Love Hurts! Armaan, Riddhima Updated (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love Hurts...

ARMAAN:
Love Hurts....Love is sarifice...Today i understood the meaning of this line....I ve loved you and thats y i have to let you go...I have to let you go coz u belong with someone else...If only i would not have left you...If only I wud ve come a lil earlier..If only....but today i realized we cant fight destiny...I know you so well Ridhhima...Maybe better than you know yourself...and thts y i knew you wud ve kept the fast for Sid...i knew u will make your marriage work,..not coz u Have to but because you Want to...

Today for the 1st time you dint feel my presence coz someone else was in your thoughts! A marriage is meant for 7 lives...It requires much more than just love...It requires Commitment! When i came back, i thought you are in a loveless marriage but the last few days have been an eye opener for me...I know now wat Sid means to you....And i know it better than you know yourself how much he means to you...

Today you did not withdraw your hands when i took them in mine...you were not awkward...you let me hold them as a friend who wants only your happiness...It told me tht finally you have made peace with your past...I had to give you hope coz u were losing it...I had to tell you the truth...tht sid wants this as much as you do...maybe you are not doing enough ridhhima...maybe you have to go tht extra mile...

Open the doors to your heart Ridhhima...Do not fear to LOVE..Again...I know once you loved with all your heart and i know wat u had to go through...i can understand your apprehension, your doubts, your fears...but do not deprive yourself of this chance...very few ppl get a second chance at life...at love...you lost your love once...but love has come knocking once more...do not let it go this time...last time it was not in your hand...this time it is...open your heart ridhhima...make place for sid...take a step forward with your whole heart coz anything less than that is not good enough...i know you loved me once...but you have to love again...even if it means letting go of all our memories together...

In fact i think sid has already made a place in your heart without you knowing it yourself...Does it hurt you to see him in pain? Yes it does! Who is in your thoughts all the time? Sid! If you see him with some other girl, will that be fine with you? No! Who s tht one person whom you love so much tht when he is not around, you feel lost? U dint answer this one...but i know the answer...it WAS me at some point in time! n maybe sid has not replaced tht part yet so u couldnt lie...but i also know tht its not me anymore...sid has slowly started to take tht place in your heart...But the most important of all the questions..Who is that one person whose hand you wanna hold and spend the rest of your life with? Sid!

That's it Ridhhima...you do have feelings for sid...you are well on your way to loving him...do not stop yourself now...let go Ridhhima...go get him before its too late...I never imagined tht i will be saying these things to you someday...It is killing me inside to do this...But i have to do this coz i know you are not My Basket...You are Mrs Modi now!

Love hurts Ridhhima...but thts y its Love...which other emotion has that power....

RIDDHIMA
Armaan...meaning a desire, a dream, something you really want...and how i wanted you! i wanted to be with you forever...i loved with all my heart...fought with everyone...putting all relationships at stake...but destiny had other plans...sometimes i really curse the day those terrorist attacks happened after which our lives changed forever...how i wish u had never left me...things wud hav been so much simpler...life wud not be so complicated...but then if its not complicated, its not life right?

Today for the first time i dint feel your presence wen u came...is tht a hint tht i am finally letting you go? wen u came in and talked bout the beautiful tradition of karva chauth, i smiled through those tears coz u were right...u really know me very well...maybe better than i know myself...its these small small things tht make a marriage so special...But today u gave me something for which i will always be indebted to you...u gave me HOPE!

Hope to love again...n only u could have given me that...u were right...am not putting in my whole heart into this marriage and anything less than tht is not good enough! you gave me the strength to fight for this marriage...u understood my feelings much better than i did myself and made me realize how important sid is in my life...

When u held my hand today, i did not pull it back...i was not awkward coz i know u held it as a friend wanting to help me with this...u reminded me tht a marriage is for 7 lives and something which is so powerful can never be a compromise..i was starting to lose this battle...i was trying so hard but maybe not hard enough...i had almost given up but u knew wat it would do to me...another failed relationship would literally kill me again...i would become dead just like wen u left me...when i was breathing but not living...and the thought is terrifying!

Most importantly you made me realize wat sid means to me...u were right armaan.,,i was afraid...afraid to give my heart again...afraid to love again...i did it once n am still nursing tht wounded heart...but guess its time to let sid heal it for me...i had doubts and fears in my mind and maybe i was deliberately trying to shut sid out of my heart or was i?

