DHKJ 11th and 12th Highlights

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

11th May

Rishi gets a call from Ravindra saying Sumi slapped him and got away. Furious Rishi roaming in tne house and asks his parents where she is. Sumi eneters the house and Rishi tries to drag her to their room to talk. Sumi says she will talk to him in from of his parents and explain what he did, how he made bahaana of being sick and left her with that *** an dhow he tried to molset her. Rishi's dad comes forward and tries to slap hi but Rishi pushes him down and Sumi pace a karara slap on him and says the one who cannot kee his wife's pride and who behaves with his father like this is no man but shaitan👏 She leaves him for good. Rishi's mom says she wont stop Sumi.

Saroj and her ususal Vinay taunting🥱 Ammaji and her routine Preeti taunting and later Preeto goes out in search of SK and spots him at the mandir with Meera and her son and she is 🥺 screen divides between heart broken Preeti crying Sumi and worries Radhika.

MAy 12th

Preeit see the trio together doing some pooja and 😭

Missed some part. Ammaji is informed by some ladies that SK is with someother woman and ammaji says Sk was never like this and if he is doing this now is because of Preeti and Radhika and sumi is there hearing this and defend SuPre. Sumi is worried how can ammaji say like this Radhika feels guilty because it was her dad who brought this alliance. Preeti following the trio and see them dropping the boy at school and Preeto praying holding her magalsutra and open her eyes to see them vanished.

PRECAP: The promo part Radhika Preeti Sumi discussing.

I havent covered everything I think.. but its just some main points.😃
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inderjeetbedi thumbnail
Thnx for the update........... :)😊
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thank for the update umma di i wasnt able to complete 11th may update as my laptop wasnt working had no access to comp