Written-update 12th May 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1
• Episode starts with purva rubbing mihir's hands to warm him up…he is in a deep fever and is talking in his sleep…he says please don't leave me….purva says don't worry mihir you have taken the med. You will be all right by tomorrow…mihir rubs her hand….
• Amar had been dreaming all this…he wakes up…his mom comes and says whats wrong son…have you dreamed something bad…he says nothing just like that…she says I have been noticing that you leave early and come home late…neither you eat right nor sleep well is everything ok…Amar says yes mom there are some memories, some talks…and some questions that I need an answer for after that everything will be ok….
• In the morning kamini has brought juice for mihir…she knocks the door when no one answers she opens it and sees them sleeping…purva has fallen asleep on the bedside holding mihir's hand….she smiles and closes the door slowly to not wake them up…and leaves…
• When kamini comes downstairs she sees Amar…she asks him oh how come you are here…Amar tells that he heard that mihir was sick so came to ask about his health….kamini says ok wait I will go and tell him to come down…she remembers purva and mihir together….and turns around tells Amar to go himself upstairs and see him as mihir is feeling weak and might not be able to come down…Amar agrees and goes upstairs…
• He knocks the door then opens it…seeing what he had dreamed last night leaves him standing stoned at the door…he accidently pushes the door with his hand…hearing the sound mihir wakes up and so does purva….mihir quickly leaves purva's hand….both of them feeling awkward…mihir invites Amar to come in…purva turns to mihir and asks him how he is feeling without caring about Amar…(she is doing this on purpose obviously so that he starts hating her and move on)
Part 2
• Mihir replies that he is feeling better…purva says I am gonna go to bring you tea…she leaves…Amar looks at mihir hurt…mihir asks him how come he has come here so early
• Amar says I came to ask you how you're feeling…and leaves…mihir gets up and stops him telling him to listen…Amar shouts that what do you want me to understand after seeing all this…
• he reminds mihir of his promise that purva will always remain his and that she will return to him one day…and that he should believe…Amar says what should I believe in after seeing all this…he says you told me there is nothing else between me and purva other than friendship…
• He says after seeing this who would say that there is nothing like that going on between you and her…he says I got everything now…he is about to leave but mihir says no you haven't gotten anything…and now is the time for me to tell you the truth…
Part 3
• He opens his mouth to tell him the truth but remembers purva's words about how they should act like a couple for Amar's and everyone else's happiness…he changes his words saying that…everything that you saw yesterday and felt today is right…and that purva is happy in her present life and has forgotten her past….
• He says that the situation is different now…not only prem but me and purva also need each other…
• He says that we have both accepted this marriage and you should also realize it and forget about your past and live in the present also move on in life…Amar's eyes are moist and he is so sad he leaves from there….
• Mihir is very upset sits on the bed when purva comes with the tea…she asks him whats wrong…he says I can't do this anymore and I won't hurt my own brother for myself…he says that Amar has broken down we should tell him the truth….
• Purva says please mihir you have done nothing wrong…I know that this has hurt him a lot but he will be able to move on at least…
• Kamini comes there and both of them act as nothing is wrong…Mihir says ok I will go get ready for office but purva says no need you stay home for one more day and if there is anything important you can work on it from home too…she asks kamini for permission to go visit her sisters as Akashi's marriage date will be fixed today…she agrees and purva leaves…
• Nema has called Sarla the marriage bureau lady to find a girl for his son but she says that shitij' dad has told everyone about his bad habits and no one wants to marry their daughter to your son…she says ok and disconnects the phone…
• The servant comes and tells her that shitij's parents have arrived…he nods ok he leaves…nema says that disrespecting a mother is ok but you ruined my son's life and now you're trying to fix your one marriage…now look what I am going to do…
Part 4
• Pandit is matching Akashi and shitij's "kunli" he says a week from now is the good time for this wedding to happen…shitij's mom says isn't this too soon…the priest says that there is no other good time till six months…
• Shitij's dad says its ok we will do the wedding in a week then…
• Both of his parents says that we should go and get ready then…
• Anokhi and Akashi are chatting purva comes and says why are you guys chatting here? we need to get ready too as there is very little time left…
• Akashi says yeah I wish that mihir jiju was here too…but he isn't feeling well so it's ok….purva says yeah I should go now and make him food…she leaves..
• Anokhi say ok I have to go too…Akashi calls shitij and says she is very happy…
• Nema foi and vishal are watching her…he says see you said that the wedding won't happen that soon what now…nema foi says don't worry I will do something…vishal says what…nema says not me but shamardas will do it…his craziness will be useful to me..
Precap:
Shamar is upset that the "shagun" money has been spent too… he says that how am I suppose to get money uh…he is shown gambling with some men…they cheat and take all his money…they run away leaving shamar miserable…
Do press the like button…have a great time everyone…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update.....
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail