::. Bhoomi Trivedi AT .:: Congrats Bhoomi ! :D

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Bhoomi Trivedi, Baroda

21-years old Bhoomi Trivedi is not new to Indian Idol. In fact she had auditioned for the show twice -- Indian Idol 3 & 4 and even got selected. She had to quit the 3rd season as she was suffering from jaundice and 4th as she had a personal crisis wherein her aunt, who she was very close to passed away because of breast cancer. She now returns to the fifth edition of Indian Idol with much more confidence and determination.

Bhoomi belongs to a family that has music inherent in their blood; her father loves to sing while her mother has her own music group. Her elder sister is a trained bharat-natayam dancer. Bhoomi along with her sister and mother are regular performers at Navratri events. Bhoomi started to learn music while she was in 8th grade. She participated regularly in school and college's competitions that boosted her confidence and made her take up singing seriously.

At the audition, she performs on the song, 'babul ki aur suno liye...'.After she finishes with the song, Salim and Annu Mallik asks her to sing the same song in western style. Bhoomi then suggests performing another song which is in Gujarati, but she will sing it in Spice Girls 'Wannabe' song style. Bhoomi presents a unique mix of rap and hip hop in Gujarati which leaves the judges spellbound and she gets her ticket for the next round.

Congrats Bhumi , you were the 1st EVER Contestant to be in the top 12 which also means YOU WERE THE HIGHEST VOTED CONTESTANT !!! ๐Ÿ‘ Keep rocking ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
|Members List|

Ishan.
roshan7183
priya.nair
Angel-likeDevil
xobile
Paheli2Guess
nowayout
--chandni--
madhy
coolasice
desilawyer
electrifiedsoul
osprisshowMOU
Mysterygirl_me
digitalone 33
Simi_PagalLadki
Ishan. thumbnail
| Performances |

Audition :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1OpEd_V4LQ[/YOUTUBE]

Piano Round :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Q7VCzoEOM[/YOUTUBE]
Ishan. thumbnail
 | Fan Creations |
Ansh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow..no fans for bhoomi???? she is very good singer for sure...
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I like her ishaan . She really is talented . The rap is really her USP ...I wish she is given a chance to rap on this show . Something new that the audience have not heard
Ishan. thumbnail
Wow gr8 to see you here Priya ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yup she is an awesome singer and I like her Gujarathi rap though I did not even understand what was the meaning of it !! ๐Ÿ˜† Also her voice is really good just like Usha Uthup ji !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Should I add your name to the list ??

@ Roshan

U join in , then everyone will join in !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Should I add your name ti the list ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ansh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes please..i m bhoomi's fan for sure..u can add me to member's list...thanks
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Man!! The B fixation continues๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Is it coincindence or what?? You end up liking the contestants whose names start with B???

First it was Bakhtiar

Then Binny

and now Bhumi๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I like her ishaan . She really is talented . The rap is really her USP ...I wish she is given a chance to rap on this show . Something new that the audience have not heard

WOW..Seeing you for the first time on a forum, Priya๐Ÿ˜Š