19thMayWrtUpdt--Abhi annyd with Simi/Nakul furious

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1: Outside 12/24 KB: People are watching the Sethi family..Kalavati Bhalla is telling ladies that I was shocked when gollu told me this.. By god this is horrible .. The other lady says i went for Mata Ki chowki and all this I heard abt the lady Neetu.😲. then Kalavathi says by god she is carrying a child of a driver in her womb.. God this  horrible ..😑
All the eyes of Sethi parivaar is down expect Abhi.. 😑

Abhi then tells Kalavathi  What are you talking Auntyji  😑your own son where ever he walks all of them keep calling him papa.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Then Kalavathi tells him to be quite  he tells her to keep quite.. Then kalavathi continues that Neetu went to Mrs. Sharma to get pregnancy kit and when she was asked for whom it was she easily said it was for her Anita Bhabhi.😲
.Neetu is ashamed at all that what is happening.. 😭Omi is getting angry.. Then kalavathi keeps saying that this family is khandani expert to make people fools. Omi then says stop it.. and says that neetu is my wife and I will not allow anything against her or their family..

And then he annnounces that its true that Neetu is pregnant and alos that teh child in her womb is mine.. neetu looks at Omi and so to all the Sethi parivaar and Abhi.. kalavathi and the other ladies are shocked.. then Omi continues that the child in Neetus womb is mine and only mine.. you all dare not say anything about  her or her family..😑Then Omi tells Neetu lets go and they all leave ..for gurudwara

Sc2:12/24 KB Barsaati :Abhi Simi's room: Abhi  keeping some things.. Simi comes there and gives him water..Abhi gets up and goes to the bathroom, comes out with a towel in his hand.. Simi tells Abhi that she wants to tell somthing.. Abhi says Ok tell Simi says why are you behaving like this with me.. i know you are angry but atleast  try to listen to me..Abhi is hearing all this then she continues saying that there is soo much tension in the house and on top of that you are also behaving like this with me.. then she starts crying.. [How much Simi cries yaar Uff uff]
Then Abhi looks at her.. He goes close to her and keeps looking at her and then lifts up her chin and wipes her tears and smiles.. and  then she hugs him and they hug each other and she asks him to forgive her..πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŠHe smiles...[IT WAS HER IMAGINATION !!!!!!]

Simi shakes herself to see Abhi coming out of teh bathroom with a towel in his hand..He wipes his face puts the towel on the bed, keeps the bag on teh shelf and tells Simi.. Its morning I have to leave for office in two hours let me sleep peacefully !!! πŸ˜†.. he moves the towel and then lies down on the bed.. 😑Simi removes the towel and sits next to Abhi and she puts the blanket for him he has turned his face and Simi also turns her face on the other side and is unhappy..😭

Sc3:12/24 Neetu's room: Omi comes there with some food for neetu.. he tells her she has'nt teaken from night please eat somthing.. neetu  says No and she dose'nt want to eat.. Then Omi sits next to her and says that your somatch is full with crying but what abt your fetus it will be hungry and you don't have top put effort i will do it for you.. 😳Then he starts cutting apple but he cuts his finger .. Then he gets up and so does Neetu.. he says its a small cut its ok.. then NMeetu adds that you have  gobbled all my pain but you are not allowing me to do anything..Omi says I have no pain or pblm since you are there with me.. Then neetu says that you have been away from you family because of me .. I am the cause of all this.. 😭Omi adds saying that nakulBhiyya will be OK he will cool down .. If you are there with me then we can get over all this .. Don't woory you have fruits now and he feeds her.. 😳

Sc4:Daggar residence:
Nakul is drinking and then he recollects who Milli slapped him and then the taunt of RB that you were the boss now what happened.. Then Rb's taunt saying that a 4 feet girl slapped you!! Nakul recollecting all this throws the glass down..  πŸ˜‘
😑

Sc5:12/24 KB: Simi sees Abhi ready for work..😊 She tells him that she will get him breakfast.. Abhi says that he is not hungry !! He is leaving and she holds his hand and tells him that don't show your angry on the food.😭. Then Abhi tells her that if he styas it will keep taunting him that she lied to him ..Then he says you have hid somthing from me .. Then Simi goes closer to him and says will you never talk to me .. 😭Then Abhi says that I am getting late and then i will not be able to talk to you properly again.. He walks out leaving Simi sad and unhappy πŸ˜”

Sc 6: 12/24 Kb: Milli is calling out to manju and she walks in towards the kitchen.. She spots Simi  and walks towards her.. Then she calls out to her and asks her what happened.. Then Manju also comes there and Simi wipes her tears, Then Manju tells Simi to call Abhi to come for breakfast.. Simi tells her he has left.. manju is worried that how can he leave without eating anything..

