write the next part ASAP☺️ What happens to them?

Waiting.. Guddi :D
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sooo naughty and cute

love it

i will be waiting

pm me 😃
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
it was cute and adoarable i luved the last part
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy nyc 1 yaar 👍🏼
add me 2 ur pm list 😊
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏👏 Just too good... I can already imagine SR like tthat...Please cvs get the eyeglass out and COPY this FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!