may 21st: Jai marries JAMU!!! Again!!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Ramlali ties the gaatbandhan of Jai & Batori 🤢🤢🤢 and remarks that this time, it's not going to come off.  In Jamu's room, she wakes up, mentions Jai's name, gets up and is surprised to see Sita maiya's statue next to her.  She picks it up and walks down the hallway, and finally finds Ram-ji's statue, and places it right next to it.  She then goes to the railing and sees what's going on downstairs - the wedding.

Jai has completed 3 of the pheras, and Batori is asked to now lead.  Jai then looks up and sees Jamu, and his face brightens up like Times Square on New Years Eve. 😍 The others also look up, and everybody is surprised.  Gajraj, Avadh, Harihar, Bali & Naina are overjoyed to see Jamu alive, while Bodhan, Ramlali, Batori, Shivkali & Chatori are shocked.  Jai throws his shawl that's tied to Batori, and runs upstairs and hugs Jamu.  He then brings her downstairs, and Jamu seeing the wedding setup faints.  Jai tells the pundit that he'll complete the pheras, picks up Jamu and circles the fire the right amount of times, thereby completing his (re)marriage to Jamu.

Jai and Avadh then both tell Gajraj that Jamu fulfilled his condition, and that the curse on the haveli is lifted.  Avadh compares Jai to Savitri and Jamu to Satyavan (I like the switch in roles - that would make Jai the first ever patnivrat swami) 😆 Gajraj too is overjoyed, and confident of that, and Bali remarks that from this day, no bride here will ever be in danger.

Ramlali then tells Gajraj that she's happy that her neice has recovered, but they now have the problem that Batori's marriage is broken when she was just half married, and that their entire izzat is now in the mud.  This issue was left unresolved 😆🤣

Later, in Jamu's room, she wakes up, and Jai tells her all the events of the last 2 months, when she was injured - the various plots on her, the discovery of Rajkishore, the insistance that he re-marry, and he thanks her profusely for saving him from this sin, saying that he would have died w/o her.  Jamu stops him, and tells him not to mention it, since she cannot live w/o him ❤️😍

Precap: Adesh comes into the room and takes Jamu by the hand, and swears that he'll never let her go again.  (Please, Adesh, ask for Chatori)

Comments

I got to watch yesterdays episode, and one thing I found 🤢🤢🤢 - the Pandit's comments that Jai & Batori were like Rama & Sita.  It was more like Rama & Shurpanakha.  One thing I found strange - I know marriage customs vary throughout Hinduism, but I thought the gaatbandhan - where the bride's sari & groom's shawl are tied together is done by the groom's sister, or some relative of the dulha.  Here, it was the dulhan's dad tying it.  And is Bodhan such a moron (hey, that almost rhymes) that he ties it so loose that during the pheras, it comes untied? 😆

In today's episode, I liked it that Batori's question was just left hanging.  I mean, her parents pretty much sold Jamu so that they'd give Batori a great wedding, and they can't even find a proper dulha for her - they have to steal Jamu's, and that too w/o her being dead.  What morons!!!  Weren't there any other havelis in Chattisgarh where they could have married her off?

Next week - hope the Bodhans leave, although I wouldn't mind Adesh getting Chatori.  I can't see any normal girl being happy w/ marrying him.  And I do hope Bali & Avadh get new brides, and let all of them try for the waris.  I actually liked Batori as a bride - just not for Jai though 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Vrisha for the update. Will watch the show and comment later.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks vrisha for such a nice update
loved this episode soooooooooooooo much
finally jai-jamu united !!!

wud love to see their happy moments in the show now !!
sitakshii thumbnail
wish chatori & batori along with their parents r kicked out of the house

& abt the customs vrisha ,cant say as every state has their own customs !!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Sita

I do want to see the Bodhans kicked out, but I do want Chatori to marry Adesh.  Otherwise he'll all the time think that Jamu is his dulhan.  Give him a dulhan of his own.  Unfortunately, since he's mental, no normal girl will want him, only a despo like Chatori.  I can't see even Batori wanting him.  So marry off Chatori w/ Adesh, but kick Bodhan, Ramlali and Batori out of that place.

Incidentally, where is Lakhan?  In the wedding yesterday, they showed Shivkali & Chatori, but no Lakhan.
Mallika113 thumbnail
It was a lovely episode.  Loved the Jai and Jamu moments.

Agree with you Vrisha,  Chatori and Aadesh make a cute couple.  Aadesh is really sweet but naughty.

Mami was too funny when she saw that Sita statue was missing.😆
sitakshii thumbnail
ok guys but i dont like chatori -aadesh pair now
i am really bored of seeing chaotri-batori evil faces !!!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lakhan is out of this show Vrisha... I dont even like ghungruu and padmavati also.. i Guess linited characters would make the show better... i think we need Jai, Jamunia, Bali, Awadh, Gajraj, and Kuber as main leads.. i think we can do without rest of them what say guys..??
Mallika113 thumbnail
I don't mind Chatori-Aadesh pairing.  Mami , Bodhan and Batori need to go away! 
Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks for that info.

If Lakhan is out, why keep Shivkali or Chatori either?  It's not like the Bodhans will take good care of them - just make them disappear, like Chutki's parents.  If Adesh marries Chatori, how about giving Lakhan & Shivkali a final appearance (but don't include Bodhan, Ramlali or Batori) and then get rid of them?

Of your list below (I participated in the poll), there's only 1 female Jamu, which makes it really dull.  I want Naina included as well.  I also want Harihar to stay, and I don't mind losing Kuber, along w/ Ghungru & Padmavati.  But I'd also like a couple of new female characters for Bali & Avadh - maybe as replacements for Batori & Ghungru.  I won't say it's female starved, but we have all the ghatiya females - Ramlali, Padmavati, Ghungru, Batori...

Originally posted by: sd_384

Lakhan is out of this show Vrisha... I dont even like ghungruu and padmavati also.. i Guess linited characters would make the show better... i think we need Jai, Jamunia, Bali, Awadh, Gajraj, and Kuber as main leads.. i think we can do without rest of them what say guys..??