Confessions Of MJHTs Romantic Heroes*do see*

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone....just a random topic from me today....a tribute to our ever so romantic MJHT heroes....may it be Mayank,samrat and the latest benji.....all our guys rock.......i love them more now that i know that a new seasons gonna come.....im hoping they retain the magic of the show....lets hope for the best.... Ok back to the point....in MJHT we havent had the cliched confession.....its always been diffrent-i.e the guys never went on thier knees...just a simple I Love You did the trick.....and that wud be enough to send all the girls swooning...๐Ÿ˜and yes...even though the gal may have fallen in love first its always the guys who propose...So cute!!.....and also rather than a cliched romantic date where the confession happens...mostly the confessions have happened in public places๐Ÿ˜ฒ ......with a HUGE crowd of people around.....you got to admit...our Guys have got GUTS!!!....

Confession No1:-
By-Mayank Sharma
To-Nupur Bhushan
Date-1st July 2009
Where-during the college drama in front of the whole college and many more people.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Even though Mayank and Nupur loved each other all along,this confession was due BIG TIME!the mayur fans waited a LOT...after all the fights,misunderstandings etc the final confession was brilliant!! This scene still cataputs me to the 1000th heaven......and a very cute and impromteo confession on part of Mayank during the college play,cleverly entwined into thier dailoges.So much so that excluding tammana maam and themselfs no one realises that a proposal has happened....smart move huh!not to forget the Hug.....heavenly....
and yes Mayank proposed to Nupur again[3rd November 2009]....and Yet again in front of a whole crowd of people,including his mom(beta kisska hai?๐Ÿคฃ),in the MIDDLE of traffic.....haila.....so cute.....another one of my favorite scenes. in short Mayur confessions have been full on filmy,with loads of filmy influence....yet very very enjoyable.

Confession No2:- By-Samrat Shergill
To-Gunjan Bhushan
Date-15th October 2009
Where-in Morena on dushera night in the middle of a lonely street!
This was defiantely a LONG TIME due confession.After seeing Gunjans heart breaking,tolerating Sheena,RV and yes not to forget away from the eyes of the hawk-aka Bui.Sammy finally managed to propose Gunjan,just by saying those three special words(aww...so cute๐Ÿ˜).....fortunately for them the road was khali....so no one heard them๐Ÿ˜†...and then finally the hug...accompanied with the bursting of fire crackers.....hai main mar jawa! ....but still very memorable and not to forget januable....i rather not comment more....i guess im getting too nostalgic!....๐Ÿ˜

Confession No3:-
By-Benjamin Swami
To-Dia Bhushan
Date-19th May 2010
Where-In excel college over the intercom in front of the ENTIRE college...as yes...this time...THEY were LISTENING!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
This one unlike the previous two which cataputed me to heaven,this one made me fall on the floor....LAUGHING......๐ŸคฃThis one came LEAST expected.....to Benji and Dia themselfs and ofcourse us....and rather them going aww....we went ha ha!!!.Benji wants to tell Dia that he doesnt like her balh balh-ya right....๐Ÿ˜‰ and then accidently tells her that he loves her...poor guy cudnt lie i think......That too in front of the ENTIRE college....and have to praise his guts...Dia's own Brother๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And yes unlike the Mayur and Sajan confession which counter reaction was a Hug.....the counter reaction of this one was benjis fainting!!๐Ÿคฃ..... a very hatke and adorable confession..that too when least expected!

Sorry if i missed an important pointer out...ive just got too nostalgic๐Ÿ˜Š....
now that we are gonna be going to the next season of MJHT.....and with all likelyness before that our couples may get sepearted.....๐Ÿ˜”...
But im gonna agree on the seperation...ONLY on one SHART!.....
that we are gonna get even more DHASU.....MINDBLASTINg confessions in the next season-hope the Cvs are listening...
and yes hope i didnt bore youll.....
do comment and tell me how do youll want the next confession to happen!
tons of love shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Aweeeh! Sweet topic Shruti! Every couple's confession has been beautiful and unique! MJHT is the best show ever!
hey shruti awesooooooome post dear........
really these MJHT boys and girls are rocking dear........
the bestest show in the whole world........
hope we get more rocking confessions in season 2........
cv's listen carefully ok..........and with the original cast only got it.......
thanx dear for this post who can forget these most memorable moments of MJHT........love all the three couples from the core of my heart yaar....
the heart/soul of MJHT.......including uday too.......
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
thanks for replying...it is the best show ever...i hope we get more of such scsnes!
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely topic
I think our all ROMANTIC HEROES OF MJHT surly need KUDOS........๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
as u said.........THEY HUV ALL GOT GUTS..........der confession ws alwasy in front of many ppl n vry filmy kinds n not to frget.........ROMANTIC...........โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ

welll..........MN confession (both) ka asar to abhi tak nahi utra mujhpe se..........evn now if I juss remember.........I reach 2000th heaven(more than u ๐Ÿ˜‰).............๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

n SG confession ws also vry SWEET..........uff!!!! finally bahut saari probs ke baad dey both confessed der love..........SOOO CUTE ๐Ÿ˜

BENIA one.............haiyy!!!! dis ws d most awaited confession to me...........he actually wanted to say dat he dint like her............n didnt wanna DATE her.............bt poor Benji........jhooth hi nahi bol paya (sooo sweet ๐Ÿค—) ............n he finally confessed in frnt of d whole colg n evn in front of his BEST FRIEND n DIA'S BRO..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ...............waahhh!!!! Benjiii............๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey shruti such a cweet topic.....big hug to u for this.....๐Ÿค—..........mjht heroes and there confeesions r unique and special.....ya i will agree to season to only if we get to fall in love all over again....with more amazing confessions๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.....
affu123 thumbnail
wow yaar awesome topic.

hayye MAYUR confessions were really filmy and lovely whichmade us all drool ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜† there all confessions were infront of many ppl..hw ever filmy in might be every time they create a new magic..and every time it seems to be new... ๐Ÿ˜‰
cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome topics dear
loved it
every couple confession is in its own way

lov

deepali
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
thanks for replting neha and afrren..i presume thats youre name...and yes i agree...every confession is so fresh,its like the very first confession!
anju011 thumbnail
awww awesome topic shruti.
yes all the confessions have been so special & different.
it made me so nostalgic..
all those scenes flashed my mind. it was so heavenly.
 how much i waited for mayur to confess & the confession, it killed me. ufffffff.