My First Sr OS..!So Close

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This OS continues from the scene where Armaan Says-Tumhe riddhima se aise baat karne ka koi haq nahiin hai..
Riddhima looked at armaan.....and then Sid...It looked like Sid is going to explode....or worse..he will hurt himself..he always does that when he is angry.!..Ridhima could see the hurt and the pain in Sid's eyes.!She could understand why he was angry .If she would have been in his shoes she too would have been angry .
Riddhima Knew it was time to make the decision....as know she knew what she wanted.....

Riddhima limped towards Sid and Armaan:
Riddhima-Actually,Armaan you are mistaken.Sid has every right to say what he wants to me.I am his wife....He has not said anything that a normal human being would not have said
if the person saw his wife in the arms of her past..!And please Armaan..Please...stay out of my fights with Sid..I know ho to handle him

Siddhant's POV:
Did she just say all that to Armaan?.....What does this mean?Where is she going with all this?..No..There is no way she could have told that to Armaan..It is killing her to say all this to Armaan...so why is she saying all this?..& What did she mean by "I can handle him"?
Riddhima-Armaan..i dont want to hurt you..I am saying all this because it is about time I finally clear up the air about everything.You lost all your rights on me..the day you left me alone to die..Sid got all those rights the day he taught me how to live.The day eh taught me how to breathe ..how to smile..!Armaan this is the truth..I am married to Sidhant.You cant change that and even few pieces of paper cant.! I am sorry Armaan for hurting you...but you wanted me to move on..You cant blame me for that.

Armaan-Riddhima..I.still

Riddhima(sobbing)-I know..Dont say it..i have made my decision...I am really sorry..!really really sorry..You were my past..my wonderful past..but Sid he is my present and he is my future..I am Sorry..! I Really am..!

Riddhima's POV:
It is killing me to hurt Armaan.But everyone knew some where along the road some-one's heart will
break..!
Riddhima choosed me..Riddhima choosed me..!i so want to do a victory dance but i dont have the heart to do the dance infront of Armaan..!Poor guy..i can imagine how he is feeling as an hour ago i was feeling the same feeling..The feeling of loosing Riddhima..!It is funny how much can change in an hour.

An hour ago i couldnt think of even forgiving Riddhima.But now all i want to do is hold her close to me
Hrting Armaan Hurts me..even though i have made my decision to be with Sid.Armaan will always have a special place in my heart .Afterall he was my first love.I wanted to breakdown...but the only thing that kept me together was the sight of sid..with his arms open.I rushed into his arms and suddenly all i could think was how wonderful he smelt and like magic all my pains vanished.!

Sid's POV:
Riddhima is In my arms..!I cannot think of anything else..i know all she needs is for me to be there and like always i will be.!

The comforting silence which the two of them shared spoke the three unspoken words for them.!

You're in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb OS Pragzie.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
You Did a great Job.
Liked Everything.
Want this to happen in real.
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Superb OS Pragzie.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

You Did a great Job.

Liked Everything.

Want this to happen in real.

Thank You πŸ€—
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thsi is really cute

liked reading it, great first attempt,

keep it up, will like to see you write more in furure too

norzar
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

thsi is really cute

liked reading it, great first attempt,

keep it up, will like to see you write more in furure too

norzar

Thank You So Much..! 😳 😳 πŸ€— ..will defo write more.!! 😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pragzie Super WOW...i loved it its beautifulπŸ€—πŸ‘

The comforting silence which the two of them shared spoke the three unspoken words for them.!

You're in my arms
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive..!

I so impatiently want this to happen for real on Siddhima..they are meant to be..its their silence which does the talking as we say the Soul telepathy..its love its their soul connection..❀️😍

Keep them  coming pragzie u r excellent at writing....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
rapunzel84 thumbnail
awwww tht was vry sweet πŸ€—
Kudos to u!
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Pragzie Super WOW...i loved it its beautifulπŸ€—πŸ‘

<font color="#ff0000">The comforting silence which the two of them shared spoke the three
unspoken words for them.!

You're
in my arms
The music playing on for
only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to
feeling alive..!
</font>

I so impatiently want this to happen for real on Siddhima..they are meant to be..its their silence which does the talking as we say the Soul telepathy..its love its their soul connection..❀️😍

Keep them coming pragzie u r excellent at writing....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You so much Kriti πŸ€— ....i wanted the same scene for SR 2. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

awwww tht was vry sweet πŸ€—
Kudos to u!

Thank You 😳 πŸ€—
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is actually AWESUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ☺️ OMG the last poem was just.. FANTABULOUS.. I LOVEDDDDDDDD it mann..

Keep it up hun! Guddi :D
Pragzie thumbnail
@Guddi-Thank You! πŸ€— .. 😳