Users

Frequent Posters

remixfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
cmn dont say that
i hav seen it 5 times šŸ˜‰
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
mistica and rashmi...i too am joining ur club...i have not seen the movie as its not released at my plaze šŸ˜­
hazelgirl thumbnail
hurry up....... šŸ˜›
u r missing one of the hot selling movie šŸ˜› šŸ˜› šŸ˜›
Nishani thumbnail
I haven't watched it yet too....

1). My idiot boyfriend makes excuses to watch it (so I am gonna go alone if I have too). Bugger him! šŸ˜”

2). All the theatres are still sold out for the show and it got released here in S.A on 1 December. Can you believe this! šŸ˜”

Can't people see how badly I want to see GoF....more to see Ron actually! šŸ˜† šŸ˜³
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
It was a awesum movie. šŸ‘ šŸ‘ The bad thing is tht I have seen in hindi šŸ˜” and I din't understand a single word of it. šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ . ME also joining your club. šŸ˜­
anglina thumbnail
šŸ˜­ dont worry u'll get 2 see it soon enough...anyways let me tell ya it's a GR8 MOVIE...dan's awesome n so r the others...dont miss it...it awesome, awesome n mindblowing...just watch it ok??!!?? šŸ˜‰
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will u let me join the club??
havent seen it yet too šŸ˜­
not released over here yet šŸ˜”
*Rashmi* thumbnail
|iami5o4|, I just couldn't download it. I don't know why, I'll just feel guilty and everything - and honestly I don't think twice before downloading a movie/song, but GoF is just something different.

Mysti, you're busy with studying? I can understand that. My exams just finished though, so I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Achal, the cinema is fifteen minutes away and you're HOME? I would probably bunk up their for a week and watch it everyday, every show.

It's good to see that I'm not the only one who can't see it.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS: I'm leaving for Miami TODAY. Hehe, I have a flight in a couple of hours, so that means i can see it soon! I should have seen it by the end of the week - I wish I could see it TODAY, but I'm reaching after 10 in the night, so it's not possible. And I'm not the only one travelling, I'm going to be with my chacha and chachi, so I have to make sure that my timing to watch it suits their timinigs etc. Luckily, they understand how important Harry Potter is to me, so they probably won't mind if I sit down and demand NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. Lol. I'm going to post a topic when I've watched it to rant and rave and rave and rant about how I loved the movie, and how I just DIED during the "fraternising with the enemy?!" scene.

Hehe... yes, I'm mad. I hope everyone gets to see it soon too.
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Okay, scratch the good news.

I'm not going to Miami anymore.

Why? Don't ask... some stupid ticketing problems that messed up the whole [expletive] plan. So I'm not going. Which means I wait for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 months before I get to see GoF. I'll probably watch it in 2... or 6... you never know.

*Sigh*
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
šŸ˜­ can i be in your club?
couse, i haven't seen it too.
šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­
i hope i get to see it šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­
all of my have seen it but i haven'tšŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”