written update for May 19, 2010

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I'll give it a try....never done this before. I watched it this morning so can't remember all the details but will try my best.

- Mauta bhabhi brings Gopi to Ahem and says that Gopi wants to say something to him. Ahem keeps staring at Anita and then at Gopi, not sure what to do.........Then Kokila comes and tells Ahem that they are ready to start the Rasam and to go and be with the guests.

- Ahem goes outside and is thinking......and Anita meets him there.

- Meanwhile everyone in the house is ready to start the Rasam of Sagai, but no one can find Ahem. Kokila and Jigar start looking for him, can't find him in his room and all are concerned. Rashi and Mamiji are both talking and wondering what's happening. Gopi's Mamaji is ready to look for Ahem himself, but Mami stops him and says its an internal family problem, leave it for them to figure out.

- Anita starts talking to Ahem and then tells him that she wants to ask him one question and he will have to answer her. If he has to choose, who will he choose her or his mother. Then they hear Kokila calling him and he takes Anita's hands off his shoulders and walks away....(never does answer her)....

- Anita hides behind the tent but her chunni gets caught on a plant or something.....Kokila asks Ahem why he is outside when everyone has been looking for him inside to start the ceremony. She then notices the chunni that is caught outside the tent and someone trying to get it unhooked.....she gets suspicious and takes Ahem inside.

- Inside Ahem and gopi are standing about 100 feet apart😆😆 with the Pandit saying prayers about how their life path is going to joined together...etc.etc.......Kokila has to urge Ahem to step closer to Gopi ....he's just staring as usual.

- Anita comes inside and Kokila recognizes her chunni with the one she saw caught on the bushes. The pandit gives te ring to Gopi and tells her to place it on Ahem's hand. Ahem's still passive as usual....Kokila has to raise his hand in order for Gopi to put the ring on😆 (his mom has to do everything for him)  As Gopi is about to put the ring on, it falls on the floor....

- Anita then comes around the whole crowd and picks up the ring and gives it back to Gopi....Ahem is now staring at Anita while Gopi puts the ring on his finger. Anita walks away, with her back turned away as Ahem places the ring on Gopi's hand.  

- As Anita is standing there, Kokila comes up to her, takes her Chunni and rubs away the debris from the plant, and we are left with Kokila staring at Anita.

PRECAP: Gopi is talking to Ahem, (he's staring at her with the same stare as usual😆) about how she is in his debt for accepting her.......

Hope this helps, and sorry for any inaccuracies, but I've been at work for 8 hours already and I might have forgotten some things from this morning.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Everyone.....at least let me know if the update is okay......
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
thanks for the update! I missed the show today.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sonya for a lovely update
galacticb thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 😃 Really appreciate ur hard work.... 😊
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊. its very nice⭐️
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the update.... really was missing it.. thanks a ton 😳..... 

ashi