kmhfan4destiny thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tis serial is somewat for the timebeing ok. the first epi was OK bt still we all hv 2 wait and see how the serial is gonna proceed further. hope tis serial is good and not a bandwagon of rubbhish!! the concept is a bit OK bt still we hv 2 see how the "soap queen" is gonna progress the serial.

ONLY TIME CAN TELL HOW TIS SERIAL WILL PROCEED. hope it turns out to be a good serial or else...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess the first episode isn't one that shows everything, it's just a nice and happy first episode, like many other shows. Just like they say don't judge a book by its' cover, we shouldn't judge the show by its' first episode! πŸ˜†

I too hope it'll just get better from here. πŸ˜‰
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the first epi is never anything to go by...dat much i have learnt from ektas drama.....

i have yet to see da epi..will later on when i have some peace.....

but like u guys have stated..lets wait n see whats in store
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ye to sirf trailor.....picture to abhi baaki hai.....

So we cant judge any show...of Ekta or any one else....just by the first epi.....its just like an introductio epi...
so we have to just w8 and watch...to get to know more abt the show and the story..
urmee thumbnail
well,i liked the first episode and the character swara..............and yessssssss.we've to watch some more episode to give any compliment
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shab_rules

the first epi is never anything to go by...dat much i have learnt from ektas drama.....

i have yet to see da epi..will later on when i have some peace.....

but like u guys have stated..lets wait n see whats in store

exactly....or wat u can xpct 4rm EktaπŸ˜† we'll hv to wi8 and watch more epis
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just watched da 1st epi now....

@ farzana...agree hun..swaras charachter seems nice.....and LOL anna sahib deshmukh reminds me of VA !

hey also..did u see deshmukhs house..its ragbirs old place.....lol and i thot we cud leave him behind...unfortunatly not !
urmee thumbnail

Originally posted by: shab_rules

just watched da 1st epi now....

@ farzana...agree hun..swaras charachter seems nice.....and LOL anna sahib deshmukh reminds me of VA !

hey also..did u see deshmukhs house..its ragbirs old place.....lol and i thot we cud leave him behind...unfortunatly not !

i watched the 3rd epi today...............and u know what ,its seeming interesting..............i'm liking it hun.but yesss,anna saheb reminded me of VAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.they somehow wount make us to forget tspls.
another thing,at first i hated the main lead.but now for me,its somewhat ok.πŸ₯±
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys, jineejiggs hear................till now the episodes are going great but we have to wait and see what is in store for us becoz donot forget this is EKTA Ma'am's production