Humare Beech Kuch Nahi? (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was once again dedicated to the eternal bond these 2 share...

Part I
Its important to revisit Ridhhima's scene with Armaan today...
She said some very significant things...like
Din raat intezaar kiya maine ki tum kab vapas aa kar yeh kahoge - signifying the time when she had come back and was waiting for armaan to come back....

Mark tht all her dialogues after tht are in past tense...sapne dekhti THI...Khayal aata THA...coz its too late now...

Tum mera kal they armaan aur sid mera aaj hai aur hum dono jaante hain ki woh meri zindagi ka hissa hai.... in answer to his question "do u still love me or not?" in a way she made it clear tht there s a big difference between yesterday and today...and today she is a wife who wants to be with her husband...

When armaan left, he dint ask her n go...When sid came into her life, he dint ask her n come...but the way she explains armaan  bout sid and what he has given her is truly awesome...how he gave her hope, a reason to live, second chance at life and maybe even love....again something we all have been saying...how slowly sid has made a place in her heart and in her life...

And she has realized tht even if she 'makes her heart understand n goes back to armaan..she will never be the same...they will never be happy...coz too much has happened...too much is at stake...she begs him to not make this difficult for her coz its obvious she still cares for him...

The most important part was when she clearly spelled it out to him tht she did not sign the papers because of him...in a way saying tht going back to u was never an option armaan....my heart went out to armaan today but thts the truth n he should accept it now...

Part II
This has to go down as one of the best SR scenes...the door closing scene was so awesome...The way she challenges sid to close the door....n knows for a fact tht he wont close it...makes him realize how much his behaviour is hurting her...The intensity of the scene was mind blowing...typical SR rawness....power packed..

The scene following tht blew my mind away...ridhhima making it clear to us and to a certain section of the audience tht there is indeed something between them...and not just the fact tht the are husband n wife...yes tht is a big rishta but something else as well...wonder what it is thats making her do this...tht she is in his house wanting to be with him...to take care of him...wonder wat it was tht did not let sid close the door on her face...tht did not let him drive over ridhhima...tht will not let ridhhima leave sid...the inexplicable bond tht they share...she makes him understand tht even if she has to use her patni haq on him...
All she wants is one chance...to hold his hand...to take care of him...to be with him...she took one step yesterday...she took one more today...i loved ridhhima modi for holding his hand like tht n reassuring him tht this is the hand she wants to hold her entire life....

And we see siddy widdy soften but then the horrifying scene plays on his mind again and again tht outburst...so am sure its gonna take a lot of patience and understanding from ridhhima's side to nurture this relationship...to get it back on track....its similar to their post marriage sequences...the situation is the same but still the scenes are refreshing..thts the magic of SR...

To end all i wanna say is When u want something dil se, the whole universe comes together to get that thing for u...Interestingly AR fans have been saying this for AR's relationship but on the contrary it is so apt for SR's relationship...Destiny got them together...who wud ve thought they would get married when they first met...but they did...due to some inexplicable force they are still together...after so much tht has happened...they are still married...and so many ppl are there trying to unite them...shanky, lil tamanna, the new interns and now even armaan (the whole universe coming together?)

Cheers!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i loved your analysis especially the last part 👏
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful analysis once again! 👍🏼

loved Ridzy today as she clearly said it out that there is something between them....some force more powerful pulling passionate then this marriage relation.......so yes SR share a beautiful unspoken bond....u can feel it...its there which always pull them back together! 😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved your take on todays episode

i loved the way rids told sid to close the door, if he hates her so much, she knows what affects him and thereofre she is able to handle him

the hamara beecj kuchi nehi question, says alot to, yes she hasnt realised yet that she loves sid etc, but she knows they is somehting between them, which can not be ignored

norzar

athithi thumbnail
Thanks for  a great post!!
Yes.. I am very happy with the track..
It would have been very unreal if Sid completely forgot what he saw and accepted her with open arms..He needs to make sure this is for real and ridz is here to stay..because he knows he cannot bear the pain if its any other way..

More than anything Armaan was illusioned into thinking Ridz still loves him and he was pursuing her.. That irked Sid the most.. Until he knows that Armaan now knows otherwise and has backed off, he won't calm down..he will still have that feeling that Ridz will fall into A's arms after what he saw..He needs time to heal.. And Ridz showing Hamdardi is only going to irk him naturally..

Like you said, its comforting that the whole universe is now helping them to unite.. You have to wonder if this is what they look for when they match kundalis..they say stars aligned if kundalis match.. what does that mean anyway?? Arranged marriages work for a reason..

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post !! You analyzed everything perfectly. Today, Riddhima made it clear to Armaan that she did not sign the divorce papers because of him, that he did not figure in her decision at all. She's let go of Armaan, she made him understand what exactly Sid means to her, and why she'll never leave him.

And SR's scene was fabulous. Riddhima was trying her best to break through Siddhant's barriers, I love how she didn't let that door come between them and held his hand so determinedly. Siddhant softened as well, but again, his pain is too raw and too real for him to forgive Riddhima right now. And the fact that Riddhima was the one asserting that they're tied by something more than marriage or obligation, said it all. SR are truly on their way now.

Great post !!

-Aditi
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Your analysis completely defined their problems and their relationship...😊
Brilliantly written...👏
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Wow beautiful analysis once again! 👍🏼

loved Ridzy today as she clearly said it out that there is something between them....some force more powerful pulling passionate then this marriage relation.......so yes SR share a beautiful unspoken bond....u can feel it...its there which always pull them back together! 😳

yeah its the same bond tht made her tell armaan tht he is her past...the same bond tht gave ridhhima the strength to clearly say NO when armaan asked bout the reason of signing the DP...the same bond tht is keeping them together even after so many hurdles n issues....its awesome!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

loved your take on todays episode

i loved the way rids told sid to close the door, if he hates her so much, she knows what affects him and thereofre she is able to handle him

the hamara beecj kuchi nehi question, says alot to, yes she hasnt realised yet that she loves sid etc, but she knows they is somehting between them, which can not be ignored

norzar

Thanks 😊
Even i think she hasnt realized she loves sid...was evident when she told armaan she herself doesnt know wat she wants...if she truly was in love wit armaan she cud ve said, i love u but i cant be with u blah blah blah...but she dint...so tht says a lot...
great post, and yes the whole kayanat are coming together to unite sidma, i loved when ridz said that do you think that there is nothing between us and how mrs.modi reacted by grining her teeth, wrong...this is wrong. ridz just want sid to give her a chance to hold his hands, just once so she can take the pain away from him, and when sid said that ridz i am an emotional perosn not a fool, the expression ridz gave was very unique, like someone was squizzing her heart with everything they got. it hurt her like hell that her husband think she consider him as a fool. ridz want to be wiht sid but that horror image is in his every nerve of his body like a posion running through out his whole sysytem, ridz going to need to work very hard now, if she wants her husband beside her forever.