20thMaywrtUpdt-MilliVishaalallience/Abhi still mad

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB hall:Nakul comes in Omi goes  forward and then Nakul says don't say anything I have come here to take Omi and Neetu home.. Then Nakul continues saying that I know I said a lot yesterday .. I didn't sleep the whole of last night..
Then he also continues I should have talked it in a better way.. Then he adds that I am no one if husband and wife are happy and who am i to question them both.. Then Nakul says that I apologize for all that and I want Neetu and omi to come home.. manju says its matarani's chamatkaar or  your greatness and you are  really great and then Neetu hugs Simi and she and Omi leave with nakul..😊 Manju thanks Matarani and looks at RS who is pleased. 😊

Sc2:12/24 KB dinner table: Simi is waiting for Abhi at dinner table.. Then Abhi comes in and Simi says I was waiting for you .. You must be tired go freshen up and come .. I will set the food up for you.. Abhi goes and freshens up ..He is still quite not talking to SimiπŸ˜”.. Simi tells him Manju was asking where was Abhi and then she also says that how was your first day at work.. they must have made you do a lot of work.. They are fortunate to get an employee like you!!! I was tellimg all this to Mom.. Then Simi asked Abhi whats your work position in your company.. Abhi says that I work.. thats all.. I answered your question thats it.. To this Simi asks weather she has no authority to ask him how his day was and all that spend sometime and get to know things[WOW really Simi after all this while you have started thinking abt your hubby ] Then Abhi tells her you are a wife so stay like one When a husband comes back from work tired you should give him space πŸ˜†[WAY TO GO ABHI I LIKE THIS GUSSA WALA ABHI He Rocks πŸ˜‰.. 😳Then Abhi gets up and is going when Simi stops him and says that tomorrow we have to go to Vishal's house for lunch.. Abhi tells her that he needs to go to work..Then Simi says you take half day.. Then Abhi says this will be my second day at work so I need to be there.. Then Simi says but Vishal has called the whole family and you are the damaad [son-in-law] of the house you must be there..😊.. Simi continues that you have responsibility for the house and family.. You are angry with me don't take it on the family.. 😭Then Abhi says i am not moving out of my responsibility , 😑i got this job after a lot of struggle I don't want to loose it and I don't want to be a burden on anyone.. For me its not important to take leave and go to someone's house.. Simi is crying as Abhi leaves..😭

Sc3:12/24 KB Barsaati/13/24 Bhalla's house terrace :Abhi comes out to take out a towel to take a shower from the clothes hanged outside.. He hears  someone talking..
Bhalla is holding a kite with Simi's name on it.. His freinds tease him and he says that Simi is looking beautiful and  then Rajiv says that Simijis door is in his hands,. The other guys touch the kite and RB says don't touch it.. 😑Abhi is watching all this from top and he is furious.. Then RB kisses the Simi kite he as with the lipstick mark on the kite..Then RB sees Abhi and then RB says to his friends take Neetu wala kite .. Abhi is watching all this..getting annoyed..😑
RB adds Neetu is very colorful let Simi be with me.. Simi comes and stands next to Abhi .. Then the guy says Neetu is good but she has become someone elses. Then the guy says I will take milli she is  more fluttery..I will take her named kite.. Then Abhi turns to Simi and says this guy must be doing the same  dirty   things everyday and you must be hiding all this for me.. Then Simi says no not like that Abhi..πŸ˜• Abhi walks off furious..He drops the towel..😑
Then these guys RB and gang are happily flying the kites and  Simi name kite gets stuck on the tree so one of teh friends says that O iots got stuck now so RB says if some one flyies too high this is what happens.. 😑

