Our hearts like children - SR

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
A heart is truly like a child.
Like a child,it is open to love and faith.
Like a child, it doesn't mask its true desires.
Like a child,it is not afraid to love.
But, as it always happens, it collides with the mind and loses some of its essence.

Which is what happened with Siddhant and Riddhima........somewhere SR's true feelings for each other got lost amidst dealing with right and wrong, love and obligations, assumptions and reality.
But today, stripped bare of the facades they were carrying since the past few days, they hearts finally revealed what they truly feel.

On to the ep:

I absolutely loved when Sid strode (I know he limped but it was a very strode-ful limp - if you get what I mean πŸ˜†) of out of that room in a dignified silence.KW does that so well!
So poor Sid limped with the help of a bat, his wife's desperate pleas to stop, falling on deaf ears.
"I can manage on my own.......Like you, I dont need to lean on anyone's shoulders for petty things...oh wait actually I dont need to be carried in anyone's arms." Ouch! That hurt Ridzie....it was visible.
But she looked past it....this was not the time to cry over his taunts.She was used to Sexyface and his behavior.
So Sid sat in his car with a challenge to Riddhima to stop him if she can.And we hear Riddhima say to herself, "If I could stop you, then those divorce papers...." Ridzie why didnt you complete that thought?!😳
A determined R. Modi went and planted herself in front of Sid's car..."You want to go? Fine....but you will have to drive over me first."
Oh right. Sid forgot he was delaing with Ickyface here....and a mature and determined one at that.
SR seemed like kids here with Sid telling her to not do bewakoof baatein and Ridz urging him to drive over her....typical married couple.😎
After glaring at Ridz, trying to express his anger through the "vroom vroom!" of his car, an exasperated Sid got out and went over to the passenger side.While walking to the other side, note how Sid gives her a really dirty look.😑 But Mrs Modi is just too happy to care.

On to the best scene of today : Finally, for the first time, it was Riddhima who initiated a conversation with Sid .....that's a big thing for someone who was behaving like a runaway bride till two days back.
Her tone was so gentle, "What happened Sid? Dont you have some questions for me?
And Sid wanted to.......he wanted to clear his doubts and fears but was too angry then.

"So did you actually think you would drive to from Lonavla to Sanjeevani with your injured foot?
Eeeks I loved this part!😳  Ridz teasing Sid.....main toh dhanya hogayi.πŸ˜πŸ˜†

'I have always been making efforts all alone....that is why so much pain........." His voice got caught in his throat here, didnt it? Reminds you of the amount of agony this man has endured for this woman.....all because he loves her a little too much.
And Ridz realises that now.......look at how her eyes widened here.I think she realized just then what exactly he has been going through since A's return. Here she had been so caught up in her crying and self-pity that she didnt realize how much damage her ignorance had caused.

"Sid why are you letting mere pieces of papers decide the fate of our relationship? Our relationship.........its unbreakable remember? How did you think something as simple a paper would break it?
That got to Sid...he wanted to believe Ridzie there, he wanted to soak up the assurity her eyes were promising him....and then HONK! Gayi bhains paani mein phirse.

Back at Sanjeevani : Sid looked like such a brat moving his leg away when Armaan came over to check him.πŸ˜† But Riddhima....her concern and worry was so painstakingly obvious here.The way she tells Armaan how 'the injury doesn't seem to be healing, maybe they should him another pain killer'......that wasnt Dr. Ridhima...that was wifey Riddhima.😳
Sid is a very jealous man right now......and really that is such a welcome change.That is why the innocent touch of two doctor's hands while examining a patient seemed like such a different picture in his already angered state. Sid lashed out at both of them and wickedly taunted Armaan....I am glad Riddhima didnt start blasting Sid there.
She knows very well what Sid is going through and how to handle him when he is in this state......that is why she defended in front of Armaan. That a very big thing coming from her.

Father-Daughter scene : Awesome scene for various reasons.Sometimes things, which are difficult to tell ourselves, come tumbling out with perfect clarity when you talk it over with your parents.Riddhima's understanding of Sid's nature,her attachment to him, her fondess for him came across beautifully in this scene.
"He is like a child Papa....very stubborn.He wont listen to anyone....but underneath all that, lies a amazing man with an even more amazing heart. He supported me though the worst times of my life, then how can I leave him now when he needs me? All said and done, I am still his wife and I will be with him no matter what."

