Amit jain on his blog tells about Neil

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Thank you for your interesting suggestions on what kind of roles I should be trying out next. 

I really appreciate it and have read each one of your comments. 

Well, I was going through the 'Mile Jab Hum Tum' forum and one topic caught my special attention - "Neel Oberoi a character that intrigued me". 

Honestly, this character is slowly but definitely proving to be one of the most challenging characters I have ever played. 

With every passing week I am discovering new aspects to this character and I truly believe by the end of this week's episodes you all will agree with me. 

This character has his own story, journey and destination. 

God bless you all with happiness, joy and lots of fun. 

Love, 

Amit 
Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Intresting to see what is the  story behind him &what is destination.Its intresting.Ithink he is not negitive & also think came here  for some good purpose.Now iam exiting  now.Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thnx for posting it here.😊

well so things get sorted by the end of the week? i have liked his char but i was on the fence u knw..tipsing both the sides positive? or negative? lol
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing ....

but still we haven't got much info about his character .... hope by this week end  we know .... i agree with him its been one of toughest character to identify if it positive or grey... 😆😆😆
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand his character either😕....its a total mystery to me if he is grey or negative....he is definitely not positive any more.....but I am ready with my danda just in case he turns negative🤣🤣 Edited by gina87 - 13 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Originally posted by: gina87

I dont understand his character either😕....its a total mystery to me if he is grey or negative....he is definitely not positive any more.....but I am ready with my danda just in case he turns negative🤣🤣

You also think same!I We may get some clues about his character  after end of this week. Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww...... thnks for sharing!
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnk u its so sweet of u
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is definitely one of my fav...till now my fav character in this show...n amit u doing a great job..so glad he read that post..coz only a handful can really see the character for what it is..
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes. He's doing a gr8 job!! And I think he is a positive character in MJHT! If he was negative, then he would not be talking to Samrat so patiently. He would have tried to create distances between SaJan (like sheena did) and get Gunjan the wrong way! And he didn't do anything like this.