Enjoy the summer the STAR One way! Abhinav

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Enjoy the summer the STAR One way!

Abhinav Shukla aka Dev of Geet

Dev must have ditched Geet the protagonist of the show Geet, but in real life Abhinav has a huge female fan-base. He sure knows how to keep their hearts thumping for him.

Abhinav Shukla: "I was an average student in school and I used to get very nervous before theory papers like History or Geography because I was always inclined towards Science and Maths. After completing school, I went to Punjab Technical Institute and now I really miss those college and hostel days but I am thankful that I started liking photography and I am still preserving that passion."

About getting nostalgic about summer vacations he adds, "It is not that I missed the places but I miss the childhood days of carefree fun. As a kid, I have visited every place in Northern India like Manali, Nepal and now too, whenever I get an off from the shoot I go for trekking with my friends or brother."

What message would he like to give to the students? "Student life is to enjoy so enjoy it to the fullest but at the same studying is also important, so study hard and score well!"

http://www.starone.in/news/327/enjoy-the-summer-the-star-one-way.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhinav must be playing the baddie in Geet, but he is very sweet in interviews!!!