As she leaves, you could see Shashank's eyes light up with a happiness and relief that his a daughter had finally stopped stumbling and  had found her footing, after a long time she had found contentment and was moving towards it with determination.

-Sidra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
sidra, love ur take on the epiπŸ‘
those sidma scenes were too cute..
I wanted to pull sid's cheek when he sulked and said 'mujhe ghar jaana hain' πŸ˜†seeing armaan's hand on rid's while checking his foot
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fab post sidra

enjoyed reading it

loved rids dialogue to shashank reg she still be sids wife. loved this new avtar of rids.

sid was adorable teh way he took out hsi anger on the acclerator and the way he crossed his arms. loved kw expressions,

norzar

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sidraaaπŸ€— beautifully put together an awesome episode...........

it wasa welcome relief to see a jealous husband and also a very fussy kiddo soo sweet you wanted to hug him,

riddhima with her calm facade her,wise moves and maturity actually wasa pleasant suprise................she not giving into her husband's sarcasm or fussiness but standing her stand come what may...............in between you saw te wife who wanted to set things right for ehr and isd in hte car scene ..u saw a wife talk abt her husband with soo much fondness and affection to her father and then you see the adamant wife who no matter what will make sure the priority is sid and sid's health............

they have to realize what they mean to each other and they will.........destiny will intervene as it always did ..............
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Sidra

I couldnt agree more

Sid is like a child, cute kid at heart when he is the Sid we know, but we know what a wonderful man he is and how big that heart is with love and pain

I also think Shanks saw such a calm and postive Ridz today, who wanted to be there for Sid and as a wife - and he knows she will give it her all from her heart

Loved the car scene - and boy Sid is jealous, but i am glad he is - this needs to come out, and it aint helping with being surrounded by AR around him, no wonder he feels suffocated and also bratttiness comes out

And also he cant get the image out of his head
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOnderul dear.........The enitre episode ....was depict Pain Of Siddhant.......and faminism on Dr. Riddhima Modi .....Wife of Dr. Siddhant Modi...!!
Lovely written !!
sidsk thumbnail
Shamil ,Leah, Norzar : thnx for replying!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: sun29

sidraaaπŸ€— beautifully put together an awesome episode...........

it wasa welcome relief to see a jealous husband and also a very fussy kiddo soo sweet you wanted to hug him,
 I know Sanj he looked so adorable sulking with his arms crossed...wanted to pinch his cheeks! πŸ˜†
riddhima with her calm facade her,wise moves and maturity actually wasa pleasant suprise................she not giving into her husband's sarcasm or fussiness but standing her stand come what may...............in between you saw te wife who wanted to set things right for ehr and isd in hte car scene ..u saw a wife talk abt her husband with soo much fondness and affection to her father and then you see the adamant wife who no matter what will make sure the priority is sid and sid's health............
Exactly we finally saw a wife......all these days we saw a confused woman who was not ready to face her past or present but yesterday we finally saw Siddhant's wife Riddhima, ready to stride forward into her future.

they have to realize what they mean to each other and they will.........destiny will intervene as it always did ..............InshAllah.😳

thnx for replying SanjπŸ€—
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sidraaaa.........amazing take this was......πŸ‘
the father daugther scenes was the icing on the cake for me coz like any parents....just a few words from the child and the parent knew where the child is headed.......and Shanky in a similar way knew that here  re-starts the halted journey of Ridz to Sid's heart
sidsk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Well said Sidra

I couldnt agree more

Sid is like a child, cute kid at heart when he is the Sid we know, but we know what a wonderful man he is and how big that heart is with love and pain

I also think Shanks saw such a calm and postive Ridz today, who wanted to be there for Sid and as a wife - and he knows she will give it her all from her heart
Shanks loved this new maturity he saw in Ridzie.....he is satisfied now that she has finally realized what she wants and what she should do about it.Above all that, as a father he looked happy and relieved that his daughter was determined to save her marriage. Which parent wouldnt want that?

Loved the car scene - and boy Sid is jealous, but i am glad he is - this needs to come out, and it aint helping with being surrounded by AR around him, no wonder he feels suffocated and also bratttiness comes out
His jealousy definitely needed to come out...... because of that Riddhima knows now that Sid does want her in his life.

And also he cant get the image out of his head

thnx for replying Lennie!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Love it Sidra!
I think the way that KW and JW and Manish and KSG have enacted all of these scenes are superb!