Riddhima's Best friend: Armaan Malik

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Armaan and Riddhima may not be together conventionally but even so, Armaan still stands there to support Riddhima. He knew that she will come to the hospital, he knew that she was upset, he knew that she had left Sid's house. Armaan is the 'no complaints, no demands' type guy! She poured her heart out to him again because she knows only he will listen to her. I'm really glad that at least she acknowledges the effort Armaan is putting in to make SR's marriage work.

They can't physically touch each other but they're still connected with each other no matter what happens. He's her friend, her hope and strength. Even in Thursdays scene, it was Armaan who gave her the confidence to make the marriage work! Its not Riddhima's 'koshish', its Armaan's intentions which make the difference. He isn't testing Riddhima, he is backing Riddhima.

Hopefully one day she will realise how much she needs Armaan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshana_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow !!! gr8 post....👏
hpe riddhima realises his importance....n stops taking him for granted
Edited by lakshana_14 - 13 years ago
amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this girl is annoying me! she isnt even grateful for what Armaans doing tho. she hasnt once said to him 'Armaan thnaks' ur heart is dying a million deaths yet ur doing this for my happiness.
Edited by amaira - 13 years ago
LaPlumeDOr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amaira

this girl is annoying me! she isnt even grateful for what Armaans doing tho. she hasnt once said to him 'Armaan thnaks' ur heart id dying a million deaths yet ur doing this for my happiness.

That is so true, she takes him for granted all the time
BS999 thumbnail

This is truth and everyone knows.......soon Riddz will realize and so will sid......Finally AR will be together...

mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
someone needs to hit riddhima on her head so that she remembers all that armaan did for her.....she needs to open her eyes to reality that the ONE person who loves her unconditionally..who is her best friend..who can go to any extremes for her..who understands what she wants....feels even without her saying anything... who is the world to her is...... ARMAAN !
wake up riddhima.....!
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so true
but I want Riddhima to be a little grateful for what Armaan is doing- not every guy is capable of such sacrfice

I also want her to feel guilty that when Armaan was alone and needed someone to talk she did not olny ignore him but was extremely rude to him. I want her to realise what a good lover and friend sArmaan really is.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh yes ..no one can understand and support her better than arm
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

ARMAAN is indeed Riddhimaz best friend whos knows everything abt her.

I wish Riddhima someday realize this n come back 2 ARMAAN , leaving her good for nothing pati

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully One day Riddhima opens her eyes on the right time and see what actully her heart wants to tell her and show her

it better to be late then to feel sorry throught the life.

Beutiful post Reemz and lovely post.