13th May Update; When Saasu maa cud n't meet bahu

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1 :  Band kamre ka raaz

Nandini questions her hubby Anna ji why we have to go through this ( C'mon lady stop it get in to the room and let us know who is in a old lady in comma or handicapped child) Finally they go in the room and a teen age guy is on the bed. She talks to him saying how can we go out for any function with out getting permission from you ( haila mom or grand mom who ever is she to him, asking permission from kid is new for me). She calls him Amol ( so I am guessing he is her son as all her son's name starts with A letter) and kinda fills in us by telling that guru mahaaraaz told us you would be very lucky for us but how unfortunate is that you are not lucky for yourself ( D*** I so want to meet this gurumahaaraz now, lady amol needs doctor) Amol nodes either yes or no for her talk ( so basically guy can listen, express feeling via face but we were not shown him talking). She calls madho kaka asks if he had food gets to hear no. She becomes emotional, does emotional blackmailing that she will go far from him if he woun't eat. ( haila just now you said you can't step out with out his permission then what is this???) She complains why he has not eaten. Father steps in encourages him by saying by the time we will back he will sure have his meal Amol nodes in yes with smile. Can't believe Nivedita Joshi Playing mom of 3 or 4 kids. I am so used to of seeing her as lead actress.

We were shown pooja spots where fire works going on. They reached at ceremonial post where annaji says this is our people etc.

Part 2: Sarvgunn Sampann meets her future saas 😆😆😆😆

Swara is late for pooja her mom and friend ask her to rush in ( yeah yeah meet your future in laws with your qualities) Deshmukh family gets in to temple too ( hehehe amba bai going to give you bahu as prasaad) . Anna ji asks about the renovation of temple to priest ( typical politician) Priest praises a lot him and his family and their effort (well does he has choice but to praise I guess no) Annaji answers that this is all amba maa aka devi's blessing. When they about to start prayer nandini realizes she forget the pooja thali in car, her son offers to go but she says it's her mistake so she has to go and get ( amma what is the big deal out of it ek thaali hi toh hai. I forget all the time and ask my sis or bro to get it for me) She goes out and amused to see swara giving her milk to lady that she got for prayer. Apparently swara sees a lady whose kid crying badly coz of hunger. She offers milk to her,  lady refuses as it was for devi maa. Swara replies back that devi maa will be happy seeing kid getting milk ( yes I do believe in same philosophy. Feed some one rather pouring milk on devi maa's head) Nandini watches  all and amused ( hmm now I get why she came out, pakka flat on swara, ab yeh mandir main arti gaayegi and nandini will fall in love with her before aditya🤣)

Other side aditya's procession on way to temple. He and his mom bumps to each other. He asks her to come with her, they reaches in side, where annaji kinda tells that he is going to hand over his political virasta to Aditya ( it's funny how all three sons of nandini looks like anything but her sons. She indeed one youngest looking mom, haila any of will suit her as her boyfriend🤣)

Part 3: Pyar ka Bandhan ( saasumaa falling for potential bahu)

Anna Ji tells Aditya now on wards he will take over and do the pooja for amba mai ( kolhaapur's devi call amba mai😊). Ayush's wife ragini does not like it and very unhappy seeing aditya doing abhishek( typical villainess bahu, hmmm not good for family).  Ayush asks her to shut up at least at temple. Swara sings arti and all are impress nandini is most impressed one, she recognizes her.  After arti she goes straight to her potential bahu aka swara and gives a bit of milk that she had saved for her so that she can do abhishek too.  Swara is speechless, nandini explains her that she knows she gave her milk to lady.  Annaji watches it from behind ( why do I get feeling yeh budhau baad main jarru taang adaayega, Oh lord he looks like nandini ka papa not hubby). He later asks nandini how come she gave her pooja patra to unknown gal where at house no servant can even touch it. She tells him what she saw( hey bhaggu what a screen time killing, same flash back again 3 rd time in 5 minutes) and tells how can I not give when a girl sees god in human ( I thought she is also going to say and I see my future bahu in her😆) nandini is very sure that she will get her pooja vessels back

Swara's parents happy she sang arti very good. Her mom prays for her good and prays to devi maa that please take care of her daughter and gives blessing to her.( arr nandini saasu maa hai na)

Back at Swara's home she tells she will go and return this pooja patra to nandini. Swara praises nandini saying she is so elderly but so gentle that came all the way down from stairs just to give milk to her. ( naaa pataa rahi hai tujhe)Mom says let's see if you can get in as they are big.