The doorbell rings.. Simi goes to open and its Vishal .😊. he greets Simi and Simi goes teh say and asks him how he is he says he is fine.. She invites him inside.. Then Vishal touches Manju's feet.. Then manju invites him for breakfast So Vishal says no i am done with my breakfast since 1 am here for a month so mom is papering me.. then he continues saying I have come here to invite you all for lunch.. A worried manju says Ok.. Then Vishal asks if jungalee Billi  is there or not.. That is MilliπŸ˜‰.. Then Simi says that she is in the other room go see her.. 😳

Sc 7:Milli's room: Milli is combing her hair and Vishal comes there and  then asusual they make fun of each other and he sits on the bed.. milli asks him to pass her  bag and he gets it for her just by leaning to get it which is on the table.. He is surprised that the bag is soo heavy.. He asks weather its a big or bageecha..What all have you filled in itl... Then he says that I wonder what all is there in it, hammer, and all other tools rather than books etc..πŸ˜†
then milli tells him that he is not suppose to look into ladies bags,.. Then vishal says ladies bags which is the lady out here.πŸ˜† Then milli is starighten her hair and her duppata is  around her neck and her hair is flying vishal is seeing all this bg score is going on ..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰.. Vishal then gets up and keeps looking at Milli.. Then Milli tells Vishal you have no work then go somewhere else and she walks out..
Then vishal talks to himself saying that she is soo beautiful but she acts like a boy(ladkon jaise harkathey) I have been thinking of you since 5 years.. and I wonder till when...πŸ˜‰ 😍

Sc8:Daggar residence/road side Dhabba:
Nakul is sitting at the breakfast table.. Then he gets a call from RB.. RB instigates nakul weather he is having drinks or sitting and sulking.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Nakul tells him that I am in no mood in talking to you,😑.. RB then adds fuel to the fire asking him weither he has forgotten his insult by the sethis.. then Rb adds that Sethis have really  made a fool of you and in front of the whole crowd they have slapped you.πŸ˜†. Nakul hangs uo the phone in anger..  πŸ˜‘

Sc9:12/24 KB: All are in the living room except Abhi who is at work and Anita in T mansion.. Manju is wondering what will dadi think once she comes to know about all this,,😲. Manju asks omi when is dadi coming back I wonder what will happen.. Then Omi changes the topic and says I will make food today i cook well i had a dhabba and I used to do all the work I used to make food myself.. Ask Neetu she knows everything.. Manju then says thats OK but.. So Omi says don't worry i will make everythinga and I don't want anyone to worry I will do all the kitchen work.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒThen Omi adds saying Manju am i not like your son let me  do it.. All have smiles on their face..  
Suddenly Omi turns his face to see Nakul at the door..😲 Then all trun to see nakul at the door ..Simi is worried... Scene freezes..

Precap:
Kite flying.. RB has made a kite with Simi's name and he kisses it and says that Simi ji I love you and then your  door is attached to me (The string of the kite is attached to me)πŸ˜† Abhi is watching this from the barsaati and he is furious !!!!😑[BHALLA NOW U R GONE]πŸ˜†
😑

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
Omi's profile

[NO COPY]

Edited by pams309 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Shanti. I was so disappointed to find out that it was only Simi's imagination that Abhi forgave her.  
Hope we get our charming Abhi back soooooon.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! How did Kalavati know that Neetu's baby is Vicky's??? Only Anita told Nakul & I don't recall him mentioning this at the Chowki? Or did I miss it?? Someone needs to get rid of RB...
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.Eagerly waiting to see the end of Bhalla.Can't see him anymore.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.........
abhi needs to frame bhalla smartly to get rid of bhalla 4ever............
now bhalla is being sick...
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

Thanks for a great update! How did Kalavati know that Neetu's baby is Vicky's??? Only Anita told Nakul & I don't recall him mentioning this at the Chowki? Or did I miss it?? Someone needs to get rid of RB...

She was witnessing it in that shopping center while shoplifting
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. omi is so sweet, the way he stood up for neetu despite knowing that the baby is not his own.way to goπŸ‘πŸΌ
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Shanti for the written update...prelude to a heartache😭
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i lovd abhi's dialoge that wherever rb goes every1 calls him a papa. It was so funny. After the precap its clear that bhalla to gaya.