SR - Your Call Of Duty

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hey guys so this is another one of Sid - Terpretations based on our lovely Sid's inner thoughts, again a great thanks goes to you fellow friends && fans who have given me so much support and love, thank you guys so much. Hope I am able to do justice to the character. This Post itself is dedicated to my Lovely Jaanu, who has inspired me with her wicked VMS.
If you do not like the post please close it, as usual no bashing is permitted, if you bash then you will be reported simple as that.

Sid:

Ridzy..... Why are you doing this? Why are you putting yourself through all these obstacles? Why do you keep compelling me to hurt you? Do you honestly think I enjoy watching you cry? Watching you writhe in torment? I want to believe in your attempts, I really do, but how? When that image of deceit keeps clinging onto my memory like an unshakeable pest! When even for a moment it seems like everything is back to normal, that sinister scene replays itself in my mind, you had kept that KC fast in my name, for the sake of my health and long life. I know full well that you would do, because it goes against your values, your ethics to not follow the marital customs which is why you did so, you did your rightful duty as my wife, and kept the fast. When Sue said you had fainted, I almost lost control, I had to see if you were okay, nothing else mattered but your well being. However when I reached the scene I was astounded to see that you were fine, smiling for the world to see, waiting in anticipation for me to come and break your fast.

Question is, why are you bothering with all this? What's the point? All you see this as is an obligation, being with me is your compulsion, your duty, it doesn't seem to me that its your choice. This is why I am trying to set you free, I know that kindness will do no good, you will refuse to go if I behave in a gentleman like manner with you, but perhaps if I push you away then you will leave, I am not doing this for me ridzy, there's nothing more that pains me that seeing you distressed. No, I am doing this for you, because you have a right to be happy, to be free, not to be tied down and obligated to me. Ridzy you mean so much to me, what I wouldn't do to hold you close, to feel your heartbeat pound against my own. But I have to accept that maybe it's not meant to be.

Ridzy the thing is, even if I were to believe your attempts, to trust you, then how do I know they are genuine? How do I know that you are doing all this for me? I don't do I? All you have done so far has been due to your farz towards me. I do not want you to do anything as duty, as obligation, I want you to do it, to be there, to care because you want to, because you want me, not because you feel contracted to me. Is that too much to ask? To want? Perhaps it is. Perhaps that is why I haven't yet gained your true feelings. Because maybe they do not exist. And thus ridzy this is exactly why I need to set you free from my obligation. This marriage has become a burden for you, one that you feel you are required to participate in. But no more. Do not get me wrong, the last thing I ever wanted to do was discommode you, it agonizes me to hurt you, to make you sob.

Ridzy I Am Not Doing This Because I Hate You.... I Am Doing This Because I Love You, Every Single One Of My Heart-Beats Is In Your Name And One Thing I Do Know Is That My Love For You Is Not Selfish, That Is Why, My Love, I Have To Set You Free.....

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail

Thanks yaar 😊 xx
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post, yes now it is Sid's call of duty
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Lovely post, yes now it is Sid's call of duty

Thankyouu Khushi 😊 xx
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok  first, there is a need for a "Love" button,      
"like" is not enough

second, Tazzster I love you for making lovely Sid posts
This is Sid, and for those who dont understand, this is exactly what's running in his mind
this is him assuming that this is how Ridz wants to be..
just oneside of the beautiful story between SR

if the otherside is discovered soon, he wont be like this anymore..
Instead, he would be the most happiest person in the world

third, i also love your title choicesπŸ˜†
they always bring in some old memories
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

ok  first, there is a need for a "Love" button,      

"like" is not enough

second, Tazzster I love you for making lovely Sid posts
This is Sid, and for those who dont understand, this is exactly what's running in his mind
this is him assuming that this is how Ridz wants to be..
just oneside of the beautiful story between SR

if the otherside is discovered soon, he wont be like this anymore..
Instead, he would be the most happiest person in the world

third, i also love your title choicesπŸ˜†
they always bring in some old memories

Aww V kya yaar, ab main sharma - rahi - hoon! 😳 but thankyouu && I love you too yaar 😊, yes i think that this is what people need to understand, that sid is not doing this to be spiteful, he is doing it because he is under mis-interpretation, bichara ko sab galat samaj rahe hain! its not his fault, we all get caught up in drama at times. And lol V this title actually came to me because every guy i know seems to be under the craze of this game called COD (stands for Call Of Duty!) i have no clue how a war game and SR relate, but the title seemed apt ! πŸ˜† am glad i can bring back some memories for you πŸ˜† xx
Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago
Sid's line that he is majboor has made everyone think what he means by that.. I also happen to think he is done with the testing mode.. Now he has pretty much given up (after Lonavla fiasco) that AR are meant to be and wants them to be together.. It just annoys him that Ridz wants to stay with him bound to duty with love in her heart for someone else..

Yes.. there is a glimmer of hope we see occasionally when Ridz says she wants to stay.. but the hope keeps crushing with her mention of Armaan.

Its not Sid's personality to be mean to anyone.. it has been already established post-marriage days..

Everyone talks about Armaan giving up Ridz and is being selfless in uniting SR..

But think of Sid - he is married to his love of life but now knows that it is never meant to be..

Even worse, his love wants to stay with him bound to her duty and is willing to share her feelings readily with her ex than her husband..

Ridz is beginning to realize that to an extent now..But as long as Armaan is wandering around Ridz, I wonder how its going to be otherwise..
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
amzing job and wat u send in the end my luv is not selfish is so true
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As usual Tazzy, awesome job!! You are a true hero now as you can explain things really well:)) hats off to you!!
beautiful post tazzy,u explained sid feeling towards his wife so beautifully sid k leye humari nazaron mein izzat aur love aur zayada ho gaya v love u sid sr forever