Radz Store : luv first or last (os) Pg 1

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Heya Guyzz !!

Welcome one and all to my store !!

With all your love and support, i've decided to open a gallery for all my stuff.

Here you'll find all my one shots and short stories which i've written so far or will be writing in the future.

Hope to see your encouraging comment.

love you all

--radz--

Edited by xxiheartmexx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

Love: First or Last

Those Who want pms please press the like button

LOVE:FIRST OR LAST (part 1)

Love.....is a great feeling. When you fall in love, it's not your choice but because you are destined to...

You never know when you fall in love, with whom you fall in love, and where you fall in love.

Something similar happened with me some couple of months ago. When i was shifted here, in Dehradun. Moving from a big city like Delhi to Dehradun was so awful. And even that wasn't sufficed; i had to live here all by myself. All this negativity wasn't enough, but when on the first day i entered my class, certain positive vibes entered my body and shooked me up. As if my dream boy was there at that very moment, sitting next to me. Yeah..Armaan.

I found him quite charming n appealing. We had been really good friends by then, really good. But the way i used to feel for him, those feelings were an alien to me. Had never felt that types of vibes in my whole life. When he was with me, i wanted to just talk to him or listen him or just simply adore him. And when he wasn't with me i used to feel some uneasiness as if would die that really moment. His touch used to shaken up my whole body, from head to toe. I took some time to realize that it was love, the most wonderful feeling for me and armaan, my dream boy.

I was a little shy in confessing about the feelings that were developing for some time then. 'If he said no, then what will happen ?' 'Should i make the first move ?' all these questions used to revolve in my silly head. I was not able to understand as what should i do and what not. But finally i gathered up all the courage which i had stored for years now and confessed my feelings for him. At that point he told me that he loved me too. And you know what i was on cloud nine. I was feeling so happy. After all i had got what i wanted.

But my happiness wasn't for me for long. I was waiting for our exams to get over so that we could tell about our relationship to our friends and our parents. But soon as our exams got over, my life came to an end. My dreams got shattered.

'No riddhima, i liked you but me and muskaan had been in a committed relationship for almost six years. You deserve someone better than me.'

Arghh, it still hurts me a lot. I wasn't able to even share my sorrows with anyone. As no one there was my family. They were my friends but just so called friends, not real. Armaan said i deserve someone better than me. Huh, if didn't loved me then why did he said that he did. Just one or two seconds of sadness was far better than a life full of sorrows.

I used to always think that i would marry that very person whom i loved. But i can't do this now. Armaan has not even left a single option for me with which i could lead my life peacefully. Neither i can love Armaan nor anyone else. Will i be able to except someone else in place of Armaan ?

There are so many unanswered questions. Will ever they will get their answers ?

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hii radz
Howz u?
Awesome job
Congrats for the new Shop
And Yipee I m the first to comment!!
And thak u for the link!!
Awesome OS loved it!!
DO keep updating Ur OS gallery!!
And don't forget to pm me!!
Lots of love
Pari Cke Waali!!
Edited by kajenfanpari - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Congratssssssss! Your stories are wonderful, loved the one above :)
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy radhika
gr8 part
plzz cont soon
n pm me
luv dhruvika
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,