13thMayWrtUpt-Richa sings/Vishal Enter(Milli's frd

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Mata ki chowki: Omi and Neetu are lighting the  deep.😊. The shunk is blown and the wind blows.. Simi turns around and sees Abhi standing .. He is fuming .😡. Simi runs and says Abhi 😊.. All turn around and have smiles on their face.. Abhi tunrs his face aside..Behind him Nakul is there.. Omi sees Nakul who is smiling😊.. All are happy expect ðŸ˜Š Anita , Neetu .. 😕Nakul comes walking ahead near Abhi.. Manju looks at Milli..😊

Simi runs to Abhi and is happy.. Manju goes to Abhi and touches his face.😭😊😊. Then thanks Nakul.. 😊Then Simi thanks Nakul also.. Then Simi says you have given back my life.. Then Manju says Nakul you have been sent by Matarani.. Then Nakul says i did this for Omi and our daughterin law. Neetu.. and our family is not so small that it cannot include you..

Some bg music is going on a wired one horror kind.. Then Simi says please join us for the puja as you have done so much for our family at his moment.. Abhi is still fuming.. 😡Anita wonders how come Nakul has done this.. She is surprised..Then she thinks I wonder whst behind all this.. manju asks everyonee to come for the Matarani's ashirwaad. Pujari is saying all the puja mantras..

Richa  tells on stage abt Matarani and the beautiful girls of the Sethi family I hope there is happiness.. They show Simi Abhi, Omi Neetu and  Milli all doing puja.. 😊Then there is Sangeet by Richa Sharma..😊
All are sitting down and hearing her singing..Abhi is still furious and he has his head down while Simi is looking at him..😭

Sc2 mata ki chowki: Anuj asks Milli what is all this happening😕
Milli then tells that Abhi was arrested due to Bhalla.. 😡Anita hears all this.. and thinks that Abhi was arrested and Nakul still bailed him out.. Richa is singing on stage..  
Omi tells Nakul that he is really happy that Abhi was released  by him.. Then Nakul said that see you are a part of the Sethis so I did'nt want to make u unhappy😊[could'nt hear properly due to the sangeet going on]

Richa still singing.. All are sitting and hearing this.. Nakul sitting next to Manju who is happy that he is there..Richa calls the 3 of them in stage to dance.. Abhi sitting down just looking at the floor[Poor guy i was really feeling for him] Anusha comes and asks him what happened.. then Abhi says don't ask me anything at this time..😭 When the time comes i will myself tell..Richa still singing on the stage..Simi goes and sits again next to a angry Abhi.. Anita is looking around..

SC3 Mata ki Chowki :Some one enters the function.. Surendar and Manju goes to greet Mrs. Bhatia.. Then Manju says we are meeting after a long time..🤗 So Mrs Bhatia says that Vishal has come from London now and he will park the car and come.. Manju is excited that Vishal has come.. Mrs. Bhatia says that he is yet to finis one semister so he has come for some time😳Then Mrs. Bhatia says that Vishal was thrilled tio k ow that Milli got a scholarship to study in London and he was excited to take her out .. Manju then says that our prblms were soo much that the London trip could'nt materialze😭...Then Mr.s Bhatia says no pblm we have come to mata's darbaar everything will be fine..and we meet here..😊

Sc4 Mata Ki chowki:
Richa still singing.Anita is sitting there and thinking Nakul if you don't talk with me you will never know Neetu's raaz.. Then Manju goes on near the Mata's idol and takes a chunari from there and puts it on Richa and Richa makes Manju dance.. And then Manju comes down the stage and sits next to RS.. Abhi still furious and looking at Simi and Simi is also looking at him.. Milli is watching all this.. Neetu also sees Simi not so happy,..
Richa comes down the stage and asks Simi to get up and says " Nahi essa Chehera Mujko Bhata!!" Then she asks Simi to Smile and and then holds Abhi's hand and asks him to dance.. Simi wipes her tears and smiles.😊

Sc5 mata ki chowki: Richa asks Neetu and Omi to stand up also.. and then Milli and Anuj also stand up and all are clapping except Abhi😭 !! Simi keeps looking at him😭 , then he starts clapping but he is totally annoyed.. 😡Nakul tells Manju that he is leaving and  touches Manju and Rs's feet and leaves.. 😊Anita is seeing Nakul leave and she also leaves the scene and is going when Manju stops her.. and then tells her to take ashirwaad.. Anita is wondering how she can stop nakul but misses him going of.Ouch😲

Precap:Nakul who is furious comes with some proof abt Neetu and throws the papers on everyone..😡 Milli comes there and says that how dare you say anything.. Nakul then says if i say anything else  abt what your family has done then.. Who knows whose child you are carry [Somthing on those lines] Milli gets angry and slaps him !!!😡

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.Another weekend spoiled...
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks shanti..........has abhi changed his shirt btw......hate what they show about abhi...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. hmm...quite an episode. cant wait to see nakul get what he deserves.😈
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anita is really pathetic....

Thanks
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti.........long weekend ahead......again!!!!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shanti for the update .  Like rumi said another weekend spoiled ....😡
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti. Anita and Nakul are despicable. They totally deserve one another! Felt really bad for Abhi today!
aartiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ya nice update
can anyone plss temme why abhi is so furious abt........😕
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I really appreciate Abhi for not creating a tamasha publicly unlike Nakul...it shows Abhi's good sanskar...