Sid - A Coconut boy :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
me having examz.. and still got time to watch it anyhow😆 here is my take on the epi😳

-------------------------------

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... He is exactly like a coconut😳 Outside get-up all rough n tough n rude, but inside out, he is as soft as naryal paani😳 And the best part of it is, Riddhima knows him inside out😳 She said something like "No matter how much you hurt that person, u can do anything and everything for him/her".. and she was remembering the moments where Sid hurt her, and then those memories where he healed her wounds😳

The whole diary part was so beautiful and divine😛 I wish Riddhima reads it asap😳 M sure if Sid finds her reading this diary, then also he will shout at her, but all in vain😳 she would already know what Sid feels😳 Siddy-boy -- u r trapped by Riddhima hun, the more u would try to hurt her, the more sure she will become🥱 So.. just stop showing this fake attitude, u cant make her believe that u dont love her😳 She knows u..

Before any shubh-kaam we break naryal's right? So.. it's high time Ridz that u break this naryaal erm I mean coconut asap😃 And ur 'shubh' time will begin😳

---------------------------------------

Guddi😳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The whole diary part was so beautiful and divine😛 I wish Riddhima reads it asap😳 M sure if Sid finds her reading this diary, then also he will shout at her, but all in vain😳 she would already know what Sid feels😳 Siddy-boy -- u r trapped by Riddhima hun, the more u would try to hurt her, the more sure she will become🥱 So.. just stop showing this fake attitude, u cant make her believe that u dont love her😳 She knows u..

True ...I love yr post........... best of luck 4 yr exams 1stly.....
Ridz surely knows her feeings and SID NEEDS A GOOD AND HARD FATAK from wifey to come to his senses ....and Armi needs to stop following the hot couple and if he really wants to help SR to get 2gether he should lock them in the pent house with the blasted DIARY IN RIDZ HAND!!!!!!!!!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
It was awesome...sid averting his eyes in the hospital knowing vry well tht if he continues to look at riddhima, she will see through his defenses n will understand how much he loves her which he doesnt want...mindblowing episode
Innocent angel thumbnail
I don"t know abt coconut but he is definately going nuts.....
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Netaji, I will proudly accept this Nariyal....

I din't mind that you called my bro Sid a coconut but actually loved it bcoz he is such a cutiepy that any names or clothes suit him....
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nice post,

sid ki jitni bhi tareef karo kaam hai, his love for rids is unconditonal and he si doing all thsi, bec he wants her happy.

hoepfully rids one day will read sid;s dairy and get to knwo his feelinsg for her

loved the yuvi rids scenes, rids is deeply in love with sid andw we can see that

norzar

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
galwa awsome post sooo chweet
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
True. Sid is all cement outside and all marmalade inside. And only Riddz knows that.☺️

Sid knows he can act diff infront of every1.bt when it comes to Riddhima..it's difficult 4 hm to control..when he's closer to her he 4got everything else

he's still concerned about her n asked"tumhe lagi to nahi" ....n in d corridor..he jus avoids her as he knows it's difficult..n jus moves away..his expression showed it...

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Before any shubh-kaam we break naryal's right? So.. it's high time Ridz that u break this naryaal erm I mean coconut asap😃 And ur 'shubh' time will begin😳

I too want this to happen.
Hey Sid,
Ab Riddhima ke liye apne Jiya ke dwaar khol do.A new life is waiting for you.
Take It.
Riddhima needs to break Sid's nariyal coz now we don't want hard shell,We Want Tender cocunut.😉