SR - Once in a Blue Moon

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

I was just thinking...How often do we see such acceptance on Indian Television - Acceptance of a Third Angle to a particular Love Story...Normally when 2 ppl are in love - like the way AR have been - any kinda third angle bears the brunt and cannot escape the wrath of the loyal fans! He or She is always abused and is NEVER accepted  almost unanimously!

But it happens once in a blue moon tht a third person or a third angle actually gains acceptance like the SR pair has and we all know the result - Its a War...literally!! how many times do we see this happening?

The last time i remember somethin like this happening was in KZK where there were 2 camps - Anuraag n Prerna Vs. Rishabh n Prerna!

So just wanted to salute the CVs for daring to bring a third angle to the eternal and powerful AR jodi and wanna give a Grand Salute to all u SRians who have made this pair wat it is today...U guys r the true rockstars!!!

I dun think the makers realize themselves the power tht this couple has...if it can divide the loyal DMG viewers like this and if it can attract new fans at this rate in such a short span of time, i wonder wat will happen wen SR story comes in full force...😍

Cheers!
Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

SR are definetly fresh and a happebing jodi

looking foward to the upcoming track

norzar

The SR story moves forward only when they both are at their lowest and angriest. They bring out the best and the worst in each-other and then, they wipe each-other's tears. That is why SR are SR.

the high point of the show was when Ridzie did not pay any heed to Armaan and was going bananas over Sid's condition after the incident........Twas the second tym dat day wen Armaan realised Sid's imp. in her lyf !!!The madness for Sid dat was visible in Ridzie's eyes during the accident tym reminded me of the tym wen she went after Armaan..................Twas the same madness...Just dat dis tym it was for her husband!!!!

hats off to cvs and jeran for showing the transition from Armaans Riddhima to Sids Riddhima so BEAUTIFULLY and REALISTICALLY

i cant thank cvs enuf for this

It was awesome to see ridhhima modi after so long....am just amazed tht they havent even started SR's love story and this is the response...i wonder wat will happen when the SR love story does start....am so looking forward to it....i hope they do justice to them....

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SR is one beautiful couple..... Can't really wait for their story to come in full force.... It will be soooo great to even try to explain it in words.....😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely post

so true, its not very often that we such beautiful stories which speak of second chances,hope n life n love...
n i agree their love story hasnt even properly started n already they have created such magic...wonder what will happen once it starts in full swing! 😍😳....eagerly waiting for that!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Topic.
For a while now I've been wondering myself what's it about this Couple? Something... Magical and heavenly.
SR bond - like we've all said is soul-stirring.. This is beyond love.

As you say, kudos to CV's. It was a very big gamble. But its paying off heavily...

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post

there is something to SR which drew all of us towards them
thats why even amidst all this, we still continue to hope for them to be together 
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rapz awsome topic sweetheart totally agree with you

Originally posted by: prejudice

Awesome Topic.
For a while now I've been wondering myself what's it about this Couple? Something... Magical and heavenly.
SR bond - like we've all said is soul-stirring.. This is beyond love.

As you say, kudos to CV's. It was a very big gamble. But its paying off heavily...

i also cant thank cvs enuf for showing SR sooooo beautifully
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well This shows that Second Chances of love in Life can come true.
Siddhima is such a couple from day one that whatever you try to do to seprate them,they will come closer to each other.
Well,Totally Agree with Rapunzel.
Siddhima Modi Forever!!!