DHKJ 13th May Highlights

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Preeti happy to see Sumi and Radhika there. Sumi and Radhika doesnt let Preeetoi go in and take her with them saying they wont allow her to get tortured anymore..๐Ÿ‘

Rishi at Saroj's asking for Sumi and Saroj has no clue where she is. she is angry and says if she went to Preeti's this time also she will not spare her๐Ÿ˜• They meet ammaji and asks if Sumi is there.. ammaji says Saroj is not able to control her daughter and Rishi failed to control his wife and why they come to search for her at her house and shuts the door on their faces. Rishi worried as he has  promised Ravindraji that Sumi herself will come and aplogise to him๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Sumi's in-laws worried and upset and the sasur is upset that he is responsible for what Rishi is and his wife consoles him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Meera thanks SK for helpning again and says she has one more ehsaan to his credit on her๐Ÿ˜•

Sumi-Radhika decides that they three are going to divorce their respective husbands while Preeti is confused.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

serial is getting quite useless!!
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I dont blame Radhika and Sumi for wanting to divorce their husbands.I mean Sumi has been abused.Sumi's own mother in law  told her to divorce her husband,thats how bad it is for her.Radhika has always been yelled at all the time.Nobody will see through Saroj,especially Vinay.Why is Preeti confused? she's an estranged wife and has tried to get close to him.He spends too much time with that widow.
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thankssss 4 the update
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fammma

thanks for the update

serial is getting quite useless!!

I agree with you, this serial is crap and boring now.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update umma di ๐Ÿ˜Š