SR -- Highlights of the Epi :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Highlights of Tonight's epi..

1. Ridz doesn't want to nibhaofy this relationship with Sid JUST becoz of Compromise..
2. She neither wants Sid to do so.. She doesnt want Sid to do ANYTHING becoz of 'samjhauta'..
3. She admits that she wants to be with Sid..
4. She feels Sid's anger.. and admits that it's justified..
5. Sid behaves rudely becoz of some majboori.. not out of his will..

------------------------------------------------

Detailed analysis will be up within a few mins😳

-------------------------------------------------

editing ..

Ok.. So the first SR scene was ... ☺️ DARN good and cute OMG.. hehe.. Sid is really like a bacha.. the way he fell down😆 I felt like go and hug him😳 And Ridz took his head into her lap.. Awwwwwwwwww😳 It was.. mind blowing.. I didn't understand the meaning of her taking him SO close to her🥱 I mean.. itna paas nahi bhi laati, toh bhi chal jata🥱😆.. She is acting krazy😳.. But I lovedddddddd it.. That line , "U can take shower with ur doors open, and I can help ya..".. is just.. CRACKINNNNNNNNNNNN🤣🤣 Don't mind but it IS weird😆 And then.. Sid's stubbornness.. 😳 Karan Wahi is really really good when he is angry specially⭐️.. That scene was nice..

And then the phone one.. it was one of the most significant scene btw.. Specially, the last bit from Ridz.. I knew it.. I knew that she understands his anger and knows that it is justified too.. She is tolerating ALL the rude behaviors from him.. JUST becoz she wants to be with him😍 FINALLY she admitted that it's not any duty, compromise, or anything as such.. It's purely what SHE wants.. She might not be able to tell this thing to others, but she simply can't cheat herself😳The most beautiful part is, inspite of all these rudeness from the man she wants to be with, she aint giving up😳 Aint this what marriage teaches us? When u are in love, all kinda kiddish stuff, like getting angry when ur lover is rude to u, and then manaofying thing n all happens.. But this is where marriage is different from ANY other relationship.. It has maturity and understandings.. When someone is angry with a particular reason, and shouts at his/her spouse, the other one, instead of getting angry, puts up with his/her anger, and then tries to handle everything with care and love😳 I SO love marriages😳😍 I wish, SR stay this way.. forever😳 it's all abt putting aside ur own feelings for the time being, and thinking abt ur partner😳 Go Ridz GOOO !!👏

The karva chauth phone convo was nice too.. But it was surprising that a mom actually couldn't feel her daughter's pain.. For me, it was not as convincing as such.. Never mind, the SR scene prior to that one is kinda nice hehe.. Sid's anger is beyond control😲 But what I didn't get is, his majboori part.. What majboori is he talking abt? Can anyone explain that to me plz!😭

Shashank - Ridz scene was nice too.. And again an awesum comment from Ridz.. She doesnt want Sid to nibhaofy this KC just becoz of compromise.. She wants him to LIVE the relationship like she is doing.. 😳 That was a precious line for sure.. 😳 And if she goes this way, she will surely succeed in what she wants😳

-----------------------------------------------------------

I saw the promo of 13th May again, it was Riddhima who said "Ek nayi Khushi ki shuruwaat".. Not any rishta n all😳 I truly think Ridz will succeed this time.. Sid has put up ur nakhra for a long time Ridz.. Now it's payback time for u😳 Plz maintain ur cool and.. get the TROPHYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!🥳
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
What majoboori? Another confusion?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Exactly Jenny.. x( I hope he aint planning to unite AR..

My head is spinning.. this is like moving ROUND N ROUND N ROUND.. they will never reach the center 🤬
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if he is planning to reunite AR then i love him more.... ridhima doesnt want to go back to arman she wants to stay with Sid.. n if she finds out that sid was behaving rudely with her bcoz he wants her to go with arman then she will hate him at first for doing it then she may realise that sid loves her sooo much that just bcoz of her happpiness he is willing to sacrifice his love.. then she will have more love n respect him...
hoping it happens like this..
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanku u so much. the epsiode was not up on YT yet...i just want ridz and Sid together baas no more majbooris
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well i liked the bit when rids comes to help sid after he falls, we have a eye lock between teh two, but sid suddenly gets up.

yes rids does say that mein tumara saath rehna cahiti hoh, in her mind

reg the majboori i believe that sid wants to prove to rids that they is nothing between them and so she goes back to Armaan.

also the dr shahsnak rids scene was good, she tells him that she doesnt want sid to so anything out fo compromise,

rids was throughout thinking of sids pain and she doesnt want to upset him more

norzar

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Guddu for the brief update!!

What is that "majboori"? I don't want Sid to be mahan again and try to unite AR. Does not make any sense.......c'mon CVs, let our SR to live happily now!!
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the highlights, Netaji. I also look forward to your pravachans, as they are full of satire but pure truth in a witty way
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: yokosona

if he is planning to reunite AR then i love him more.... ridhima doesnt want to go back to arman she wants to stay with Sid.. n if she finds out that sid was behaving rudely with her bcoz he wants her to go with arman then she will hate him at first for doing it then she may realise that sid loves her sooo much that just bcoz of her happpiness he is willing to sacrifice his love.. then she will have more love n respect him...
hoping it happens like this..

I know hun! If he wants to unite her with Armaan, its good, but I don't want him to be good now.. he MUST think abt his own love and Ridz's priority😭😭 Now in a TRUE way, Ridz n Sidz want to be with each other, but destiny is...........😡😡

Hope he realizes what Ridz wants.. and after showing a bit rudeness, he ends up accepting her😳
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks so much!

Sid is one tough cookie...lol but ridz can defintly make him melt. I am scared about thethis "majboori"