12thMayWrtUpdt- MataKiChowki-Abhi finally turns up

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Mata Ki chowki Venue: Richa Sharma enters and she takes the blessing of Matarani!! Manju comes there and gives her a boquet. Then Manju says I am, so thankful you came.. then richa says that I am so happy that you have called me.. Then Richa says that where is your daughter..for whom you have kept this wonderful function your daughter Simi and your son in law.. A worried Manju tells that they are getting ready and will be right here.. Then Dolly chachi and Surendar come and introduce themselves.. Richa is happy to be greeted by them ..😊Then they walk towards the stage..

Sc2:12/24 KB: neetu in her room touching the posters in her room and then the bangle stand  and seeing all the things in her room. There is a box she opens it and then inside it there is a pair payal.. Then they show when Simi and Neetu were young Neetu is pulling Simi;s hair and sayiong this is my payal .. Simi is crying and then Manju comes and tells that this is Simi's and I will get you when its your birthday.. then Manju solds Neetu and then she goes and Simi gives the payal to Neetu and she puts it on her feet.. Neetu is happy.. Then she remembers that Simi used to make nice dihes for her and she did'nt want to take it to college but when Simi fed her she liked it and she hugs her sister. 😭

Sc3:Mata Ki chowki: Anusha and Anita arrive and they are greeted by Manju.. Manju asks where is Mr. T then Anusha says that some client meeting came up so he could'nt come.. Manju says thats Ok you both came so thanks..Anusha asks where are Simi and Abhi.. Dolly also comes there and asks the same and dolly says that those kids take soo much time to get dressed.. Then Manju asks Anita wither she is searching for Anuj.. And Manju says he remembers you a lot..😊

Sc4:Police station:
Simi and Abhi come there and requests Abhi to be lreleased since its not his fault and its Bhalla who was instigating him.. She also adds that today is mataki chowki in their house and Abhi needs to be there and i will bring him back once the funstion is over.The Inspector who is firm says he will not let Abhi go.. Milli gets really annoyed and tells the inspector that Bhalla is so a cheap person he did batameezi with Abhi's wife that is Simi.. then where were you.. Then Inspector says go and get the bail I cannot help you.. Then they leave .. and when they are going Neetu comes there and calls out to Simi..Neetu who is crying tells Simi I realised by mistake and i have come to apologize9Deer Ayye Durost Ayee!!!) She is crying and tells Simi I was wrong you helped me to live since childhood, you tolorated all my naughty and wrong things.. And then She holds Simi's hand and tells you give me whatever punishment you want and she hugs Simi and tells her "I AM SORRY DI!!!" She also says sorry to Milli !! and hugs Milli..The three sisters Hug !! Omi is seeing all this..Neetu then says that you have been wiping our tears now from now on we will wipe your tears and we will do all our best to save Abhi ..
Neetu puts oput her hand and then Simi puts it on hers and then Milli and then all there hold hands.. Neetu then removes her earrings and gives it to the inspector asking him to bail out Abhi..
Neetu request the inspector to bail Abhi out.😭

Sc5:
The inspector says that this is not a jewellary shop but its a police station. Don't you know how to bail out people.. Then Neetu begs the inspector saying that its very impostant for Abhi to be with Simi since there is mata ki chowki today in our house and its very important for them to be together for that.. The inspector says just leave and he calls teh hawaldaar to ask these people to leave.. Then he adds that he is not going to release Abhi.. Omi asks how much money is needed i will give,.. Then imspector says no way he will be released.. RB comes ion and he is having bandages and he also says that not to release Abhi Tarneja..RB has a lawyer with him and he is asing the inspector not to release Abhi.. He is also showing all the bruises he has got.And then he says Abhi is having a murder case for doing all this.. Then he looks at Simi and says I am glad that you told him all that.. And RB continues saying that I will make sure he is not relased and tells the inspector if he does it then he will put case on him also.. Then RB gives the papers to the inspector .. And he goes with the lawyer..The inspector reads the details in the file and tells Simi that after reading what is in this file defiantly Abhi will not get bail..
Milli gets a call and its from Manju..She asks Simi what shall I do!! Then Manju talks to Milli asking where are they.. Milli tells her and then Manju cuts and says you be quick,..Milli says that Simi di is getting ready and all have come.. The function has started.. Omi tells that you all go and I will bring Abhi.. Then Milli says Omi is right lets go and atleast Manju will be happy that we have come.. Then Omi tells Neetu that you all go and Neetu says what will you do.. Then Omi says that i will talk to nakul and I will get Abhi released.. All of you go..
Then they leave..😭

