Sid Ridz OS:-What I could never say-final part pg5

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
So this basically is my first attempt at Sid's point of view and his feelings. I prefer writing in English but if I feel the meaning come across better in Hindi I will write it in Hindi.

So this basically starts after Armaan moves in with Sid and tries to prove to the next door neighbours that Sid and he are a couple. This part is basically Armaan and Sid and the next part would be Sid Riddz part.

###############################################

So Sid is very angry on Armaan after he tried to hug him in front of everyone and in anger he walks off to his house.

Armaan follows him and comes in the house. He senses that Sid is angry and so he thinks now is the right time to hit the nail on the head. After all the Iron is wrought in shape only when it is hot and not when it is cold.

Armaan(Still with a wink and mischevious smile):- Hey Sid why did you come back and left me alone there. You know I can't be alone when everyone is staring at me.

Sid(By this time really really angry):- What the hell Armaan. What are you doing here. And how dare you call us a couple. You are probably the last person I want to talk right now and here you are in my house and trying to be touchy touchy with me. What's wrong with you.

Armaan:- What's wrong with me. I ask you What's wrong with you. You made Riddhima leave you and you pushed her away so I assumed you are gay and so I thought I could make you confess that you are gay by pretending to be gay. And now you are angry with me. Come on man I was just trying to help you by getting your closeted personality out in open. You may have felt India
may not be open as America is so here I was just ....

Sid(Hearing Armaan Sid turns angry and quite red and shouts):- Enough Armaan. I am not gay and you pretty much know that. You know that I love Riddhima so why are you still doing this charade. And what is this with helping me. I know what I need and I know how to help myself so it would be good if you keep out of my life.

Armaan(Happy to get Sid angry but still not showing it):- You are not gay. You sure are not gay. Then how come you pushed your wife Riddhima away from you and that too when she wanted to be your wife in every sense. Answer me this as this seems to be out of my mind and scope.

Sid(Now really hurt as Armaan is digging his wounds, turns away from Armaan with tears in his eyes):- You know why I pushed Riddhima away. She was basically being with me because of her moral obligations. She wanted to be my wife because she was tied to me by marriage. I knew Riddhima this much that if she broke the marriage on her part she will never be happy in life with
you, but whereas if I pushed her away by my behavior she will atleast not feel that bad. She knows that she had tried but she lost and so she can be happy with you in her life. I pushed her away because I wanted her to be happy with you and without any guilt feeling.

Armaan(Happy that Sid finally is opening up):- Accha, Now I understand why you did what you did. You ASSUMED(puts lot of  emphasis on this word) that Riddhima would be happy with me, She wouldn't want to leave you because of marriage and that if you pushed her away with your hurt words and taunts she would find solace in me and we would be happy someone in future. WOW.
I must say Kaamal ka assumption hai yaar. You have crossed all borders of imagination with your theory.

Sid(Now angry that Armaan is mocking him):- I didn't assume anything okay. The day Riddhima came to Lonovala I called her to meet me after duty on Terrace.I wanted to talk to her and sort out our feelings. I wanted to give a fresh start to our marriage and I promised myself that I would give in my hand in friendship and if Riddhima accepted it then it would be our fresh start.
But what did Riddhima do. She didn't even call me and went to meet you in Lonovala. So what am I to think. You still think I am assuming.

Armaan(Angry):- Do you even know why Riddhima came to Lonovala. There was a kid who was sick with Menigititis and the Orphanage didn't have the stock of antibotic. There was no way I could get the medicine outside and the only quickest way was to get it  from Sanjeevani. So I called up Dr. Keerthi and asked her opinion and she checked the doctor who was free. And it was Riddhima. I don't know how much you know Riddhima as a doctor but still she is one doctor who always puts her patients before herself  and this was very evident even during her intern days. And since there was no one available Riddhima came in with the medicine.
I agree she should have told you that but I think she wanted to come to Lonovala as quick as possible with the medicine to save the child's life.

Sid(Now really shocked to know the real reason for Riddhima going to Lonovala):- What Riddhima came with the medicine and not to meet you. Oh God. When I heard Riddhima went to Lonovala without even informing me I was hurt. But then the next day from  Orphanage Tammana called me and said Riddhima was missing me and was remembering me. So I came to Lonovala to meet her and when I saw both of you together I lost it. I thought that Riddhima came to Lonovala to spend some time with you and at that time I knew what I should do to get Riddhima out of my life.

