SR: There's much more than what you think

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello people .. Back with what I thought of today's episode ..

Riddhima did the right thing by talking to Armaan today .. Thank God she did not start her running away act again .. Its only Riddhima who could have told him what she wants in life .. She wants Siddhant and it was also very clear that she hates the fact that she is hurting Armaan .. She was true to Armaan .. And more than that she was true to herself .. She has moved on in life and somewhere I think she wanted Armaan to do so as well .. She wants him to be happy as well but it's not going to be with her .. Like she said there's a lot of difference between yesterday and today .. What she had with Armaan was lovely and will stay in her memories but now she wants to make her life beautiful with Siddhant .. She now sees Siddhant with her in her future .. And she doesn't want to spoil what she has today because of something she had in her past .. What's gone is gone .. And I do think that some moment of weakness on Riddhima's part is alright after all it was Armaan .. She even told him that he is not the reason for the divorce .. It was out of her frustration over what was happening that she signed the papers .. It had nothing to do with him .. In fact she even tells him that if today she is standing infront of him it's due to Siddhant .. He gave her a reason .. a maqsad .. and hope .. to live again .. This was very much needed for both Armaan and SR's benefit ...  

All she needs is one chance Siddhant .. She asked him for that .. She needs it to set things right .. She wants to show him whatever he is thinking is wrong .. She wants to make him realize the importance she holds for this relationship .. For her its above everything .. Only if he would understand … She tells him that they are tied in a beautiful bond and she does not want to let go of it and neither does she want him to let go .. Why aren't you even talking .. ?? Why can't you stand me around .. ?? She tries to make him see sense .. She tells him that he wants her to leave him alone but she asks him why should I .. ?? Did You .. ?? He was there for her .. with her when she had nobody and when he held her hand who was he to her .. Did they have any relationship .. not even friendship .. and yet he stood by her all through .. And today when they are tied together in a very sacred bond he thinks that she will leave him .. It's so painful for her to hear Siddhant when he says 'You want to be with Armaan … So be it ..Why do you have to show your concern for me when it means nothing to you .. It's all fake and I know it  .. Why did we ever get married when we never loved each other .. ' Riddhima is all torn up .. She tells Siddhant very clear-cut that how can he say there's nothing between them .. There is surely something .. Indeed there's something even much more than what they think it is .. She names it marriage because she herself hasn't realized what she feels for him .. She herself is thinking that she is doing it because she is married to him .. It will take her time to open up to him .. As of now she doesn't even know that he loves her .. When Riddhima hasn't realized it how can Siddhant see her feelings ... She has fallen deep for Siddhant but she will take her own sweet time to realize her feelings and till then it will be named as marriage .. And that't the best she can do to stay with him in his house .. her rights on him .. On the other hand being really stubborn and very adamant he is still not in a mood to talk to her .. Though you do feel for a moment that he wants to believe her .. or he does believe her .. ?? And that image of Armaan Riddhima being together haunts him again .. He tells her even if for a moment I believe you but how do I get yours and Armaan's image out of my head .. Riddhima knows that she has not only hurt him but wounded him and she is the only one who can heal him .. 

Loved Riddhima's talk with both men .. Just shows that she has matured as a person (finally ....) and her priorities in life are set .. 

Supriya

PS: Constructive and healthy criticism is welcome ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Post dear.....woonderful...Yes today ....Episode was symobolic for SR and AR !!
sjni_1234 thumbnail
i really like the rid verymuch
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Wow..u do write beautifully...awesome analysis...👏

I was very happy to see ridhhima today...she finally let armaan go...yes she will have her moment of weakness...n she displays tht wen she says for one minute even if i make my heart understand n get together with u, how can i stay happy...coz she d never b d same again...she has given a part of her to sid and tht part will remain with him forever...she will not be happy at the cost of seeing sid hurt...n mind u all this she says wen sid has not yet confessed her love for her...so it was a symbolic episode...and i was glad she cleared the misconception armaan was having tht she signed d papers not coz of him...he was never in the picture...he was never an option...i dont understand how ppl are concluding tht she still loves armaan...if she really did then armaan would have been an option but it was made clear today tht he wasnt..n even armaan accepts this wen he s in the BB court...so...she does have a lot of healing to do n it wont be easy but am sure at the end of the day it will strengthen the SR bond

Cheers!!!!

Nannu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful post supriya... Loved how u put it all together...!
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Wow..u do write beautifully...awesome analysis...👏

I was very happy to see ridhhima today...she finally let armaan go...yes she will have her moment of weakness...n she displays tht wen she says for one minute even if i make my heart understand n get together with u, how can i stay happy...coz she d never b d same again...she has given a part of her to sid and tht part will remain with him forever...she will not be happy at the cost of seeing sid hurt...n mind u all this she says wen sid has not yet confessed her love for her...so it was a symbolic episode...and i was glad she cleared the misconception armaan was having tht she signed d papers not coz of him...he was never in the picture...he was never an option...i dont understand how ppl are concluding tht she still loves armaan...if she really did then armaan would have been an option but it was made clear today tht he wasnt..n even armaan accepts this wen he s in the BB court...so...she does have a lot of healing to do n it wont be easy but am sure at the end of the day it will strengthen the SR bond

Cheers!!!!

Thank you so much .. !! 😳
Yeah she has let go of Armaan .. That't why their conversstion was very important .. And moreover even Armaan won't now be stuck on the same page .. Indeed she can never be the same again ... Armaan Riddhima can never be the same .. Because this Riddhima is not Armaan's .. She is Siddhant's Riddhima .. It is very true that Armaan's basket died the moment she consumed poison .. It will be difficult for Riddhima but she will succceed .. She won't let him go .. She doesn't even want to .. The hand holding scene was wow ... !! She is there for him always and forever 😳..
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Wonderful Post dear.....woonderful...Yes today ....Episode was symobolic for SR and AR !!

Thanks a lot everyone ... yeah it was symbolic .. loved the scene where she holds his hands 😳..