Sc6:Mata Ki chowki:
Anita comes to Anuj and asks him how he feels about being a good boy of the house..Then Anuj says i know why you have come here .. I know you want me to get seperated from my family.. Then Anita says that so now you are happy being the good boy of the house..Anuj is annoyed and walks out

Sc7:Daggar residence/Police station: Nakul is telling Omi how can you imagine that i will release Abhi from the jail..Then way Abhi has insulted me and our family how do you expect me to do anything like that..
I have reconciled with neetus family but not with what Abhi did.. Omi then adds in saying that I know if you wish you can help me, please do it for me.. I have promised Neetu that I will bring Abhi to mataki chowki.. nakul says I cannot and he hangs up..😑

Sc8:Mata ki chwoki : Simi, Neetu and milli arrive.. Richa is on the stage.. Dolly chachi sees them and she says that the girls have come .. Then she thinks o non of teh son in laws have come.. Manju then comes there and asks where is Abhi and Omi.. neetu says Omi is coming with Abhi.. then Manju suspects thaty something is wrong and what is it.. She asks Milli whast the problem.. Then Milli goes closer to Manju and tells that Abhi is in jail..Manju is shocked.. Everyone is here what shall we do manju says.. Neetu goes to Manju and tells that Omi will release Abhi and get him.. there Richa is announceing that its jyothis time and where are your daughter and son in law..She requests them to come soon..Then the two ladies says that the whole family is here expect the damaad's.. Then Anita says in my inlaws place there is always some problem.. All are waiting and looking at the door..Omi comes there alone.. Milli tells that Omi ji and Abhi have come.. Simi runs tio see if Abhi is there but he is not
Simi asks Omi where is Abhi , Omi says I could'nt get Abhi..Simi is shocked..  πŸ˜²πŸ˜­
😭

Sc9: Mata ki chowki:
Anusha goes to Simi ..Simi tells her that Abhi must be coming how.. Then Richa is announcing that where is Simi and Damaad.. Omi is standing unhappy and Neetu goes and touches him.. Then Omi says i have disspointed everyone I was'nt able to bring Abhi back.. then Neetu says that its Ok we tried our best.. Anita is wondering whats the problem..I have to find out what they are hding about Abhi..Then Milli tells Neetu and Omi go and light the  mata ki Jyothi..😊

Sc 10:Simi tells Dolly chachi let Neetu and Omi do it all is fair in mata ki darbaar.. Then Neetu takes then chunari and Omi touches it.. And they pray and do the jyothi for mata..Simi is praying .. The wind blows and Simi senses somthing.. She turns around and Abhi is standing there behind 😊.. He is still furious and angry.. 😑

Precap:Nakul comes there and Milli screams out and says "Nakul Singh Daggar !!" and slaps him 😑😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update................
so finally Nakul got abhi bailed..............
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the written update, Shanti.
Seems like an interesting episode. Glad Neetu reconciled with Simi.
Best line of the day goes to the police inspector: "This is not a jewellry shop it's a police station!" πŸ˜†
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH! BOY...
Thanks for the update.
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why did milli slap Nakul....Interesting
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shanti
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. really glad that neetu and simi patched up.πŸ˜ƒ
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - I am sure Abhi is mad because Nakul bailed him out...
fred77 thumbnail

The update was very good.

Thanks
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
yeah great update. thanks.