11thMayWntUpdt- Abhi Arrested/Richa @ Matakichowki

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1: Delhi Street: Abhi chasing RB and kalavathi running behind sayong O please save my Gollu !!!πŸ˜†

Sc2: Daggar Residence Omi/Neetu room:
Neetu dressing up and Omi telling her she looks better than Ms. India.. 😳Then Omi says O wait I have somthing for you and then he gets a beautiful necklace set and says this is for you.. Nakul Bhiyya gave it when she is about to touch it..πŸ˜•

Then Neetu asks why Nakul bhiyya gave this.. So omi says that nakul bhiyya told me that since Dadi is not there he gave this on her behalf since you are going to your mom's place for a function.. Omi asks Neetu to wear it.. Neetu not happy abt it but she takes it and starts wearing and Omi continues that I was soo worried that there was rift between you and nakul Bhiyya and now your mom also came and he has greeted her also well and everything is going on well.. 😊

Then Omi says O the necklace is left and he moves Simi's hair aside and  starts putting it for her.. The Bg music is "Dil Kyun Mera Shor Karen !!" and After putting the necklace he places her hair back in place and she turns around and looks at him and he says you look very pretty just like a princess.. And then he asks her how he is looking and then she touches his cheeks and says just like a prince.😳 And then they smile and he says lets go !! And he is says "jai mata di she also adds Jai mata di and they both leave with a happy Omi !!😊

Sc3:Delhi Streets: Chase is still on .. RB is running with Abhi chasing him and  RB turns around with a stick to hit Abhi,.. Abhi falls down but gets back in action.. Crowd is there seeing all this.. Then scene is near the hot iron place .. Then Abhi is about to punch RB then RB says Why what happened bachha has stopped .. RB is bleeding but still in form.. Abhi is fuming !!!RB says I never went to your wife she came here to me.. Did you hear your wife came to see me.. Abhi gets more angry and starts bashing up RB .. he throws him on a water melon cart..Then Abhi goes to hit him and RB moves and he hits the melon.. 😑

Then RB instigates saying that Simi did'nt come in my hands but i will get more chances.. And she shouldn't have married a baccha like you instead she should have married a gabroo jawaan like me.. Then Abhi is still fuming and goes towards RB who is holing a knife and about to staab Abhi.. Abhi takes control of the knife.. Kalavathi and whole crowd is watching this fight !!!😲😭Abhi throw RB on the melon cart and he keeps the knife on RB's throat and then remembers the word just said by RB that she shouldn't have married Abhi the baccha but me the jawaan.. And then Abhi fuming still is about to Stab RB , there is a SCREAM ABHII!!! Simi comes at the stop.😲

Abhi sees her  and Simi is shocked at the scene.. Then the cops arrive there and Kalavathi says arrest him please !!! Then cops and havaldaar handcuff Abhi and take him..Abhi stairs at Simi and RB is teklling the cops please take him away .. I don't know why he is bent upon harming me .. Actually we are having a rift since i have been blamed at taking his house.. and he asks the cops to take him.. 😑The cops take a handcuffed Abhi and Simi keeps watching all this..😲😭. The crowd is also watching him being taken.. 😲
Simi keeps looking at an angry Abhi.. 😑
Abhii is taken in the delhi police jeep.., Simi screams ABHIII!!!! and she runs behind the jeep and then sees it leving her sight with Abhi inside..😭😲
😲
Sc4:12/24 KB: Bell rings and Milli opens teh door.. Neetu and Omi are there.. Milli wlecomes them inside.. And then Milli gets them water..Then Neetu asks were are everyone.. Then Milli says that Ma papaji have just left.. 😊

Then Omi asks where is Abhi and Simi.. then Milli says that Abhi and Simi have had some arguments and therefore Simi has gone to find out abt Abhi.. then Neetu adds that if you had told earlier we would have gone directly to the venue of the mata ki chowkiπŸ˜•
..Then Milli says that how can you say like that Simi is worried and Neetu says so what .. Then Milli says that do you know how much she has done for you..Then Milli says that today for Mata Ki chowki she wants you and Omi to light the deep.. then neetu asks why ??😑
Then Milli tells the whole tale about what happened with her and RB about the house papers and the one night stand ..Neetu is shocked.Then Milli tells that you know why di did'nt tells all this so that ma is not worried, Abhi gets angry, Anuj has lost his job she did'nt want anyone to be worried.. Then neetu says why does di do all this.. Then Milli says that she is matarani's prasaad here.. Then She prays Matarani that please help Abhi and keep him safe..😭

Sc5:Matarani ki chowki venue: A big idol of Matarani is there.. Then All are coming in the function.. Then Dolly chachi tells RS that he is looking nice and he blessed me with his hands.. 😊
Then she asks Manju where she was and why so long and all were asking.. 😊And then she asks where is Simi and Abhi.. Then Surendar also asks the same thing.. Then Manju telsl that Simi has asked Neetu and Omi to light the chowki lamp.. then Dolly chachi says but Simi and Abhi's name this chowki has been kept.. Then Dolly chachi says the decoration is great.. 😊She continues to ask Manju where did she get all the financing for doing all this.. then manju says that Simi took some advance from college and Abhi's also got a job so we could make this happen.. All this is happening due to matarani's Krupa..!! 😊
Then Dolly and Surender says that all this haoppened due to the wonderful like Abhi and where is Abhi now..Then Dolly chachi asks where is Omi and neetu.. So Manju says they will be here soon..πŸ˜•

Sc6:12/24 KB: Simi is walking inside the house.. Then Milli Omi and neetu see her and then Milli asks what happened..Milli asks where is AbhiπŸ˜•
Where is Abhi?  Milli asks.. Simi says that he will not come.. Then Simi says that police has arrested Abhi and taken him .. Then All are shocked..😲 Then Simi continues that Abhi tried to Kill RB..😲

Sc7:12/24 KB: Milli says that Abhi cannot do this.. and this must be Bhallas  trick..😑 Simi says that I was afraid of this and this happened and she is crying ..Then Milli says that we will all go and release Abhi and come.. 😭
Then Milli tells Omi ji to come and Milli and Simi are going but turns back since Neetu is not burdging.. 😑Then Milli goes to Neetu and says inspite of telling you all this you don't want to help.. 😑Ok fine then you can stay here and I will go and Simi and Milli leave.. 😭

Sc8: Mata ki Chowki Venue:
Richa Sharma arrives there and she prays to Matarani.. 😊then Manju comes with a boquet of flowers for Richa Sharma.. Then Richa Sharma thanks Manju for organizing this whole function and inviting me..😊 Then Richa aks manju where is Simi and Abhi for whom you have kept this function. The scene freezes on Manju's faceπŸ˜•

Precap:Richa on stage asks Manju to call for Simi and Abhi.. Manju is worried..πŸ˜• At the Police station the Inspector tells Simi that Abhi will not get bail.. please leave..😑

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.............
poor abhi............who gonna save him now
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is getting boring again.......

Thanks for the update.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. this is a really bad track rite now.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

Can't see Abhi in the jail.😭

gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the update . This is really stupid . I mean people watched both RBA and Abhi fight , why was only Abhi arrested . RB shud have been arrested too , both were having teh fight . Abhi was hit by RB too ..

Total bakwaas , now we do not have anyone to bail him out ... except Abhis mom ..
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti. The entire sequence with Abhi and RB looked so cartoonish. Why is Abhi always being portrayed like an angry spoiled brat? The only scene worth watching today was the one with Omi and Neetu getting ready. Rest of the epi was bakwaas.
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
Great i knew something like this was going to happen. πŸ’”
Kenpachi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update :)