sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhalak of Bandini?

Does anybody else feel the beginning part of the first episode is a bit similar to Bandini's opening?

I mean it was a tyohar, here in Sarvagunn Sampanna it is Gudi Padvo and in Bandini it was Maha Shivratri. Then there was a little fair thing as well in both. I'm not saying that they are the same just ideas are. I think the show is a little bit like Bandini, meaning it'll be a hit?

Edit: So as I go watching on with the Bel-gaddi race, that was a reminder of Rang Badalti Odhani's entry, where Suraj rides Champak, Khanak's camel in a race and wins, just like Aditya wins the Bel-gaddi race.

But the ending was nice, the mother describing the ideal bahu being "Sarvagunn Sampanna" and it relating to Swara's Lavni......
Edited by sattvik - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
because two shows one creative head mr. prashant bhatt , that's why both shows may look similar .
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes even the house looks like the mayavanshi house with the tulsi plant and all.
kmhfan4destiny thumbnail
ya ure absolutely rite. i 2 hd the same feeling
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya it is like bandini
nikita_88 thumbnail
Yeah I got the same feeling with the Mela, but there was some differences but it had the same feel, but then I guess there was no Shashank in this one but still.