SR - Mission Siddhima + Signs, Signs & More Signs

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys this is another one of my Interpretation Posts, I'm doing a POV of both Sid and Ridzy && here's a lil surprise..... I am adding a lil POV of Ammy as well, I mean c'mon the guy is doing a good job at uniting SR, so lets give him some credit for it. Again an amazing thanks to all the friends and fellow fans who have helped support me throughout all my posts. Hope I do justice to the characters, please no bashing, and if the post is not to your taste then please click off. Thanks. I have one main rule which will be stated below, heed well because if you do not obey it then i WILL TAKE ACTIONS:

1. NO FORM OF BASHING WILL BE PERMITTED, IF YOU BASH, THEN I AM SORRY BUT I WILL REPORT YOU. DO NOT TAKE THIS AS I WARNING, I AM STATSING A FACT, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REPORT YOU TO THE MOD'S

Sid:

Ridzy.... You are trying so hard, to fix our problems, to be in my life, and then there is me, who is forcefully pushing you away. Despite trying not to do so, I keep seeing your face everywhere I am. No matter what I am doing, my thoughts always seem to halt at you. Today in the lift, how I craved to speak to you, to say hi, to say something at least, just to hear you speak, to see you smile, anything. It seems like fate keeps bringing us before one another for a reason, well that's what I would like to believe. Perhaps Ammy is right, maybe I should let go of my fear and suspicions and trust you, let you in, but then again he seems to understand you a lot better than I do. Or maybe I am wrong? Perhaps he views things from a different perspective? I wish I knew what to think, what to do. Later in the morgue, the way you came running into my arms, whether it was intentional or not, I do not know, all I can remember was that I loved holding you again, close to me, it felt..... natural, normal, heavenly. I wish I could've held you like that forever, but then senses kicked in and you dispersed yourself from my embrace. As you turned to leave however, you dupatta got trapped in my watch. Was this a sign of destiny? A sign that clearly said, like an elastic band we can expand from each other as much as we like but will ultimately be drawn closer and closer, despite our futile attempts to escape from whatever elucidations we have. Even when I tried to ease the material way, it remained firmly attached, almost as if it did not want to leave, perhaps this was another sign? Telling me that you are meant to be with me? That you do not want to leave? It took your attempts in order to set it free from the grasp of my watch. How I wish I could voice my opinions to you, my some-what superstitious views, but I do not wish to alarm you, or make your departure from my life any more harder than it already has become. Despite trying not to, I still want to be with you, I want you to be with me, am I an idiot? A fool for letting you go? Now More Than Ever, I Know With Full Conviction Ridzy..... I Love You.

Ridzy:

Sid...... will your anger ever decease? Has it gotten to such an extent that you do not even wish to see my face any more? Seeing you back in sanjeevni is like walking on air, I hated to think of you on your own, attempting to aid yourself. For a moment when I had entered the Changing Room, you seemed confused by my presence. Almost as if you were both surprised and elated to see me, then your next words sent me into confusion again, you wanted me to leave. I thought that would be the last I saw of you for that day, but fate intervened and brought us before each other once again in the lift. I very badly wished to speak to you, to say something, to see that cheeky smile of yours, but why should I be the one to always make the first move? You were given a mouth, so you should use it and speak to me! When I glanced over and looked at you, our eyes locked in intense gaze. I felt myself melt, shivers slowly cascading through my body, I lost myself in your delectable eyes. How I wished to look in them forever, but unfortunately the lift came to its destination and we had to depart. As I pondered my situation with you, I got a page from DR. Keerti telling me I had to go to the morgue. Once arriving there, strange noises started to emerge from nowhere. I was petrified. As I ran, fleeing in fear, I found myself in the soft embrace of your comforting arms. As I latched onto you in fear, it occurred to me how nice this felt, how easy it was and how utterly safe I felt. As I slowly attempted to break free, my dupatta, much like myself only seconds ago, had latched itself to you, well more specifically to your watch. This seemed like a sign to me, one that said, in times of need I will always find you beside me, to comfort and hold me, it also said that even when we try our hardest to keep apart, we will never be able to truly let go of each other. See Sid even destiny has given its verdict, we are meant to be together, I want to be with you, fate keeps intervening and giving us these signs. Its only you who does not wish to accept or even acknowledge them! Ammy is right, I am missing way too many opportunities, in some ways I am petrified of going to this party, to see you, to be around you, but in other I am happy that Ammy issued me with this dare, I will prove to you how much you mean to me, I will grasp a hold of opportunity and make it last for all that it is worth, Because Sid.... I Love You.