U made me realize tht no matter how much i tried, sid has already made a place in my heart...Do i hurt to see sid in pain? ofcourse i do...how can i not hurt...Who is tht one person i always think about...its sid...n only sid...i wanna take away all his pain, wipe out all his fears n make him believe in this marriage...make him believe in 'US'...How would i feel if i were to see sid with someone else? flashes of the time sid's mom was trying to get him married to naina came in my mind n i realized how jealous i was...i dint understand y am feeling like this back then..but i do now...Wen u asked me the most difficult question...who is tht one person whom i love so much tht wen he is not around, i feel lost...i dint give you an answer...coz i dint have any...u were tht one person in my life armaan but i dint have the heart to tell u tht u are no longer tht person...i couldnt lie and take sid's name also coz honestly he has not taken tht position in my life yet...or maybe he has but i havent admitted it yet to myself so how could i give an answer to u? am transiting from my past to my present n in such a situation this question becomes very difficult...

And then the most important of all questions - whom do i wanna spend the rest of my life with and the answer came as easy to me as it could have been - Sid! i know how much courage it must have taken you to come and talk to me about this and you never fail to amaze me...

Today i wanna say Thanks - Dil se...thanks for doing this for me...Thanks for making me realize tht i should not lose any more time in telling sid wat i feel...Thanks for giving me the strength to give my heart again to someone else...Thanks for letting me go peacefully...But most of all Thanks for loving me so much! I know i have hurt you Armaan and i am ready for any punishment tht God gives me for this but the truth is I am Mrs. Ridhhima Siddhant Modi now - Siddhant n I are now not only joined by our names, but by our souls and our hearts!

Love hurts Armaan...But thts y it is Love...Which other emotion has that Power...

Frankly, the episode belonged to AR - it was beautiful and it was moving....The convo stole my heart and my respect for armaan went up 2 notches higher...thts y the post...Today armaan reminded me of Aman in Kal Ho Na Ho and Sameer in HDDCS - 2 men who loved a woman with their whole heart and had the courage to let her go for her own good...Its better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all...

And Riddhima reminds me of Naina in Kal Ho Na Ho and Nandini of HDDCS - 2 women who loved with all their heart and were afraid to love again...but wen love came knocking once again, they took a step forward and embraced it forever!

Hope u guys liked it...

Cheers!!
Rapz
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes.. it was TRULY heartbreaking.. specially the part where he was gonna say "I know u love.." and he stopped midway.. This is what I missed in Lonavala episodes.. It was heartbreaking to see him like that.. The moment Riddhima said how bad she wants this marriage to work, he was just heaving a sigh in the background, and managed to hide his pain asa Riddhima turned back... :)

Armaan has proved tonight that he has outdone his mistakes in a HUGE way .. It was awesum the way he asked the three specific questions.. which he made sure that answers would be "Sid" and not him.. :) It was FANTABULOUS!

Loved the friendship they share at this point.. May Armaan find a new girl asap who keeps him happiest :)
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent take on the AR scene today

it was a beautful scene, very well ahndled by the makers and awesome eprformances by ksg and JW.

my heart went out to Armaan when he said that tum sid ko cahiti hoh, he said the most difficult line ever. hats of to Armaan for proving once agqain that only you could have so what you did today for SR.

norzar
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg ....omg omg.........you said everything.......just the way he would have thought........wonderful post

its that courage with which he said what he had to...asked what only he could ...and gave her closure and  let her go......I felt for him today...she meant so much to him.......but destiny had something else in mind
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That's my sweet Armaan.....
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfully written

I have to say lovely scene of AR - moving away from their past, no awkwardness and the the settleness to talk to each other and be around each other

Armaan in the last few days has seen how RIdz has been and how she wants her marriage to work and what Sid is too

Armaan i feel was the only one who could have talked to her like this and asked these questions and she answered in front of him honestly

Armaan knows Ridz isnt his anymore, and now who she is

prerna_kajen thumbnail
I am an AR fan..but i loved yr post...i am actually in tears rite nw 😔

So nw u noe y we Love ARMAAN?? if u dun mind me sayin..i still  FEEL it goes AR way......

Their chemistry is awesome..when they fight,when they love when they argUe.when they cry..they dun   hv to think they jus spk their heart out!

As ppl say..bina boley samaj jana..simply love AR..

AR 4EVA 😭
Edited by prerna_143ks - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
awww...dont cry yaar...
U know i also love Armaan...I loved Kash together! But i have to confess am a SR lover now...

Anyways respect ur opinion yaar and thanks for appreciating the post 😊

Cheers!
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written..I have read lot of SR fanz writing about Armaan..and I would think nice..but here I thought I should comment saying that you have done full justice in wrting Armaan's feelings even when it hurted me to read the truth that Ridhimma is no more Armaan's.
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue101

Beautifully written..I have read lot of SR fanz writing about Armaan..and I would think nice..but here I thought I should comment saying that you have done full justice in wrting Armaan's feelings even when it hurted me to read the truth that Ridhimma is no more Armaan's.

Thanks so much Sue...Means a lot 😊
I ve always liked Armaan as i said and i just tried to pen down wat tht guy wud be going through right now...It takes real courage to do something like tht...sometimes i feel he s too good to be true...he should be more realistic...but then he wouldnt be armaan right?

Cheers!