11/05.. Na re Saiyaan ko chodke na ja :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well overall, it was a very balanced and nice episode..

I loved the AR scene.. Armaan had been a beautiful past of Riddhima.. And hardly she was hurt becoz of Armaan.. Hence, it was kinda obvious that she waited for him till she got married to Sid.. Her marriage was deffo against her will.. And if Armaan would be back during her marriage day, then no ques of SR..

But no point of talking abt 'ifs and buts'.. So keeping that aside, she made it very clear that her present is with Sid.. And that she will never forget Armaan's love.. But just that, some people are meant to be.. it can't be denied.. marriages are made in heaven๐Ÿ˜ณ It's just bad luck that she had to make Armaan her past, but she has to.. And it's actually good to see that she is not going to leave Sid.. May be it's becoz of her duty as some people say, but one can not go to that extent to kill herself if it's for duty.. Yes.. She was literally gonna kill herself in yest epi's car scene.. One can't be this krazy in duty.. can one?๐Ÿ˜ณ Hence, the way she tried to convince Armaan saying that it's her duty, is actually a lie for Ridz.. But it's better not to hurt Armaan further.. So her explanation to Armaan was nice and acceptable.. :)

And now abt the SR scene.. It was simply MIND-bowling.. OMG! When she said "But this pain will be nothing in fronta the pain I am having becoz of ur rude behavior".. ๐Ÿ˜ณ it was truly touching.. One thing she made it clear, that her anger, her rude attitude was just becoz she was frustrated with that fact that Sid doesn't love her.. The fact that Sid wants to get rid of her, killed her.. And she hated to be with Sid becoz he doesnt love her ( as per her assumption ).. But as soon as she got to know what Sid actually feels for her, she is making sure that she wont leave him ever๐Ÿ˜ณOMG I love this special thing abt SR the most.. If you love me, I am yours forever.. And if you don't love me I will kill u.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† They are so cute.. And Ridz has literally started blackmailing Sid for everything.. And making Sid angrier๐Ÿ˜ณ Becoz she knows, like that L-night, Sid will only confess his love in anger๐Ÿ˜ณ Hence.. she is trying the best trick I mussay๐Ÿ˜†

And the final blow was when she held his hand and shoulder, OMG, they touched, and I started blushing๐Ÿ˜ณ Man if this is her duty, I mean, holding his hand with such TIGHT grip, then I 'mar jawa' on this Duty๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜บ๏ธ And the way she denied the fact that there is nothing between them, is just.. mindblowing.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ And that ques is kinda critical, WHAT is the bond that keeps them connected? Ridz has said piece of paper doesn't matter.. hence, it's not paper-marriage that keeps her connected to him..

Let's assume -- It's not Love.. ( yet.. nothing to deny )..It's not duty ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Respect can't keep them connected like this.. Then what is it? Destiny ? Star? Or just their hearts are connected somehow๐Ÿ˜‰

Post ur comments too..๐Ÿ˜‰

guddi๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
One thing today showed me is that Riddhima can walk out on anyone but she can't walk out on Sid despite what the articles say she will support Sid through anything even if it means she has to kill her soul for it.

As for AR, yes it would have happened if Armaan had turned up on time but as for today, I am glad she cleared Armaan's misunderstandings but also told him she is sorry for all the pain she has caused him because her heart broke breaking his heart because she knows him and it must have hurt her doing this to him, maybe that's why she avoided him for so long because once she married Sid she never saw anything else because she accepted her life with him and now that is what she wants, she doesn't want to keep going back and forth.

OMG her holding his hand for once, it was a fantastic scene to watch, Sid has stepped away from the marriage now its time for Riddhima to guide him back.
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Its the Inexplicable force we all talk about..the 'PULL'...the invisible hand...so much has happened...so much...but still they are together...Yeh rishta upar wale ne banaya hai remember ๐Ÿ˜‰

awesome post guddi....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Awwwww Niki.. SO true.. I mean abs yes.. AR not happening is a bad fortune for both.. But.. Ridz has never tried to ignore her marriage.. For her, marriage has always been important.. And I am happy she made it clear today.. Her being with Sid may be becoz of gratitude.. But her constantly pinning for him, cant be only gratitude eh.. I have never seen anyone paying back to someone like this.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rapunz -- thanks hun! And I know.. PULL.. YEAH.. they PULL each other.. SO true ;) ;)
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Farz ..smurz....only Ridhima's farz for Sid can make her act this crazy....๐Ÿ˜‰...special very special case๐Ÿ˜‰

The highlight of her discussion with armaan was whe she told him I did not sign them becoz of you......and when she said she is sorry for the tears...and she will willingly accept all she has to bear because of it..... and she also meant .......she cannot hurt Sid...that pain...she cannot bear.....

And their door scene was fantastic....without saying anything you could feel so much......๐Ÿ˜.......and then her hesistant resolve when  she held his hand๐Ÿ˜
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Bang on Zaara.. OMG u know, that was certainly the best part of AR convo... She can take the pain to hurt anyone.. but not Sid.. โ˜บ๏ธ If this is out of her duty, then I deffo dont mind duties.. ๐Ÿ˜†
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Bang on Zaara.. OMG u know, that was certainly the best part of AR convo... She can take the pain to hurt anyone.. but not Sid.. โ˜บ๏ธ If this is out of her duty, then I deffo dont mind duties.. ๐Ÿ˜†

me too like this farz.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Guddi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Today's episode was balanced in all ways..
It had elements of happiness as well as some sadness...

Today,Riddhima made it clear to Armaan that he was her past and Sid is her present and future...
I salute Riddhima today as she politely told Armaan the truth without hurting him any further...๐Ÿ‘
It could be seen that she somewhere deep down,she still loves Armaan but she knew that now Sid is her destiny and she accepted it gracefully..๐Ÿ‘

Today Armaan realised that Riddhima wasn't in his destiny and I have to say I cried uncontrollably seeing Armaan like that in the basketball court...

It was too heartwrenching to see him like that..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope he learns to love again...๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the SR scene today...๐Ÿ˜
The way Riddhima placed her hand in the door and challenged Sid was amazing..
Hats off to Riddhima for even doing this...
OMG I was totally blushing when they touched because this was the first time she held his hand...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved the scene although it was a hatred filled one from Sid's side...๐Ÿ˜†
Overall it was a good episode...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh god i fullly agree with you the handholding scene was the BEST siddhima scene so far my fav for sure it was amazing seeing her utter those lines just gimme one chance and i'll be urs forever aww
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice post Guddi
i loved the way she is determined to make sure she sees Sid as her husband and future.. Sid is a lot angry still but she will make sure he starts liking her and eventually  love will blossom !!
I am just worried he needs to take rest bechara ligament  tear takes time to heal its worse than a fracture and i hope she helas it well for him!!๐Ÿ˜ณ