Sc4:Daggar residence: Neetu guives Dhahi Shakkar to Omi and then Nakul is also there she tells before leaving for good things they give this in our house..Then Neetu says that dadi told her that here you give gud.. So she brings and gives both of them.. Nakul takes and leaves and Omi smiles after neetu gives him gud.. then Omi tells neetu that can I tell you something .. then Neetu tells yes tell me.. So Omi says I am worried abt being at work.. then Neetu tells him not to worry and everything will be alright and Nakul will help you out..😊
Omi is leaving and Neetu tells him please come home soon I will be waiting for you and she smiles😊 and he smiles and says bye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Sc5:12/24 KB: Manju comes and tells RS that see we have to go for lunch and no one is ready.. Milli comes and says that I am ready and Anuj also comes and says the same and tyhen Manju calls Simi and asks weither Abhi is ready we need to go.. Simi tells that Abhi may get late at work.. Then Milli also adds that yeah he is haviong so much responsibilities its ok ..😊 Manju thinks we all had to go together but he is not there...Simi turns around to see Abhi standing at the door.. then milli says see mom Abhi is here.😊. Then Manju asks him where were you and we were all waiting .. then Manju adds saying that please get ready soon we are all waiting.. Then Milli notices that Abhi is noty so happy and also Simi.. Abhi goes upstairs to get ready.. Anuj smiles at RS😊

Sc 6:Mathur's residence:Mrs. Mathur tells Milli you know what is been made today.. Vishal teases her and says don't worry milli you need not strain your nrains.. Then Mrs. mathur says  Kanji ka vade[Donno know exact name ] Milli is happy and this were made just for you and Vishal remebered it.. Abhi is having same sulking face!!! Mr. mathur whispers something to Mrs. mathur.. manju asks Mrs. Mathur whats the prblm.. Mrs. mathur tells Manju and all the family that i called you for a reason .. We know each others family so well and the reason why we called  you here is that we want to take the hand for Milli for Vishaal.. Then Mrs. mathur adds that we wanted Milli as our daughter in law.. Sethi parivaar and Abhi are surprised.. Milli and Vishaal are zapped.. 😲Then Mrs. Mathur adds that vishaal is not lyack for milli but if he gets her that it will be great 😊
Manju then says that we need to ask Milli and vishaal.. Mrs. mathur says Vishaal is excited abt it..😊 Then Manju says then we don't have any problems.. Then Mrs. Mathur asks Milli and she says ha.. and she gets up in a confused worried excited look.. She touches Mr. mathurs feet and Anuj teases Milli then Simi says that uncle if Milli has touched your feet then its yes from her side.. you may bring the Shagun.. Then Manju and Mrs. mathur hug each other all are happy Abhi is so so ..Mrs. mathur then tells she will come.. Vishal pushes Milli by teasing.. 😳Abhi just givs a smile.. Then Mrs. mathur gives somthing to Milli .. Then Mrs. mathur tells we will have the roka shortly.. then Mr. mathur says that after a few days its a good day we'll have it then.. manju agrees for that.. 😊

Sc 7:Mathurs residence:All are having lunch..Milli and Vishaal are talking and they put their hand together in the same bowl They then feel shy and Manju simi see all this..😊
Vishaal then asks Simi how you and Abhi met whats your love story..Then Vishaal continues that I know how you guys met in college and then fell in love and family must have opposed so basically he is teasing them both.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰Abhi not so happy and then Vishaal adds that Simi amoung the three sisters you are the most beautiful one.. Then he tel;ls Abhi that he is one lucky giy to have got a wife like Simi.. Then Vishaal adds that Simi di must be having a lot of admireres from the college campus to KB..😳 Then Abhi adds that you are right Simi is like that there are many admirers right in our muhalla .. Everyone becomes serious when he says such strong things.. Then Mathurs are wondering what it is.. Abhi takes the glass..puts it down and then leaves ..πŸ˜•

Precap:Manju tells everyone at the table that Abhi has a new job so he is worried.. Then Simi walks out in the garden to search for Abhi..πŸ˜•

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
">http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
first 2 comment
gr8 update
thanx
Edited by Lavarnia - 13 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!! Abhi shouldn't create a tamasha in front of everyone - he has every right to be mad at Simi but in private...
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks!
MILLI ENAGEMENT LUNCH
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
thanks for the update!  by the looks of how Abhi got mad about the job thing... does that mean that he doesnt have one???? im confused!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update!!!  It is going to be a long weekendπŸ˜•
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there was no need for abhi to say that in someone else's house, he cud have kept it for later. jeez. thanks for the update.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awsome update..
Hopfully now Simi's family will help clear all the misunderstanding between Abhi and Simi.
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
milli with vishal make a chatpata zodi.Edited by Nisha1994 - 13 years ago
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4r the update. I m happy that abhi never forgot his responsibility towards the family.