Waiting for spring in spring

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone!

Exams dunna done and me back in full form!!Not that I was around much before...Anyway this thread isnt about me...sigh!

Its about that lil look Sid gave when after the song all is well ,Ridhima tells him that she will leave him forever.In one look he cast doubts over all said and done-
Siddhant Modi had behaved like a normal husband would and then that normality had been turned to aggressiveness and to put it plainly acting like a jerk.Insecurities,jealousy and self-preservation made him completely immune to Ridhima's tears and her pain.

And he has reasons enough to distrust her-she is the girl who had made him a molester and a rapist when all he did was help her.She was the one who faked hurt and pain after the photos fiasco just to kick him out.She is the one who agreed to marry him and then broke his trust AGAIN by attempting sucide.He could easily assume that she would indeed break it off again.And so when he saw her in Arman's arms all the distrust came flooding back-she was doing what she had always done-used him!

And he blasted out at her and himself-He was a fool to hope,to dream ,to love her!!She was never his and could never be-Being human he became mean and immune to her.But when she said that:You dont want me so I will go away from your life forever-the ice broke and we saw the real Sid-the one who loves her dearly,who finds life bleak without her,who cannot see her pain,who can jump infront of a truck to save her,who can put himself at stake to save her the moment after she had cursed him to death!!

He was vulnerable,sad and strangely satisfied.It hurt him that she wouldnt be his but it made him satisfied that now she could find her way to her heart or as he assumes.But what was most dominant was the loss in there.

For him love could never blossom-when Tamana left he was left with broken pieces of a dream but the next moment he met Ridhima who left him with a new strange desire-that of revenge and that obscured his pain.His mindset changed and he strived to prove himself-The sidma relation began and so did Sid;s journey.Ridhima changed him to a mature compassionate man and in doing so she made a mark on him and he did on her.

For Sid their marriage led to a dream on new beginnings!N thats when he hoped that someday he would make her smile,someday he would be the one to make her eyes sparkle,someday the world would be brighter,someday she would love again,someday spring will return

But as we know spring never came-His dream shattered as his trust on Ridhima shattered on the eve of the wedding.Time swept by and he stood resolute not to swept by that hope again-

But as luck would have it-his wife spoke her heart out and confessed her feelings for him and so again the hope began!He told her how he felt and we saw them both weave dreams together!

But the blast from the past was a tornado which cut short the blossoming buds.Sidma was swept by a swirl of confusion,insecurity and miscommunication which resulted in Sid being  cynical  and Ridhima being insecure!!

And in that moment when his wife announced that she was leaving-his eyes said:So Spring never came for us Ridhima!!

The same complaint could be heard implicitly from Ridhima.As luck would have it everytime she reaches out for her husband something goes wrong.In Lonavla she experienced losing her hubby and realised her greatest fear!Now she wants to be where she was before Arman came but insecurities blog her mind down-cuz all she can see is Sid resolute belief that she wants Arman,sending DP and telling her time and again that she is unwanted!

Today when she walks in and Sid asks to leave her-you can see her heartfelt ache that she was unwanted and unwantable!Mostly you can see the regret when she speaks softly about Sid to Yuvi...it was as though in every second line she spoke she regretted that they never moved on from the liking stag-the love never blossomed and spring never came!

From me to them-SPring is here!The buds are blooming and roses,violets and daffodils are swaying.Its only you two you are blind to it.Wake up and smell the new  day!!Spring is here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful post πŸ‘.......Will reply in detail to this tomorrow.
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gorgeous posts, thank you for rounding up their journey.... here's a bouquet of thank yous....πŸ‘πŸΌ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwww.........neha darling.........u leave me speechless......
It tells me one thing............I MISSED UR POSTS......

Today when she walks in and Sid asks to leave her-you can see her heartfelt ache that she was unwanted and unwantable! She has been feeling this all along the road ever since they got into the nupital bond.....its just today that he said it plain and clear (from her POV) but irony plays tricks......Sid thot he was dreaming her ...none of those words meant wat she took them as........*sigh*!!!

