https://soundx.mp3pk.com/indian/qayamat/9%28mp3pk.com%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Alisha Chinai
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: Round 4 is the Romantic Round. So you should pay extra attention to how well they do the "romantic" type singing.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm never heard this song before. I didn't like her pick up of the song much. Thought she could have done a better job with it. But she gradully improves throughout the song. But I didn't really feel the romantic side of her singing. It sounded rather plain and simple to me. She couldn't bring in the magic that other singers this round have. I couldn't really connect with the song. Something was missing. =/

Final rating: 6
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very average singing..6 from me.
simi_1 thumbnail
hmm never heard this song before, so will listen to it a few times

like the soft, soothing feel to the song

alisha is sensous

though the song is almost monotone, something about it seems attractive

will listen to the rest and come back to this
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
7 /10

This is one of the better songs from alisha, but abhijeet could have also done better. Hearing for the first time, she sings well, with good modulation in the middle, otherwise, the composition is straightforward .
She tries hard to convey that romantic feeling but  probably I think is let down by mundane background music and probably soul that was required.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A very unusual choice of song...haven't heard of this song before..

The singing is done well. I don't think that it required much difficulty. The voice is clear. The way she fluently goes from the lower note to the upper note is nice. She goes well with the melody of the song. She brings in highs and lows, otherwise the singing was pretty straight-forward, not too high or low notes to sing.

The main element was the feel in this song. The sensuous feeling is kept accurately by Alisha. Expressions are to the point. I am not much happy with the performance. It is okay, not upto the mark.

So, overall this song will get a 7 out of 10 from my side.

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A little over 24 hours left before poll and Round closes! Be sure to vote!
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Solid singing by Alisha!

Nice and slow, with a nice romantic touch added by Alisha in this song! There were also little things she did that an actress would've done that made the singing overall have even more feel. Her singing overall was nice, not much scope, but still good overall. And of course she had great voice quality, and I liked the way how she ended the song.

Overall, her singing was 7/10 caliber. Good voice quality, and just good singing overall. But because of the extra romantic feel she added so well, and this this the Romance round, so I will add another point

Rating: 8/10

xobile thumbnail
Hmm - another song from Qayamat - A city under threat in the same round!

Not my kind of song really. But the singing is very good. Alisha always maintains an easy quality in her singing. It's just like she's speaking (acting really), but in tune. That's not easy at all! She has to keep the harkats smooth and the voice projection has to constantly be modulated to give a feel of intimacy.

Personally, I'm no fan of such spectacularly un-classy songs. But, there is an element of craftsmanship here! 7/9 on the technical side...