"Shakti and I like to be away now" - Sai Deodhar

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"Shakti and I like to be away now" - Sai Deodhar

Mon May 17, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shakti Anand and Sai Deodhar have made their come back on television after a real long period. They were both last seen in Sony's Ek Ladki Anjani Si . Shakti Anand was also seen in Bhaskar Bharti .  But now the couple have made their come back together in two different shows, Kashi and Godh Bharaai respectively. They are all motivated and happy to start working after a long break.

In a recent conversation with Sai, she said, "Now enough of vacations for the both of us. We are back again after a long break and we are more enthused to start work. We don't have any regrets for the lack of communication or for that matter spending less time with each other. He leaves home early in the morning and comes back late at night and we do get to speak to each other over the phone for a couple of times. But nowadays we do not complain about spending less time with each other as we both are too engrossed with our work. We kind of like to be away, with our work now."

Sai goes on, "You know the reason behind this sudden change in behaviour, its because of the long break we took. It is always recommended to take a break from ones routine as it increases our motivation to work and does not give us the monotonous feeling."

We totally agree with you Sai!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghazal_naz thumbnail

he is a nice guy alto i hate him as OK

well his wife is nice
thanks tanu
Armu4eva thumbnail
^^ Yh not only nice Ghazu... .he is mindblowingly handsome..!!

Just hate the fact tht he had to come between ArBi 😔