17thMayWrtUpdt--Anita tells Nakul abt Neetu preg

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1 Mata ki chowki:Richa is singing.. Neetu talks to Nakul who is on the phone.. Neetu tells Nakul that whatever you did for my family I am so thankful.. ๐Ÿ˜ŠThen nakul tells Neetu that whatever has happened in the past lets forget it

Then nakul tells Neetu that what ever happened lets forget and remove all the bitterness.. Anita is following Nakul and sees him talking to neetu and hides.. Then Neetu goes and Anita comes forward.. Richa is singing still.. Then Anita comes and tells Nakul that the Raaz I wanted to tell you ..Neetu goes back and sits in the chowki  celebration.
Milli gets up and goes out and as she is walking out she accidentally spills kumkum on someone and its Vishal.. He calls her Jungalii Billi !!๐Ÿ˜†Then she starts teases him and he teases her back.. They are happy to meet each other..Then Manju comes there and tells thme to stop fighting and then Manju tells Milli to ask Anuj to give Vishal a kurta.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sc2:Mata Ki chowki: Nakul tells Anita that he has'nt forgotten anything..Then Anita asks were you waiting for Abhi to go to jail or what.. Nakul says you will not understand  my plans.
Tell me what you want to tell.. Then Anita says atleast now whatever I tell you will understand..Then Anita tells that ok listen to what I have to say.. then Anita says neetu is pregnant.. Nakul looks at her and tells that but Omi didn't tell me anything of that sort..๐Ÿ˜• Then Anita says that you know Neetu is pregnant but not due to Omi but someone else..and she was preganant before marriage and she is pregnant due to your driver Vicky.. Then Anita adds that Sethi parivaar also knew all this and still they got Omi married to Neetu so that her  paap is hidden from the world.Nakul is furious and angry,..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒThey show everyone is happy, but Abhi has his head down and Simi looks at him..
Anita asks Nakul what happened what are you thinking.. Then Anita adds that do you remember Nakul when Simi di used to bring Neetu to meet you Neetu would then want to talk to Vicky so she used to make an excuse.. ๐Ÿ˜กSee you smart both sisters are. And they made fun of you and your family.. All are happy at the chowki, here nakul is fuming.. Anita thenh adds to save the shame they got Omi to get married to Neetu and Simi 's proposal for you.. ๐Ÿ˜กThen what happened Simi got married to my brother Abhi.. A furious Nakul  then says if i don't insult these Sethis  before the whole society for what all they did to my family my name is not nakul Singh Daggar.. And tells Anita to come with him..๐Ÿ˜ก

Sc3:Mata ki chowki :All are sitting and enjoying Richa's singing.. Vishal comes in a mustard kurta and sits nest to Milli.. Milli looks at him and smiles..๐Ÿ˜Š
Nakul is walking and Anita staps nakul and says why should I come with you I am the daughter in law of the house. I had to tell you the raaz so I did.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Then she walks off saying you find your  prrof on what i have said.. Then nakul remembers all that meeting some one and going in the car when vicky was driving it.. Vicky asking him to release him from the drivers job.. Then he rembers Neetu had gone to the hospital those medical files etc.. Then he walks off to get evidence against Neetu..

Sc4 : Mata ki chowki: Richa is singing and saying abt mushkil and all.. Simi looking at Abhi, Milli looking at simi's direction.. Then Milli goes and tells Anuj something.. Anuj then goes to Abhi and tells him that some problem is there the munispality people have come and so just come outside please.Then Abhi and Anuj walk out.. Milli goes to Simi and tells there is some problem.. Then Simi asks Milli whats the problem between Omi and Neetu.. Then outside Anuj and Abhi are waiting..Then Simi and milli also come there.. A annoyed Abhi says so this was your plan Anuj .. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Then Milli says that there is no plan here Simi di and you have not been talking so i thought of making you both talk. Anuj als adds to the same thing and tells Abhi and Simi that you both have to talk.. Then Abhi says so this is Simi di idea ..aND sIMI  is really sad. Then Milli says you need to understand that she also had some problem and some majboori so that the reason she must have hid it.. Milli continues that now forget all this Abhi and  just forgive her and since everyone in the family are happy now you both are only the ones who are not happy so please Abhi .... Then Abhi comes closer to Simi who has her head down and he wipes her tears.. ๐Ÿ˜ŠThen Richa is announcing the final phase of the mata ki chowki.. Abhi tells everyone we should go inside now. And they go inside.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc5:Mata ki chowki:Aarthi is going on RS and Manju are doing it Abhi and Simi do it.. Abhi looks at Simi.. Simi smiles.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc 6: Daggar residence:
nakul comes to Omi and Neetus room to search for the files..๐Ÿ˜ก

Sc 7Mata Ki chowki: Omi and Neetu doing Aarthi..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sc8: Daggar residence:: Nakul finds the hospital papers.
It tells about the pregnancy reports of Neetu and everything related to it.. Nakul is furious and tells himself its time I teach the Sethi families a lesson๐Ÿ˜ก

Sc9: Mata Ki chowki:
The singing completes and Richa says that i hope and pray that your family is happy like this.. ๐Ÿ˜Ši will take leave now and also Vishal and his mom also take leave.. All others are going and Anita sees Nakul coming with proof in his hand.๐Ÿ˜ฒ. manju also sees an angry Nakul coming.. All are around RS.. Manju and Nakul are standing face to face. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Precap:Nakul is  opening his car.. RB comes there and says its a pity to see you in this state. Then nakul says I am in no mood to talk..๐Ÿ˜ก Then RB ignites fuel in Nakul by saying that a 4 foot girl slapped you..๐Ÿ˜†

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the written update.....Please I hope no Milli rape and the Milli falling for Abhi happens๐Ÿ˜ก.....After today I hate Bhall even more!  If that is possible๐Ÿ˜ก
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I like Mili for trying to resolve all misunderstandings...I absolutely despise Anita for causing trouble...what have the Sethis ever done to her that she is hell bent on causing trouble for them???
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..............
if sethi's want to live in peace den first of all dey should kick anita out of dere house................she is the worst DIL ...........
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update shanti... thank you!
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti thank you for the update
I must say that Anita is a real sore, I do not know why she did all that but I hate every day