One step forward.. SR~

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's epi was kinda nice again😳 Liked the rudeness of Sid.. I love it how he tells everything right on Riddhima's face.. Specially the boyfriend part..😉 Sid looked so cute when he said "U will nibhaofy this vrat with full trust and respect right?".. the sparks of anger was visible in his eyes, just that Riddhima Mam was busy blushing, thinking that he understands her dedication now😳 But.. he doesnt.. Though it's getting a bit overdose now, but I still like this rudeness.. As it is gonna be the ULTIMATE track for SR ( if it goes SR way 😉 ).. But that blushes and happiness, all are gone from her face asa he again breaks her heart😕.. And he says he is never gonna come for KC.. But we all know he will😆 How cute is that😆 Sid is being forced 😆

Never mind.. I liked the whole AR convo😃 Specially the last bit when Armaan questions her.. She admitted that she can't see Sid with someone else☺️( duty ).. that, she wants to spend her whole life with Sid☺️( duty ).. that, the person whom she thinks abt the MOST, is Sid☺️( duty ).. I LOVE the line that this marriage is a compromise for Sid.. Which clearly states, how she accepted this relationship from heart, and Sid has not.. But out of the whole AR convo, it is now clear that Ridz is deffo not gonna give up now.. She was TRULY in pain, that Sid has not accepted her yet..🥺 never mind hun! He will.. very soon🥺 But I didn't understand that "Dil mei jagah banao" part.. I mean, if she is doing all these, w/o making any place for Sid in her heart, then.. what will she do when she WILL make a place😲😳😆.. That is all cool Ridz.. Hun u looked shocked at this sentence.. Is it becoz u ALREADY made a place for Sid? And Armaan just made u realized that?🥱 Becoz ur expressions seemed so⭐️⭐️ U have unknowingly created a place for Sid in ur heart hun😳

And the last scene, with FULL of determination and all, was FAB.. LOVED the background score .. marriage one.. And specially the moments u remembered😳 Loved the honeymoon moments.. fell in love with SR ALL OVER AGAIN😲☺️.. And the way u said "I will fill this relationship with extreme happiness and all".. it was TOOOOOOOOO good hun! U are ALL set to make this relationship the MOST memorable one of ur life.. ⭐️ U are gonna LIVE this to the fullest😳

-------------------------------------------

The precap was good.. Ridz was getting ready for Sid.. though it was in CU, hehe, but didn't happen tonight.. And when she says "Now the person whom I will see, will be my humsafar for 7 janams", and turns back, we saw it's Armaan's face.. And Sid standing JUST behind him.. Never mind, we are yet to see what RIDDHIMA saw.. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gudddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   I loved your post...

I love Mrs Modi...and her duty............ ☺️

Armaan was awesome today...I felt terrible for him....but he is trying to do the right thing....and he is breaking inside.....

Sid wake up and smell the coffeee man.....everybody is on your side to make Mr and mrs Modi happen.....😃

But yep.....I will wait to see who ridhimaa sees............but I know only her pati will give her pani....so.... 7 pheras -> 7 janam rule🥳

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Just one work said it all  Tum kis ke baare main sochti ho?
Sid ke baare main That's it a big proof

and there's no way is ee armaan now comign in between them Take a bow cv's for not ruining armaan
nikita_88 thumbnail
Guddi Fabulous post!

Firstly the Mendhi and the SR scene OMG, I loved it as well despite the rudeness but when Sid was all sweet I was like NO NO NO, don't do that Sid stop it, because I knew he was about to throw it all back into her face, reminded me out the whole rasam after the Shaadi, stop this Natak, and the anger there.

AR was beautiful, I loved that Riddhima said Sid all the time 😍 Finally she has understood her Dil Ki Baat. It was nice, heart breaking to watch Armaan but it was really nice!

Riddhima Modi at the end, OMG it was great.

Pre-cap I believe she will see Sid, but Sid will think its Armaan so we are back to square one! But at least we all finally know where Mrs Modi stands 😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

amazing topic today, loved your analysis of the episode

Rids loves sid and today's epsiode yet again proved that.

The SR scene in the begining we could see how sid was hurting rids purposely, Felt bad for rids but i am sure she knows why sid is doing this.

The AR scene was great, Armaan knows rids loves Sid and he told her that too. She just has to let go off all the fears and tell sid what she feels for him. Rids answer was Sid to all questions of Armaan

Loved the last scene,. rids addressing herself as mr riddhimma modi great

today was a new begining for SR

as far as precap goes rids will Sid and Sid only

norzar
mabel thumbnail

i m sooooo happy....cant wait 4 2mrw's epic....i m soooooo sure ridzy will c sid n sid alone....

de cvs r just tryin 2 make de precap a cliffhanger....so dat de ARians also hav their hopes lifted....coz dey will obviously think dat she will c armaan.....
but it is soooo obvius after de AR convo dat it is SR all de way...n hence de sooo called cliffhanger does not seam lyk one 2 me...sumhow i m pretty sure dat she will see sid😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Armaan Mallik si teh satr for today he did what noone else could do  he made her realzie what sid is for her Hatts off
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Gudddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   I loved your post...

I love Mrs Modi...and her duty............ ☺️

Armaan was awesome today...I felt terrible for him....but he is trying to do the right thing....and he is breaking inside.....

Sid wake up and smell the coffeee man.....everybody is on your side to make Mr and mrs Modi happen.....😃

But yep.....I will wait to see who ridhimaa sees............but I know only her pati will give her pani....so.... 7 pheras -> 7 janam rule🥳

yes yes yes😳 Loved the duty😆 And I loved Armaan's bit on 7 janams😳 he stole my heart for tonight's epi😳😳

That was just SO true.. This boy Armaan is breaking himself apart .. to unite SR.. Ridz is crying n dying inside, for SR.. And this Sissy boy .. Hope he realizes her love and they spend some time alone😭😭 Sid.. go n hug her😭😭 she is crying bad😭😭
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Guddi Fabulous post!

Firstly the Mendhi and the SR scene OMG, I loved it as well despite the rudeness but when Sid was all sweet I was like NO NO NO, don't do that Sid stop it, because I knew he was about to throw it all back into her face, reminded me out the whole rasam after the Shaadi, stop this Natak, and the anger there.

AR was beautiful, I loved that Riddhima said Sid all the time 😍 Finally she has understood her Dil Ki Baat. It was nice, heart breaking to watch Armaan but it was really nice!

Riddhima Modi at the end, OMG it was great.

Pre-cap I believe she will see Sid, but Sid will think its Armaan so we are back to square one! But at least we all finally know where Mrs Modi stands 😆

Yeah maybe we know where she stands now but still if Sid keeps pushing her away like this it won't do any good 😭
Why are the CVs testing our patience? I want to see SR and I also wanna see Armaan falling in love again 😳. Hope this time his story is really good.
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Just one work said it all  Tum kis ke baare main sochti ho?

Sid ke baare main That's it a big proof

and there's no way is ee armaan now comign in between them Take a bow cv's for not ruining armaan

Yes.. And I LOVED the 3 questions.. OMG It was DAMN good a scene.. Armaan is a gem.. Ridz is no way gonna leave Sid.. 😳 Saath janam ka bandhan😳