Sid toh baccha hai ji!!!SR Meant Forever.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hula Guyz,πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Well It's good to see that finally we all Siddhima fans will get our moment.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Well yesterday we all saw that Riddhima is now pressing herself harder that she has to save this marriage.Riddhima knows that she is the only person who can save this marriage.
Well yesterday we also saw how a wife stood firmly for her Husband & for the relationship.

The way Sid Angrily or somewhat desperately left the room & Riddhima trying to stop him coz she knew that her husband was not in a condition of driving alone this time.
Well Riddhima & Sid had always problems of Miscommunication but yesterday a defiant Riddhima knew that there is only one way of stopping her angry Sid that She also has to be angry & possesive.

This shows that Riddhima knows Sid better than anyone in the whole world.Riddhima knows that she has to start this all once over again & take a new fresh start with all misunderstandings & confusions solved. 
The way Riddhima stood infront of Sid's car & ultimately stopped him from going alone,that shows Riddhima's commitment & love to this relationship with Sid.

The scene where Riddhima stopped the car & told Sid "Kuch poochoge nahi"? that was really awesome.It showed that Riddhima was trying to solve the Misunderstandings arisen between them.

Well, my moment of DMG yesterday was the cute Eyelock of Siddhima.πŸ˜‰
Shit yaar,itna cute eyelock chal raha aur Armaan ne beech main aake poora scene kharab kar diya.😑

The way Riddhima was trying to get the Discharge papers signed,She looked like a woman on a mission.(Lakshya ko har haal main paana hain).Well Armaan's insecurity was totally unjustified.
I liked when Riddhima said Armaan,"jab tak aap ko koi cheez accchi lagti hai,aap usse apni zindagi ka poora waqt dete hain Aur jab aap ka uss cheez se mann bhar jaata hai,aap usse chod dete hai.Ye aap ki puraani aadat hain".Mrs.Riddhima Modi at her Best.

Well i liked the convo Between Dr.Shashank & Riddhima.
A relationship of father & his daughter had never been so heart-touching & sweet.

When Shanky told Riddhima that Sid Dil ka bahut accha hai,Riddhima's reply gave all the answers."Haan papa,Sid Dil ka bahut accha aur Baccha hai.hamesha bacche ki tarah behave karta hai & the way Shanky was listening to his Daughter were very Awesome scenes indeed.
Riddhima actually got the papers Signed by Shashank eventually & also told Shanky that She will take care of Sid coz Sid was always there for her in her bad times.

I liked Shanky's facial expression which were telling that now he is feeling relieved & he was right to choose Sid.Shanky knewed that his daughter will never break her marriage with Sid.
Really Shanky as a father was so much relieved to see that her daughter's happiness lies only with Sid.

The Best part of Siddhima's eternal bond is that We all say that Sid behaves like a child but ultimately Sid also has transformed Riddhima to behave like a child sometimes.
Love has,was or never will be so mature & at the same time childish like this.Beyond Love.❀️

Siddhima's True Love starts where Love ends.Enlighted Love.Divine Love.
This all shows Siddhima's gravitional pull of love towards each other.❀️

Well from 13 th may,
"badal rahi hain hawayein,
badal raha hain daur,
Siddhima ki nayi uddhan,
Ek nayi Zindagi ki ore"
where Sid & Riddhima will be telling that "Kuch rishtey Zindagi bhar ke liye bante hain,Hum apni yeh shaadi kabhi tootne nahi denge".

Well We all had the answer that Siddhima are going to get united but we were'nt sure but Siddhima were sure that they are meant Forever.
Earlier,Sid had told Riddhima :- "Jab bhi apni nazar uthaaogi,Mujhe apne saamne hi paaogi".
Now,Riddhima has told Sid :- "Tum jahaan jaaoge,main tumhare saath chaloongi".
This was Siddhima's secret.πŸ˜‰(Siddhima  Forever) 

Now that Riddhima is going to live with Sid in their house,
It's a matter of time to see how far will they both try to ignore Each other.
Well kitna bhi try karlo,They will fall for each other coz they both are too hot to resist.
Siddhima can love each other or they can hate each other but they will not be able to ignore each other for a longer time.
I want these two lines for Sid & riddhima's conversation in their house.
Sid to Riddhima :-"Tu agar saamne ho kaise main khud ko rakh pao hosh main".
Riddhima to Sid :- "Darr ta hai dil khata ye kar baithe naa Mohabbat ke josh main".
After a year or So,We will see Siddhima having a family with two cute & sweet children.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›β­οΈ
A Gradual transformation from DINK(Dual Income No Kids) to A Full Nest Family with Childrens..πŸ˜‰

Siddhima Riddhant Modi Forever!!!❀️

IMP NOTE :- This is an Siddhima's Love topic dedicated to Siddhima Fans.Things can be said in a nice way & if you don't have anything to say nice about Siddhima,Just keep your money in your pocket.No bashing will be tolerated.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwwwwwwwww I hope it happens this way hun!! I mean.. I will dance hehe..

Siddhima are just meant to be.. Within a span of just 3 months.. umm actually 2 months ( ever since Riddhima started feeling for Sid ), she knows him SO well.. ☺️ He indeed is a bacha.. Muaaah..

LUB them! Amazing post hun :D Keep making such posts :P I will be reading them forever :D
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Awwwwwwwwwwww I hope it happens this way hun!! I mean.. I will dance hehe..

Siddhima are just meant to be.. Within a span of just 3 months.. umm actually 2 months ( ever since Riddhima started feeling for Sid ), she knows him SO well.. ☺️ He indeed is a bacha.. Muaaah..

LUB them! Amazing post hun :D Keep making such posts :P I will be reading them forever :D

Well thanks Guddi for your sweet Reply.πŸ‘
It will happen yaar.πŸ˜‰
Riddhima knows her husband better than anyone else.
Siddhima are meant for each other.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovelyyyyyy.  Sid id understood and loved by Ridz finally.BTW loved the last part of your post...😊😊😊
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SR only know each other inside out and how they are and how they operate with one another - that is the bond
aanchal.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All over I can say that Sid is not able to call good husband..when he cant understand his wife...he is blaming her without knowing the whole truth...and this is his problem from starting..Dum-ass...
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post..and well written! πŸ‘πŸΌ ..i kind of agree now it's her turn to do whatever it takes to save their marriage!..and make Sid realizer how much he means to her!..and show him her true feelings!..but knowing these CV's i am sure they will manage again to create more misunderstandings and more confusions before they actually let them unite!..
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

lovelyyyyyy.  Sid id understood and loved by Ridz finally.BTW loved the last part of your post...😊😊😊

Thanks uppaas Dear.
Want that last part to happen soon.

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

SR only know each other inside out and how they are and how they operate with one another - that is the bond

Very true Lennie.
Siddhima know each other very well.
Totally Agreed with u.πŸ‘
Thanksss
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal.s

All over I can say that Sid is not able to call good husband..when he cant understand his wife...he is blaming her without knowing the whole truth...and this is his problem from starting..Dum-ass...

Well aanchal,we can't blame Sid for this.
People need to look through Sid's point of view.
There is more Miscommunication between Siddhima.
I think Armaan has to clear this misunderstandings in Siddhima's life.
When all the Misunderstandings will get solved,Sid will surely prove to Riddhima & the whole world that He is a gem of a husband who keeps his wife's happiness above all.