I SAW VAIBHAVI MERCHANT! *pix added p2*

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guyyyyyyyys I wanted to post here last night but I got back pretty late...
So yeah... I saw Vaibhavi Merchant at the Peacock Theatre! - i went to see her show "Merchants of Bollywood" (which was just FANTASSSTIC!) and cos my mum works at the theatre we went to the after press party thingy. At first we weren't sure Vaibhavi would come but she did and she's just the most loveliest person evahhhh!!!
I absolutely love her anyway but now i'm in awe of her soooo much mooooooore!
The thing is, I'm not a nervous person at all... but she actually made my heart feel like it was gonna throw itself outa my mouth it was pounding SO hard! and I told her that I lovvvvvve her and I think she's amazing and she was really humble and sweet about it, and kept smiling like a pari i swear! I even complimented after on her hair too, cos it looked reallly pretty - she had it in big waves and I told her it looked really nice cos she normally wears it straight - and she was like "yeah, i actually got it cut here yesterday" and she'll be wearing it like that in znkd! =D and then we chatted abit more, i was still overwhelmed by the whole thing, and just stared at her whilst she spoke about the other films shes got lined up and stuff..
Guys shes reeeeeeeallly verrrry pretty in really life, and she's not that tall... and I dont mean to be rude but she's not as big as the screen makes her out to be.. she's got the cuuutest smile tooo!
I also asked her if I could get a 'jhappi' and she was like of
course! and i was like awwwww and got a massive hug! and also sum pix in which i look pretty terrible.. lol and yeah... she was just soooo lovely and i wanted to share that with u guys!!
ohhhh and one more thing, i was like "ummm i'm not sure if i should say this but I am sooo in love with Harshal Vittal" and she was like  "how sweet yaa" and I just wanted them to know that they're outstanding choreographers and that yes, I lovvvvvve them, and she was like awww I'll pass on ur msg, and i was all happy and told her that I love her too though! hehehee

thats it from me guysss... had to let all that out cos i was bursting to share this here too..! ahhh I thought meeting JLS was my fav time ever but believe me guys.. she';s jsut something else.. an incredible choreographer and a reeeeeeeallly wonderful person!! 😃 love vaibhavi lots n lots n lots!!

Saz
xxx

Edited by Chotii - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this wonderful info with us and yes I have always loved her especially bec she has no pretense and comes across as a genuine person. I love her too
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a great experience! Thanks for sharing! 😎
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow your so lucky!

It's great to hear that she's so sweet. 

It is always a let down when famous act rude and mean to you.  You usually hear those stories more often than not.

This makes me like her even more!
Chotii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Wowo..dats so sweeet!

thanx yaar 😳 😃

Originally posted by: missmasakalli

lucky you...!!

i know hai na! 😆 I feel soooooo lucky u hav no idea - I wasnt even sure if she'd turn up.. man i love her! 😍

Originally posted by: Juna04

Thanks for sharing this wonderful info with us and yes I have always loved her especially bec she has no pretense and comes across as a genuine person. I love her too

ur soo welcome! I was too excited so i couldnt hlp but share it! n u'v got that sooo right, she's so genunine that it just makes u respect her more, love her as a judge - she's wonderful as a person! 😊

Originally posted by: -Steffz-

What a great experience! Thanks for sharing! 😎

its kl! 😃 It's one I'll never forget and defo 1 i'll probably be bragging about it when I have grandkids aswell! 😆

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Wow your so lucky!

It's great to hear that she's so sweet. 

It is always a let down when famous act rude and mean to you.  You usually hear those stories more often than not.

This makes me like her even more!

yeah hun, she's soooo lovely! and i'm sooo in awe of her cos she was totally approachable and ready to have a nice chat and everything - cos i was soo taken aback  - she just walked past my table and i literally lost my breath and managed to say.. omg..! vaibhavi merchant! my eyes and mouth both wide open, and she did this funny smile and made her eyes go big, and said hi so i ran upto to speak to her - it was awesome! she's just... wow!!! 😃
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice! thats so sweet of her!! !she sounds really sweet!
-Sneha thumbnail
There are some people who are sweet on and off screen, but who are also wonderful people in itself. Nice to know she's like that too!

Thanks for sharing it!
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aww u r soo Lucky=) She is really a very sweet and genuine person:) And sooo true her smile OMG what to say about her smile? She has just amazing smile:)
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us! :)
You're really very lucky.

I've loved her since her NB days.. she's an amazing judge. And I love her smile too... she's so pretty!
It's hard to come across such genuine people... it's nice to know she's one of them. :)

-aisha

Chotii thumbnail
I wasnt too sure if I should post the pix at first cos they're dodgy quality (took them on my fone) bt I cropped myself out, so i feel alright to post them 😆

- those were some of the dancers from the show.. they all rocked! 😃 xxx

just wanted her lovely hair to be a lil more visible, so 'brightened' the image.. 😳 😃