18th May update neetu's secret out Nakul Angrier

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Update May 18th

plz comment on this link before reading
Nakul comes back and says What kind of family sethis are please find out all biradai. Manju pleads not to talk like this. and talk privately.
RB is hiding behind tent listening to all and smiling.

Nakul says You so much worshi matarani adn celebrate because you successfuly hidden the truth of your daughter is pregnent with driver's child. Every one is shocked.

Nakul then says: your daughter simi was having an affair with much younger abhi while aggrying to marry me.
Your son anuj  tried to kill his dad while doing a fraud with a bank. and god knows waht your daughter mili is doing. So called sanskari sethis.

Neetu comes forward Nakul pushes her Omi holds her.

Upset mili says: nakul singh dagar you have lot of nerve talking like this. nakul says: god knows whose  child youa re carrying just like your sister neetu.

Mili says: you crossed your limits nakul singh dagar. you have no right talking like this and slaps him. Nakul is shocked and leave.

RB instigates him saying: bade beaabru hoke tere kuche se hum nikle. Nakul so called big man beaten by a little 4 foot baccchi. and laughs. are you going to let her get away.

Nakul decides to show Mili  her place by taking away her prestige adn humilate whole family again.

Neetu runs away while ppl go away in shock talking about sethis.

Omi runs after neetu and comfort sher saying don't worry. I am with you. But i am angry at mili why did she insulted my brother. neetu apologize ot him. Omi hugs her.

Anusha asks anita to go back. She says: she is not going back. Anusha says you should be with your family in this time. Anita says: they all deserved waht they got and they should have gotten more humiliation. Anusha is shocked.

Every one comes home. RS is looking at manju.

She says : I know ti was my fault but I did for neetu.
Abhi forces RS to take medicine. Omi comforts manju.  when she says how ill she be able to fave every one.

Chachaji says: we should go and face them sooner or later w have to go. right now no one may be around
Abhi says: we must go now . It does not matter any one is out or not.

simi says: abhi is right we must go to gurudware now. She goes to Abhi. he walsk away looks liek abhi is still upset with simi and has not forgiven her. He looks at her with no smile or response.

They all walk outside at the door. Kalavati is takings shots at sehis and every one is watching it in dismay.
Manju's friends and others are enjoying. Abhi is getting upset  neetu is crying.

precap nakul comes to sethi nivas. Simi manju and others are watching him.

MY COMMENTS: I think nakul will apologize and take back neetu and Omi  because he needs Omi's signature on papers.   He wants to appear as caring brother then make some dirty plan to get even  after winning their trust.
 pardon my typos and enjoy.

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..........
nakul will b back at sethi's residence.......means he has sum evil plans....
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well if I am in place of Nakul I will do excatly the same what Nakul is doing. How dare Mili slaps him. What wrong he said. If Anita becomes pregnant with some one other than Anuj what kind of reaction would be of Sethi family. Manjuji is totally wrong to hde Tuji's pregnancy from Dagar family. Look at the good side of Nakul, he tried to make up with seth family even forgave Tuji. Now if nakul does some harm to sethis it is totally justified. Sethis compelled him to do this.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Westwick

Well if I am in place of Nakul I will do excatly the same what Nakul is doing. How dare Mili slaps him. What wrong he said. If Anita becomes pregnant with some one other than Anuj what kind of reaction would be of Sethi family. Manjuji is totally wrong to hde Tuji's pregnancy from Dagar family. Look at the good side of Nakul, he tried to make up with seth family even forgave Tuji. Now if nakul does some harm to sethis it is totally justified. Sethis compelled him to do this.

i agree dat nakul's anger is justified regarding neetu....
but wat is his problem with mili.???
if 1 person is bad in family den u cant question the dignity of other females of house d way nakul did...
anita is too evil dat doesnt mean dat her mother anusha is also evil and deserves hatred like anita deserves........
nakul gorgave tuji coz of his own reasons as he needs omi's signatures everytime to transfer property...........
and nakul knows dat omi supports neetu...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Rakha
Wow the Sethis did'nt have anything to say to Nakul but Milli slapped him
And RB added fuel to the fire
i wonder what will happen when Anuj comes to know Anita spilled the beans

Looks like lots of drama to unfold
Abhi was quite and didn't talk a word to Simi
It will take a while before he  starts reconciling with Simi i guess

Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di............
RoyalT thumbnail
Thank U Ramas 4 a gr8t update.  Kudos to sweet Mili for slapping Nakul.  No one deserves it more.  He really has some nerve
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ramasdi thank you for the update
asdj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think this is the precursor to mili and nakul track.

it is going to be fun to see this 2 reluctantly falling in love.
i want nakul to change for the better but i still want that tough side to be still there.

it was wrong of nakul to acccuse mili....and mili giving him a slap was justified.

i would like to see mili and nakul getting together ...i think they will look good. despite nakuls evil ways i think his character can be changed for the better and mili is the one to do that.
mili is strong and will be able to stand upto nakul and that dadi of his too.
i am eagerly waiting to see their track. i do not watch carol bagh but if this 2 get together i will .
nakul reminds me of akashdeep saigal.
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks very much for the well-written update Raksha.
Mili made a grave mistake by slapping Nakul. First of all, she should not stoop to his level, second of all she should know better and  handle the situation calmly.