Ammy:

Sid... Ridzy... two souls who have been deterred because of me, but fear not, "Jahan Pe Milana Hain Do Dill, Vahan Pe Armaan Hain Shamil" I will make sure the two of you remain together, because I can see the budding love that you both have for each other, though ridzy has yet to admit it, I can see it in her eyes, and sid, he has already admitted it, and reading his diary was further confirmation of his feelings. So far so good though, Mission Siddhima is going successfully. If I wanted any more signs of your and sid's pure connection, then it would have to be when your dupatta attacked itself to my belt, when I had seen it get stuck to sid's watch, it had been reluctant to be set free from sid, almost like yourself. But when it had attached to my belt, it came away easily with no resistance whatsoever. This was a sign for me, a sign that you belong to sid, and that you had already let me go, that you no longer wished to hold on tightly to me as you once would have done, that you and your dupatta want sid, and will put up a fight when asked to let him go. Ridzy & Sid I promise I will unite the two of you. I have already given ridzy a challenge, to participate in the upcoming party at Sid's house which I am throwing. Now to get sid there without difficulty.... Surely I will think of something. One thing is absolute. I Will Unite Sid And Ridzy. Mission. Siddhima. Will. Not Fail.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar beautiful as always kya howa ke long hai lol...... stil have time to read:) btw i agree we should thankss Armaan for helping SR:)

Love Leena:)
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As always, a very well written post! Loved reading it .

irrespective of what anyone thinks or says, SR have been portrayed as 'soulmates' and that is how we have and we will always see them.

We have said alot about what SR are - that deep-inner bond they have, Soulmates, the pull they have, each other healers etc, but they are also Silent Lovers

Their silences always manages to convey more then they say and speak volumes

I hope one day Ridz finds out how much this man loves and how much he can endure for her and take on all that pain

At the end of the day, the wounds SR have - only they can heal each other, i guess SR complete each other

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: AfghanLeena

wow yaar beautiful as always kya howa ke long hai lol...... stil have time to read:) btw i agree we should thankss Armaan for helping SR:)

Love Leena:)

Lol thanks yaar, i needed some inspriation for it, and todays epi did the trick, and i just though you know ammy is a good character, and he is making amends now, so he chould be given credit for the help he is doing. xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

As always, a very well written post! Loved reading it .

Thanks Yaar 😊 xx
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

irrespective of what anyone thinks or says, SR have been portrayed as 'soulmates' and that is how we have and we will always see them.

We have said alot about what SR are - that deep-inner bond they have, Soulmates, the pull they have, each other healers etc, but they are also Silent Lovers

Their silences always manages to convey more then they say and speak volumes

I hope one day Ridz finds out how much this man loves and how much he can endure for her and take on all that pain

At the end of the day, the wounds SR have - only they can heal each other, i guess SR complete each other

Rightly said Yaar, SR complete each other and always will, they understand eac other in very huge levels, they prove that second chances do happen. xx
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tazzy, awesome post yaar, so deep and analytical...I always enjoy reading your posts as they explore every angle of the situation....Keep up your great work....👏
tazzy first of all thanks for posting this topic as i asked you earlier to post a topic and you did so my demand was fulfilled, i am very happy.

you are absolutely right on the aprt that it took forever to get ridz dupatta out of sid watch, this has happened before two, when he had kidnapped ridz and in their honeymoon, how much sid tries to get away from ridz, he can never get away from her never, how ridz had to help him get the dupatta out is very heart touching, it needed both of their help to get that dupatta out, that means if one tried to get away from the other one he/she cannot both of them has to agree from their heart, which neither will ever agree to be seperated from each other at all, it is the pull that sidma has, it can never be broken, it is to powerful to be broken ever, this two are soulmate and god has made them to be together for eternity after eternity.

what can i say about the eye, if i start about the eyelock i will write a whole book on that itself. 😆 

the way ridz was keep looking at sid, you could have seen the ache,the agoney,the pinning for her husband closeness,the ardent  to touch him once, she was feeling all kind of emotion including nervousness and safeness around her husband.

ridz kept looking at sid the whole time in the elevatore, her eyes just couldn't seemed to turn away from sid eyes at all, it was sid who kept breaking the eye contact the whole time by either looking at other direction or to the ground, but ridz eyes was like, just look at me please, why don't you speak to me sid, she just couldn't regist looking at her cute doctore face today at all.

mrs.ridddhima siddhant modi has fallen for her cute doctore very hard, it is just that she is kind of slow at this kind of things, but once she knows about her feelings she will never leave her husband sid ever again, never!! 

i agree all this happened b/c of armaan and i am happy that he helping this two out, i just want to see him happy to, he should get his second love to.
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Tazzy, awesome post yaar, so deep and analytical...I always enjoy reading your posts as they explore every angle of the situation....Keep up your great work....👏

Aww thanks Khushi yaar, i try my best, 😊 xx