-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Cmon tell me who missed me...for all those of you nikammos who have forgotten moi...let me remind you who this is :P...remember now?

nahinn? damn!

well...um...lamp shades!!!

abhi bhi nahinn? *sumi goes in a corner to cry :P*

lol anyways I have changed my username from princessuma to bhootni...so anyone who is confused...it's me sumi/suma/sumo...umm...what other nicknames did I have? hmm...meh!

Kkk let's get on with the crazy topic of today (ahhh how I missed making these topics) anyways...this topic has been suggested by our islands new bhartis...they have been declared fully crazy like the rest of us  and thus they were recommended to join us in our crazy island :P (which is quite scary when no one is around...well I should know...no...actually Anjie should know)

Kk so a big round of applause for Naina (not Naina Mehta people!) and Bornalee!!!!

So...today's topic is...um...um...what was is it again? ooo yeah!! YuNa jis are going on a picnic and we loyal islanders are tagging along! Oye and everyone is .....don't ditch or I'll make a bharta out of you all :P ๐Ÿ˜†

Picnic Adda

ahhh look at this...on top of a cliff...we can always throw people off when we feel like it...can't we :P...I like this place!!!

p.s. this is a fun thread...any crazy talk here is just for fun...please don't be offended :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u finally here!!!.....u deserted me in the desert actuallly in the middleof the jungle....and manooing picinic๐Ÿ˜†
-bhootni- thumbnail
evie jevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol well sumi had to be back you know :P....*sumi goes in the jungle and drags eve out of there*...chalo chalein funland :P
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAY...I m going on a picnic wid my best crazy frnds..........
btw thanks sumi for dis thread........and u mentioned mine and bonu's name....thanx for dat....but dat was really not important to mention.......we all r one team na..........so no crediting personally frm now onwards.........
cum on people........all d cars r ready.....get ready and get in...... ๐Ÿ˜†
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumiiiiiiiiiii Eveeeeeeeeeeee i am here๐Ÿค— main aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwww picnic.........great.........
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bhavi....๐Ÿค—...tumm aa gayi..sab pe chaa gayi....

evie wipes tears of happiness from her eyes after seeing bhavi and sumi paagal ...bharat...actually paagal milaap๐Ÿ˜†
-bhootni- thumbnail
@naina...lol but I can't take your and bornalee's credit can I :P....lol and we'll get in the car but where are YuNa?

bhavi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@bornalee...lol join in :P
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Sumiiiiiiiiiii Eveeeeeeeeeeee i am here๐Ÿค— main aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey I m Naina...........and u???.......looks like we r meeting for d first time.........while going to d picnic.......... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
-bhootni- thumbnail
@eve...lol sumi hugs both eve and bhavi cus she missed them loads and then tells them to go grab the samaan :P