Dev manipulating Naintara

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Did you guys see how Dev was sucking upto Naintara today, he's such a sly man I tell you lol
Looking very droolicious in the pool must say, but I seriously feel he doesn't actually love Naintara esp after his night with Geet, he's always pretending, this is soo interesting!
Thus, as Abhinav had mentioned, the character is grey, but not all evil, after all this was all Naintara's planπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You can defend him all you want, but even if it was Naintara's plan, getting it ON with Geet was not her plan. And Dev knew he was leaving Geet, therefore what he did was wrong.
-Kash- thumbnail
I agree with you, he has wronged Geet, not defending him at all. All I wanted to say is that he's not completely a black character as he does have feelings for Geet which may later turn into something! However, he still doesn't realize how he has impacted and ruined her life, he doesn't want to think about it right now!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I agree with you, he has wronged Geet, not defending him at all. All I wanted to say is that he's not completely a black character as he does have feelings for Geet which may later turn into something! However, he still doesn't realize how he has impacted and ruined her life, he doesn't want to think about it right now!

actually what he is gonna become is much worse🀒(sadly) he is gonna lust after geet and when he realises that maan too is in love with geet he is gonna use geet to take revenge against maan...πŸ˜•..but whatever happens i am loving the chemistry between geet-maan and dev - geet.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dev is a born manupilator .. Man, he cold-bloodedly decides to 'mano' Naintara !! I'm kinda feeling bad for her !! . Afterall she planned the wedding to only help Dev financially and he went ahead and betrayed her. Nothing can save Dev from that one act. 🀒

As for this character being grey .... right now all I can see is black ! πŸ˜†

And .... You're right he looked hot in the pool !!

I really wish Abhinav was not Dev ...!!! Its so diff to get mad at him !
-Kash- thumbnail
^Yeah, its kind of hard to get mad at him when he's shirtless in the pool people lol!!
Anyways, what Naintara did was not for Dev though because she admitted infront of Kamya that she did it because everything actually belongs to Vade Virji and Dev has nothing of his own. She did it for herself, but just exaggerates and tells Dev all the time that what she did was a very courageous act just to save him, which is a lie, she wanted some of that booty! lolz
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Dev is nothin buh a  JERK :@
i knw this was all naintara's plan buh she neva asked her to sleeep wid her .... did she !! ?
so he is the 1 used both the girls in diff way, tho naintara deserves it as who told her to do all this !! she could have done the same thing buh wid a dif guy, buh y her own HUSBAND !! Shheeeeesh Thts soo low !!
n yaaa dev should have been some1 else as i LOVE Abhi buh nw im hatin Dev !!! !!! !
n damn .. he was looookin hot tho πŸ˜‰
-Kash- thumbnail
Guys, not defending Dev's character here, don't misunderstand me lolz!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Guys, not defending Dev's character here, don't misunderstand me lolz!

heheheheh i knw u r not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dev is disgusting..he is trying to manipulate his wife by saying he loves her..disgusting..