written-update 19th may 2010 *done*

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shamar's mom comes to his room seeing all the mess there gets angry…she starts cleaning up when putting away the clothes in the dresser…she sees the money and photo…
• Shamar comes in time and stops her….
• When she asks him where he got the money and why is this photo here…he says don't interfere in my life…
• Shamar says nothing important for you to know…he says I don't like you sticking your nose in my business….
• She says I was just cleaning you room he says that I like messy room…and says don't touch my stuff from now on…he says he has to leave for a task and leaves….
• His mother says fine I won't touch anything anymore…
• Purva tells Akashi that she has booked the same mehndi designer that did smirti's mehndi…she shows her the designs that the designer has sent…
• Akashi says wow di she is very good mehndi designer….anokhi comes home…
• Purva tells her about akashi's shopping for them and asks her to choose a design for her mehndi…
• Anokhi is looking upset and excuses herself saying she is tired and will go up to her room…
• Purva tells her to get home early tomorrow from dance class…she informs her that she has taken leave for Akashi's wedding…
• She leaves…purva is suspicious and goes to her room…she asks her whats the matter…anokhi says nothing….i am fine…purva says I know you well enough there must be something wrong for sure….
• Purva says I knew there is something wrong when you talked about the break you have taken from dance…she says you have never taken leave before…anokhi tries to hide and says no I just took a leave because there is so much to do…and its my sister's wedding…
• Purva says you never do anything without telling me…she says I won't force you to tell me until your ready….
• Anokhi breaks down crying and says that she will never go back to dance class…and will not dance again….
• Purva says ok do as you wish I won't force you to do anything….she says it had been 3 years anniversary of our class and I thought we would celebrate…but Amar sir came and scolded me in front of everyone….she says I didn't like it at all…
• Purva comforts her saying that whatever we think is not always right….everyone's perception differs…she says I will talk to Amar….anokhi says no I will solve this myself…purva says ok…
• Anokhi says thank you di it gives me strength to talk to you…
• Shamar comes home and looks at the piece of photo and says very soon I will destroy your happiness… you have given me trouble many times but before your photo becomes a danger I am going to destroy it…
• Purva walks by…she looks at him and remembers Shamar's warning when he was taken by the police
• She goes closer and says I know you hate all of us…specially Akashi…and will do anything to make problems for us…shamar says did you come here to tell me this…purva says no I have something else too…
• She says listen to me closely shamar…you bail doesn't mean anything…she says don't ever again dare to follow Akashi or give her any warning again…
• Purva says that even if I felt that you will do something like that then I won't even think of your mom and will punish you so hard that you will shatter…
• She says this time there will be no one to bail you out too
• Shamar says done…no one can say anything to shamar…purva says what are you trying to say….shamar says that he doesn't forget anyone who does wrong with her…he says and your sister has done that…purva says that I will go to any extend so don't even think about Akashi even…she leaves
• Purva calls Akashi and says that there is only few days left to your wedding and I don't want any obstacles to come in our way…that why be careful and don't fight with anyone…like shamar das…she says forget that there is a person named that…Akashi says why are you saying this…don't worry about him he won't be able to do anything…and tells purva to not worry…purva says ok take care now and says bye…
• Purva comes upstairs mihir sees her thinking about something and asks what is she thinking about…purva says nothing just Akashi's wedding is in my mind all the time…
• She asks whether he ate or not mihir says yes I read your note and ate your diet food too…she smiles and says ok go to sleep now and I will be right back…she says I have to give milk to prem…mihir stops her and says you not going anywhere…saying that I will go do that…and says that you might be tired coz of the wedding preps anyways….
• She thanks him…mihir says that if we keep thanking each other the whole day will go by….he makes purva laugh…she says ok I won't say thanks anymore…
• He says go to sleep you have to go for akashi's mehndi tomorrow…she says ok and leaves…
• In the shastri house the mehndi preps are going on and anokhi is talking on the phone with purva and telling the service people to do things …Akashi comes says no put this flower there…she says it won't match with my dress otherwise….their arguments are continuing…purva is listening to their convo..phone's speaker is on mihir is listening too…anokhi says purva di tell Akashi to take care of her own beauty and I will take care of the hall…Akashi comes and takes the phone from her….
• She says look at anokhi she doesn't know anything about color…purva says let her take care of that…and says mehndi people are coming soon too…
• Mihir is laughing at purva she asks why he is laughing…mihir says that I am laughing coz nothing gets done without you…everyone needs you…purva smiles and leaves
• Nema foi comes down and seeing….the servants come and ask her where to put the sweets she says on my head go put it in the kitchen…they leave….when vishal comes….
• Akashi comes there too…and says foi ba where are you going…you know that things can't be done without you…nema foi assures her that she will look after things and Akashi leaves….
• The mehndi people ask nema foi who should put mehndi first on the bride's palm married person or single…nema foi says married person…Akashi gets a call from shitij...girls takesit from her…Akashi takes it back…she says yes shitij…but nema foi takes her cell and says yes shitij its nema foi speaking….she tells him that you guys can't talk to each other till marriage…
• Akashi is not happy nema foi fakes a headache…and says she will go rest in her room…
• She is getting ready to leave…she leaves and vishal sees her…he says that my mom has solution for everything..
• Nema is giving instructions to shamar…and tells him to be careful…
• Shamar says don't worry I won't do anything wrong…
• Mihir and purva are coming when purva sees shamar and nema foi together…she is shocked…

Precap: Akashi is getting ready…shamar gets into her room from the window….when she sees him in the mirror….she gets up and screams…

do press the like button and mind the typos
Edited by yo-yo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally! 😛😛 Thanks 😉😆
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Finally! 😛😛 Thanks 😉😆
</font>

Yes lol finally hehehe...it took me a while to update this time lol