The argument continues...

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A new car by Maruti suzuki called 'RITZ'Maruti Ritz' which was introduced in the market was sold out to a Mr.Sidhanth Modi inspite of efforts by a Mr. And Mrs.A.R Pankhe who had been trying hard to buy it for their ladla  Armaan. The Boy Armaan had even taken it out for test driving (though he was never able to do anything other than start her) Unfortunately he had to go abroad for a  concert and so his dream of buying Ritz was shattered.While he was away, Mr. Sidhanth Modi , an NRI doctor, who liked the model, decided to buy it .

This was a great shock to the  AR family who had been waiting to see their son drive this car.They tried their best to stop Mr.S from buying Ritz' . They even filed petitions against the same but the Dealer decided to sell it to him.Unfortunately for Mr.S, the car  is showing some starting trouble and the poor guy too has not driven it yet.

When this reporter met him, Mr.S told him that though  he had  bought Ritz  with great hopes believing it would last life-time, he has never used it even once.He said he was promised that it was one of its kind with a lot of facilities like powerful engine, aerodynamic effciency, beautiful curves, boomerang tail lights, adjustable steerings and many other facilities. But since day one, the car seems to act weird. He had even offered to sell it to Armaan but the deal couldnt finalise.

The A R family has not taken kindly the fact that Mr.S had actually bought Ritz which they had been dreaming to buy for their own own son. They have been going around telling everyone that Sid has actually bought a "second-hand product".They said armaan is more familar with the car and so he should be the only one to use it.Sid\s family responded to this saying they dont care what the Phanke's say  and as long as sid has the keys he will have  the sole right to own  Ritz. A R Phanke said Mr.Sidhanth can never be happy coz 'Ritz' will respond only to armaan's touch while Sid's family said that armaan has no right over Ritz since the original documents aree with Sid.The argument  continues.....πŸ˜›
Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LMAO...good one!  πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸΌ  Finally again we have JS reporting on a New Lunatic times news..

More that second hand car  toda sa oil change and premium gas daley tho I think Ritz will have smooth acceleration with Dr. Sid  driving @100 miles /hour !!!πŸ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi shamil............

Loved Mr.Jhootha Singh reporting.....
Didn't even thought that Maruti Ridz model will get this type of publicity............Awesome yaar........

Awiating the continuation part.............

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

πŸ‘πŸΌ  Finally again we have JS reporting on a New Lunatic times news..

More that second hand car  toda sa oil change and premium gas daley tho I think Ritz will have smooth acceleration with Dr. Sid  driving @100 miles /hour !!!πŸ˜†

dont talk like the Pankhes shantiji😳.. its an unused car..dont u know thatπŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DANG 🀣🀣

Ritz ;) ;) LOLLLLLLLLLL

YUP.. the legal docs are with Siddhant modi :P Now he is the only one who owns the car :D

Awesummmmmmmmm post Shamil.. as always 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Does it have sun roof and moon roof !!!

O-M-G. Jhoota Singh publishes yet another great article. Tell a friend, tell a friend now! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ <-- Firstly, thank you. I am still grinning after reading the description and history of Maruti Suzuki Ritz. πŸ˜† If only Armaan had booked Ritz prior to leaving for the concert, none of the chaos would have begun in the first place...but I'd be lying if I said that I don't enjoy the never ending arguments that occurs over second hand, oops I mean brand new Ritz. Hehe. Armaan had test driven the red, suave car on a bright day, and all seemed fine, but woh kehte hai naa daane daane par khaanewaala ka naam likha hota hai....Siddhanth bought it, aur woh bhi ekdam haq se. πŸ˜› The car is a bit stubborn and has gone haywire due to the continuous tug of war and family drama, but methinks Siddhanth will be able to drive it one day for sure.

Lekin, I'd add Ritz kee koi guarantee ya warranty nahin hai. πŸ˜†

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shamil!..now this is very creative!..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yepe Ritz is a brand new car that people are calling as a second hand!..just because they saw Armaan test driving it..and they jumped to the conclusion that he actually owns it!!πŸ˜†

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil ji how you manage to think so creatively your analogies are out of world they are funny and banged on the target, please take a bow and standing ovation..

now coming to taapic.. this was hilarious .. uncle phanke and aunty phanke were eyeing on ritz when it was first shown in Mumbai Auto show .. but wo kya hai na.. jiski chabhi usi ki bhains *ahem I mean garii*

and Shweeto Singh ji rocks.,. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by monar - 13 years ago