Mostly you can see the regret when she speaks softly about Sid to Yuvi...it was as though in every second line she spoke she regretted that they never moved on from the liking stag-the love never blossomed and spring never came!  This convo between Ridz and Yuvi had so much depth in it.......in that lill convo she poured her heart felt feelings for that one man who meant the world to her.......as she remembered her moments.....all she cud do was smile along with valuing those mometns she lived with her husband.....its like those moments were the most precious moments in her life.....that even the fights between them made her feel good......This was Sid, the one man, her other half......who blew life into her dead soul.....and yes as u say......she had that underlying regret that destiny who got Sid in her arms didnt give them the chance to fully mould their love story.....

From me to them-SPring is here!The buds are blooming and roses,violets and daffodils are swaying.Its only you two you are blind to it.Wake up and smell the new  day!!Spring is here!Spring is defo here.....its just the final mists and remaining grey clouds of winter that are hovering over them.......and along with SR, we wait for these mists n clouds to clear.........so they can breathe the fresh air of new dawn

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sajni786

wowwwwwwwwww.........neha darling.........u leave me speechless......

It tells me one thing............I MISSED UR POSTS......

Today when she walks in and Sid asks to leave her-you can see her heartfelt ache that she was unwanted and unwantable! She has been feeling this all along the road ever since they got into the nupital bond.....its just today that he said it plain and clear (from her POV) but irony plays tricks......Sid thot he was dreaming her ...none of those words meant wat she took them as........*sigh*!!!

Mostly you can see the regret when she speaks softly about Sid to Yuvi...it was as though in every second line she spoke she regretted that they never moved on from the liking stag-the love never blossomed and spring never came!  This convo between Ridz and Yuvi had so much depth in it.......in that lill convo she poured her heart felt feelings for that one man who meant the world to her.......as she remembered her moments.....all she cud do was smile along with valuing those mometns she lived with her husband.....its like those moments were the most precious moments in her life.....that even the fights between them made her feel good......This was Sid, the one man, her other half......who blew life into her dead soul.....and yes as u say......she had that underlying regret that destiny who got Sid in her arms didnt give them the chance to fully mould their love story.....

From me to them-SPring is here!The buds are blooming and roses,violets and daffodils are swaying.Its only you two you are blind to it.Wake up and smell the new  day!!Spring is here!Spring is defo here.....its just the final mists and remaining grey clouds of winter that are hovering over them.......and along with SR, we wait for these mists n clouds to clear.........so they can breathe the fresh air of new dawn

Okay!Now I am speechless!!

I loved what you wrote...

Yes it is indeed a tragedy that after blowing life into her he wants to throw her out of his life!!

Irony is that both want to be together and yet they want to be away for each other....

N ridhima's  convo with yuvi was so needed!!It showed her feelings so well!!

And as to fresh dawn-I see it close by..the party would be the breaking dawn moment..hopefully!πŸ€—
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
</div>My My what a post!
<div>

Absolutely fantabulous!

I read it over and over again..

Here's wishing to some beautiful welcoming spring blossoms in "Sidhimma" (loved the way Dr.Armaan mentioned "Sidhimma" in today's episode) 's lives.
Edited by prejudice - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
wow....will comment later....but for now...Take a Bow! πŸ‘

SR are about Destiny.......

destiny got them married to each other without them planning on it.....

its destiny that will make them 2 bodies 1 soul.......t

hey cannot plan on things.......

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Enjoyed reading your post neha, you write really well

the Rids Yuvi scene was very important and one can look at it as a mini confession from rid's side reg sid

It was hurtful seeing rids believing and thinking that sids hates her ie the rest room scene, . The lkack comunicatuion and assume things alot,

hope that is solved in the comingh epsidoes

enjoyed reaidng everyones thoughts, comments on this post

norzar

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Neha,

Awesome Post.........Once again reliving all the SR moments through yr writing.........Well done.

Surely Spring is there........Only things SR are blind and sure they will realise ASAP.....

Loved yr post......

Keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