nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What was everyone's thoughts on their first meeting? πŸ˜†

Finally it wasn't a love at first sight meeting πŸ˜›, lol it was interesting to see, but then I am looking forward to something new, I don't think BT can deliver but lets see.

With the rest of the cast, the evil ones have been spotted and the potential evil ones are being shown as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikita_88

What was everyone's thoughts on their first meeting? πŸ˜†

Finally it wasn't a love at first sight meeting πŸ˜›, lol it was interesting to see, but then I am looking forward to something new, I don't think BT can deliver but lets see.

With the rest of the cast, the evil ones have been spotted and the potential evil ones are being shown as well.

LOL!πŸ˜† Well said Nikita, the first few epi's certainly told us what's in store for us. That lady, Ragini for eg - typical K serial ki bahu - heavy make-up, petty jealousies and a scheming brain- all in place. And, hey presto, another Ekta trademark- the gr8 maharaaz of who the guy lying on the cot is. And many more.πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to ur topic- The first meeting of the lead pair was anything but conventional. I mean, i was expecting more of a eyes locking, dashing hero supporting the damsel in distress moment...But to see Aditya scolding Swara for being fixed on the spot was a MAJOR relief. She almost looked as if she was expecting someone to whisk her off the spot. Can't our "Sarvagun Sampann" bahu run well too?πŸ˜† (I swear, if anyone calls her that again, i will smash their heads with a hammerπŸ˜‰) But whoa, his reason for saving her was that someone might attribute the accident to his political gathering? That was a bit callous.

The incident seems to have made a definite impression on Swara, though...from the way she was praising her rescuer to the skies. As for Aditya, i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for d post.πŸ˜›

Edited by Amrinag - 13 years ago
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually, I agree... because since it wasnt love att first sight it made the serial more real to me somehow, I mean no exaggeration scene with a song in the background and slow motion camera movements and all that, i kind of liked that, simple first meeting between two strangers although Aditya was mean to her but anyways I guess that is how he is. but you get the feeling that their paths will cross again soon and this makes it all more interesting. I dont know if i am making any sense but anyways.... I thought of sharing my view with you all

Originally posted by: cyrine

Actually, I agree... because since it wasnt love att first sight it made the serial more real to me somehow, I mean no exaggeration scene with a song in the background and slow motion camera movements and all that, i kind of liked that, simple first meeting between two strangers although Aditya was mean to her but anyways I guess that is how he is. but you get the feeling that their paths will cross again soon and this makes it all more interesting. I dont know if i am making any sense but anyways.... I thought of sharing my view with you all

Well said, cyrine. I guess their first encounter also gives an insight into aditya's character...I think he is a very rigid, uptight person who is a tad mechanical too...Did u notice how he literally ticked off "Shaadi" on his to-do list?πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amrinag

LOL!πŸ˜† Well said Nikita, the first few epi's certainly told us what's in store for us. That lady, Ragini for eg - typical K serial ki bahu - heavy make-up, petty jealousies and a scheming brain- all in place. And, hey presto, another Ekta trademark- the gr8 maharaaz of who the guy lying on the cot is. And many more.πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to ur topic- The first meeting of the lead pair was anything but conventional. I mean, i was expecting more of a eyes locking, dashing hero supporting the damsel in distress moment...But to see Aditya scolding Swara for being fixed on the spot was a MAJOR relief. She almost looked as if she was expecting someone to whisk her off the spot. Can't our "Sarvagun Sampann" bahu run well too?πŸ˜† (I swear, if anyone calls her that again, i will smash their heads with a hammerπŸ˜‰) But whoa, his reason for saving her was that someone might attribute the accident to his political gathering? That was a bit callous.

The incident seems to have made a definite impression on Swara, though...from the way she was praising her rescuer to the skies. As for Aditya, i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for d post.πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣 Lets hope they stick to the story and actually reveal the mystery's in good time.

🀣🀣Sarvagun Sampann Bahu- I know I think they are making sure we don't forget be a bit hard knowing that that is the show name.

Yep, it has left an impression on Swara but it is normal when a stranger helps you out you want to say thank you and then you remember that person for everπŸ˜†, happened to me, I know I will never see that stranger again but thanks to him I didn't miss my train so me is internally grateful 😳😳

I am waiting for more encounters to see how it works out. 😊
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cyrine

I know, I get what you mean, I mean I am not one to believe in love at first sight had a huge discussion about it a while ago, but I liked that they kept the scene real but I am looking forward to more meetings but that is to know Aditya's charater more.

We have got that Swara is Sarvagunn Sampanna🀣🀣
nikita_88 thumbnail

Well said, cyrine. I guess their first encounter also gives an insight into aditya's character...I think he is a very rigid, uptight person who is a tad mechanical too...Did u notice how he literally ticked off "Shaadi" on his to-do list?πŸ˜†

I guess it has, but I didn't like that he came and said I want to be married in a month 🀣🀣 Seriously dude at least give them time to find a girl and then I was wondering would he be able to give his wife time?

He is a normal BT guy either they are carefree or  they are mature, the mature ones become soft hearted when they understand love - πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I guess it has, but I didn't like that he came and said I want to be married in a month 🀣🀣 Seriously dude at least give them time to find a girl and then I was wondering would he be able to give his wife time?

He is a normal BT guy either they are carefree or  they are mature, the mature ones become soft hearted when they understand love - πŸ˜†

Bang on, nikita...History repeats itself...well, atleast for Ekta Kapoor!🀣
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaaa... When i Saw his list, I was like ohhh he is that type of guy and then when he ticked off Shaadi on his list I was like ohhh poor girl who will marry him. Adi seems to be a very punctual person but i mean to go to the extent that shaadi should happen within one month and that too May just because shaadi is on may 2010 on his list. come on wake up Adi! and ya he seems to be a very strict and harsh kind of guy.  
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So I read a few comments and the best was "Can't our Sarvagunn Sampanna Bahu run as well?" 🀣

But, Swara didn't actually see the bull, she justified that she couldn't move when she saw it afterwards, so she needed a hero to push her out of the way, someone to push her to the floor and get his clothes dirty.

One thing I noticed, they are both really fair.

Also, Swara as an elder bahu to Ragini (❀️ the evil characters 😳) and also Deepti, I don't see how it fits, Swara looks younger that Deepti and Ragini, so I don't see her there yet.....

Thought his schedule was a bit weird too, exact months...... I've heard of planning the years but not exactly the months. Still don't think he is ready for the marriage business..... Maybe he overheard them too, talking about talking to him about marriage, so he was like one sec guys, I want to get married this month, so, you can save yourselves the trouble πŸ˜†