Frequent Posters

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya..!!! I am vanshika frm India..
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the names salma from england :D
i am like almost addicted to this show....at the beginning thot its gna be a typical dance group show ...but its much better than that :D
i luv the swara and aditya jodi :D
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Priya
Birthday: 😳
Place: England
Fav Actors: Long list...
Shows I watch: SS, Bairi Piya, NAIDL 
You watch
Sarvagunn Sampanna because.. Different concept, BT show n PoojaπŸ˜‰

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
name:vrinda   biday:17 april   place:india  occupation:student  fav actors;gurmeet,mrunal,shoiab,dhrushti,debina,riddhi,amrapali.   fav show:ss,geet,bandini,balika vadhu,rhtp                                                                                                          
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My name is Hemamalini and I am from India. I am a dentist by profession. I like this serial coz it doesnt boast of any new concepts and is an ordinary simple serial. Saying new concept and giving bullcrap drama is not here. I like pooja bose for her beauty and simpicity...she is far prettier than the prevailing apes in most of the serialsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They shud hav put Sharad who was having a gud personality than aditya as jodi for swara.😊 
KK199679 thumbnail
Name: Kainat
Birthday: June 27
What show I like: All over the place
Why I like Sarvagunn Sampann; Because I really like Pooja. Also the chemistry between her and additya.
--sneha-- thumbnail
hi guys, i'm sneha from uk !! i'm a student n i really love pooja bose !! thats why i start to watch Sarvagunn Sampanna, i also used to watch her tuhj sang preet even if it's get runied n watched till the end for her hehe !!πŸ˜›
pooja is really a great actress so i like watching her show !! i'm currently likin tere liye, Sarvagunn Sampann, dil mil gaye and pratiya show !! back then my fav show was kayamath, kavyanjali, kya dil mein main & kitni mohabat hai, basicaly i used to watched all k-serial n i neva got bored by it so this show has sumthing different from ekta's other's work so glad to be here in this forum !!! 😊
Edited by --sneha-- - 13 years ago