Swara's father has backache and needs swara to help him. She tells him to go to doctor, he refuses by telling she is his doctor. Her mom objects why he is asking her to help him. They get in to nice arguments. (yeha yeha mom has same dialogue ladki thode dino ki mehmaan hai type)

Swara goes to return pooja patra to deshmukh's resident guard tells her nandini meets only on Saturday to public she insists even in marathi then also he refuses😆😆😆😆, at the end she gives vessel to him and tells to give nandini.

Back at dinning table anna ji wonders that aditya is again MIA aka not there ragini tells he went for new year celebration, when guard interrupts and give pooja patra to nandini

Part : 3 Saasu maa missed it by seconds 😛

Seeing pooja patra back nandini gets very happy tells her hubby did not I tell you and runs out to see the girl. Anna ji does not look happy at all, in fact he looks shocked ( ho gaya bhanta dharr, he seems would be the first one to oppose swdtiya wedding😡) Nandini runs like mad to look for swara, but she is gone ( haila she took more then a minute to run out, wellshow ka creative head is expert in dragging nothing new😃) She asks guard about her and scolds at least they should have checked with her ( excuse me how would guard know whom you want to meet or not??? Why you did not give instruction before hand ki koi ladki aaye pooja patra dene toh call me or let her in?? they did their job😲)

We were shown there is function from Janseva Party and Aditya has come to chadhaao haar on Shivaji Statue ( looks like Shiv sena ka function LOL) Swara is there too ( is ladki ko kaam nahi hai kya kuch aur, chali aati hai her political function main😆) Aditya put garland on shivaji statue, just then an ox runs like mad, swara is too lost looking god knows what, there is stampede and  when ox is about to hit swara aditya saves her ( main toh sochi it will be ulta) they both fall and later typical ekta serial style stare at each other when screen freezes

Pre cap Swara is future Seeta, only Ram missing

Swara takes blessing from one swami who tells her mom that she has future like Seeta maata ( oh no, means there will be a Ravan who will kidnap her and she will have to give agni pariksha😲. But then this is what in every balaji serial nothing new.😆) Swara's mom super excited hearing this tells her hubby yeah only we need to find ram like guy for her ( heheh she already met him.😳)

Sarvgubb Sampann ke gunn

1:  Humanity: Sees god in human😉

2: Honest: Comes to return vessels😆

3: Brave: Hahaha comes to political party function, stays even when ox is about to hit. I thot she will save aditya. Never mind😛

So friends, 3 episodes and 3 gunn shown let's see what else we get to see.

Enjoy

Arpita 😃

Edited by md410 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manya7878 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Hey guys i am stuck at work some thing come up suddenly.
I'll post update little later please bare with me.
sorry
😭

Thanks for the notification. WIll wait for you to post.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arpi so happy to read your write-up. Okie...i have no clue as to whats happening so let me go read something abt the story & the characters & will get back.

btw are you going to do the updates everyday?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update...
show seems to be nice,,
and SwAditya,,,,,m loving their name...
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update Arpi👍🏼  But I am not sure whether I would wanna watch it ..It seems like a typical ekta family drama
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Sarvgubb Sampann ke gunn

1:  Humanity: Sees god in human😉

2: Honest: Comes to return vessels😆

3: Brave: Hahaha comes to political party function, stays even when ox is about to hit. I thot she will save aditya. Never mind😛

So friends, 3 episodes and 3 gunn shown let's see what else we get to see.

That's a really good way to put it, I really liked that 😉
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love your comments during the update .. TY