Sr Os-Kaise Bataein Kyun tujhko chahein.!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This is continued from my previous OS-So close
Link-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1393279

smiled...remembering how he and riddhima had confessed their love without saying "I love You"..
His smile faded when he remembered the less pleasant memories of that night...Riddhima in Armaan's Arms.....Armaan saying sid has no right to talk like that to riddhima...A heart-broken Armaan leaving.!...
Later on..while driving back to sanjeevani Riddhima had told him how hard it was to tell Armaan all that.
After that day neither of them have seen Armaan again.No one knows where he went.Riddhima regretted the fact that she was the reason Armaan had left..again.! Sid knew how much it her .!

Shashank ofcourse had been ectastic when he heard that Riddhima and Sidhant have decided to give their marriage a second chance.!
Sue was so happy for her bro that she had started crying..!!

They both looked for Armaan..but they couldnt find him ...They asked one of the sisters if they have seen Dr.Armaan.She told them Armaan had given the resignation letter and left.Riddhima had started crying and yet again only Sid's arms could comfort her.

They did not tell anybody why armaan had left...as Riddhima wanted to tell the news of them getting back together to her dad first.!

Later that night Sidhant dropped Riddhima at Shashank's home..he told her he will wait for her.

Shashank opened the door and he let Riddhima in.They discussed the health of the children in the lonavla orphange briefly and then Riddhima told him(blushingly)Papa..i am ..i am going back to Sid's house
Shashank hugged her.Happy that Riddhima had made her decision.Happy that she was giving her marriage another go.
Shashank(with tears of happines in his eyes)-Thank You beta,!for listening to me.!
Riddhima-No .ThankYou papa.If it werent for you me and sid would have been divorced by now.(she flinched)Accha.I have cried enough.Now let me go and pack Sid is waiting outside,!
Shashank-Why is outside.?Go and pack i will call him inside.!
Riddhima went to pack her bags..and Shashank went to get Sid..!

Sid was singing"kaise baataein kyun tujhko chaahein yaara bata na paya"
Shashank smiled seeing the smile on Sid's face..to him there was no difference between Sid..Rid and Armaan.!

Sid saw Dr.Shashank he removed the goofy smile off his face and stopped singing.He got out of the the car and touched Shashank's feet.Shashank gave him his blessing and then hugged him.!
Shashank-I knew it..!You were not the one to run away from situations.You dont know how happy I am.!
Sid just smiled.!!
Shashank-Take care of my daughter..properly..!!more importantly keep her happy
Sid-Ofcourse sir..you dont have to tell me that.

At that time riddhima came .Shashank gave them both their blessing.They left

Flashback ends.!
Do comment/criticize
Thank You for reading it..! ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awsome OS love it hun
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great OS on SR

well written

keep it up

norzar
Pragzie thumbnail
Thank You So much -alimabi- and norzar..! ๐Ÿค—
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it is Excellent and I love it, so thank u so very much dear๐Ÿ‘
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

it is Excellent and I love it, so thank u so very much dear๐Ÿ‘

Thank You so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ .and no need to thank me ๐Ÿค—
mabel thumbnail
wow....nyc....although i wish dere were some dialogues too....
eitherways it is gud....
plz pm me when u update
Pragzie thumbnail
@mabel-Thank You..! ๐Ÿค— i will keep that in mind while writing my next OS..! ๐Ÿ˜ณ //will definitely pm u ..!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome..Loved it..Very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Pragzie thumbnail
@-Kalindi--Thank You..! ๐Ÿค—