Armaan(angry):- See this is your second assumption. You didn't even know what happened in Lonovala. Riddhima twisted her ankle after running behind her dupatta and fell in a mud pool. I too fell in the mud pool and then we tried to come back to Orphange. But Riddhima was having real problem walking so I lifted her up. And the dupatta fell on us the exact moment you had to see us. Damn the fate and the winds for that Sid not me and Riddhima. I assure you Riddhima never tried to spend any so called quality time with me. She was in Lonovala as a doctor and nothing more. If anything she was there as your wife.

Armaan(still continuing):- And you know what is your third and great assumption you have made till this time. You have assumed  that Riddhima signed the divorce papers because of me. But the truth is far from that. She signed the divorce papers because she was angry at you. Because she felt betrayed with you. Because you decided to leave her after promising to hold her hand.
She thought that if you wanted freedom from her then she better release you from the bonds of marriage. She never signed the papers so that she could get back to me. She even said to me, "Even if I came back to you Armaan then I won't be the same Riddhima that you loved because Sid has changed me and I have Sid's imprint on my heart and soul. I can never be truly your old
basket Armaan".  

Sid(Now really having a hard time after hearing to Armaan):- What. She felt betrayed by me. She felt I wanted to leave her. She signed the divorce papers not for you. Oh God. I have been so harsh on her.What did I do.

Armaan(wiping away his tears):- Exactly Sid. What did we do. I thought Riddhima signed the divorce papers because of me and because of your assumption which you conveyed to me, I tried to get Riddhima to go back to our previous times together in  Lonovala. I thought if I could get Riddhima to confess that she signed the divorce papers because of me then I will convince
her to marry me and I would get my basket back.

Armaan(still talking):-I was solely trying to see if Riddhima still had any feelings left for me when I lifted Riddhima up. I knew she was little affected but the moment she saw you standing there it was as if I never existed. After you drove off, Riddhima went nuts and was besides herself in worry about you. When we found you unconsicous Riddhima was crying and trying to wake you up. That's when I realized that Riddhima has somewhere moved past me in her life and somewhere deep down you had made a spot for yourself in her heart. Not as a lover maybe as a person she has come about to care about  too much. And when we came back to Sanjeevani I questioned her and that's when I came to know her reason for signing the papers
was not me at all. She signed the papers for a whole different reason. Did you even care to ask her why she signed the papers. No because you were busy making assumptions. You were busy making decisions that were supposed to help her. Now do you understand what happens when people make assumptions and not talk to the people directly.

Sid(sits down and is unable to stand as he feels the ground under his legs suddenly went away):- Oh God. What did I do.

#####################################################################

Please tell me if you want me to continue further. If I get good response I will continue further.

PS:- As can be seen it is SR post and Armaan is trying to bridge the gap between S and R. You know the rules so please play fair. Any extreme kindness would be reported to mods.

Edited by psarada - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar 👏

this line especially cracked me up 

You may have felt India
may not be open as America is so here I was just ....

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was really good..........Please continue and yes this needs to happen real fast.
CVS please read this post and get going with SR
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyyy cont soon & pm me
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Armaan(Happy that Sid finally is opening up):- Accha, Now I understand why you did what you did. You ASSUMED(puts lot of  emphasis on this word) that Riddhima would be happy with me, She wouldn't want to leave you because of marriage and that if you pushed her away with your hurt words and taunts she would find solace in me and we would be happy someone in future. WOW.
I must say Kaamal ka assumption hai yaar. You have crossed all borders of imagination with your theory.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This OS is FANTASTIC , Sarady! This is exactly how i expect Armaan to handle Sid. I hope creatives do it this way- Armaan breaking down Sid layer-by-layer!

Please continue soooooooooooooooooooon!

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless always.🤗

🤣
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey..!!the Os is awesome.!please do continue it..!!SR confession..!!:P. 🤗 👏
rapunzel84 thumbnail
superrrr...pls continue 😊
edward420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey it was great,
pls update soon and pm me when u do 😊
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats the problem of the show that knows talk straight forward.

If all sit talk what their hearts exactly mean than every one comes at peace.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome OS!

I loved how you showed Sid's realisation!!