Kahani Abi Baki Hai(ff on AR,AA,AN&RM)

shadedangel6 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

First off I want to say that this being my first fan fiction ever; I'm greatly excited but also nervous to read your reactions. I hope this is a story and concept that everyone enjoys. I've been reading many ffs on india-forums for a few months now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. (By the way, I've only read ffs on DMG , because it is my favourite serial and has my most favourite characters. But really, the track that is going on right now, is completely bogus and a waste of time, I never thought a show that once had such warm romance, great laughs and an undeniable charm could turn into such a dramatic mess.) But enough of my personal criticism and back to the main point; after reading so many interesting and very well written ffs, some ideas for ffs started to pop into my head. And now that I've found some free time for myself, I decided to jot them down, and finally expand on this idea for my very first ff. yayy 😊

My ff is called "Kahani abi baki hai" or "The story isn't over yet". And before anyone assumes that I am Indian, I'll just put it out there that I am Bengali. But I have grown up watching Bollywood movies my entire life and that's how I learned to understand and speak it (honestly though, my hindi grammar is very bad, I'm still not that great at speaking it). And that's why this ff will be in English. I may write some lines in hindi if I find that it would be better said in hindi, so if there are any mistakes in my hindi please feel free to correct me, I'm always willing to learn from my mistakes. 😊

Finally, please do post comments. Compliments are very greatly appreciated and criticism is always welcome. Okay now enough of the boring blabber and on to my story.😉

This story is not about what has happened in the past of my main characters, but about what will happen in their future, and how their story continues on. It is about a second chance at gaining your love and living again. It is based on 6 characters from DMG: Armaan, Riddhima, Atul, Anjali, Muskaan, Rahul, Abhi and Nikki. I will try to the best of my abilities to portray the same characters that we see on the television screen, but these characters will not be part of the same hospital situation as in the show; they all have very different situations of their own and the way I write off the character' lines and expressions is the way I imagine how the characters of DMG would react and evolve in such situations.

PROLOGUE

Atul- My story ended the day I told Anjali that I agree with her parents. That I don't deserve her and I won't be able to provide her with all her wants and needs. That she will probably be happier with the man that her parents have picked out for her. Uski jawab? "Atul are you retarded?!" She was extremely upset that day; so upset that I have no words to explain it. Neither her, nor I could believe that the hand I had been aching to hold for so long, the love I had desperately tried to attain and the girl I had whole heartedly and selflessly admired would all be let go-by me. "Kyun?!?" was her next question. But we both knew the answer to that. Anjali was brought up in a home to be envied by. She was accustomed to the lavish lifestyle her parents had bestowed on her. Besides my love, what did I have to give her? I was still an intern at Sanjeevani then, so the money I had was only enough to support myself. I have no family that would also love and take care of Anjali as their own daughter. The cheap apartment I lived in was so small that it seemed as if it ended before it even started. Anjali would never be able to live comfortably in such a situation, and I couldn't give her a life that made her face such hardships daily. Yet Anjali had insisted that none of it mattered to her. "Atul I want to marry YOU, not anybody else. All that matters for me is that I am always with you. Tum jaisa bhi ho, jahan bhi rehte ho, mujhe waise pasand hai. Atul, all this money and status doesn't mean more to me than you do. Yes, I've grown accustomed to this sort of lifestyle, but believe me Atul, I won't face any difficulties in living with you. I will adjust and we will both work together to make ends meet. I promise Atul, I won't be a burden on you, you won't need to worry about me. Aur waise bhi, we will be done our internship in one more year. After that we'll be fully certified doctors and with that we'll be earning a lot more money. Asaan nahi hai, but it's possible Atul, we can get through it. As for my parents, Mom will be happy for me, I know it. And Dad...well...he will come around sooner or later. When he sees how happy I am with you, he'll regret ever trying to keep us apart. Lekin Atul, please, don't make such a decision."

That day had many firsts for me. The first time I denied giving Anjali what she wanted. The first time I reduced my strong Anjali to tears-hysterical tears. It was also a day of lasts. The last time I saw Anjali, until that one fateful day.

Anjali- My story ended the day Atul walked out of my life forever. And my life was destroyed the day I became another man's wife. I understand why Atul decided to leave me forever. But couldn't he understand that when he's not in my life, I can never be happy? I guess my pleas and tears weren't enough to hold him back. I was mad at first, very mad, when he got up from his seat, left money for the two coffees on the table, turned around and walked out the door and out of my life. Despite my anger, I couldn't bring myself to hate him, and I still can't. It was the last time I ever went to that coffee shop again. Mostly for being the place where I last saw him, but also in order to help my efforts in trying to forget him-which was a lost cause. The reason why that coffee shop reminded me so much of Atul? It was there that I met him for the first time.

***FLASHBACK*** I was in line to buy my morning coffee on the first day of my internship at Sanjeevani, when a man tripped and sent his coffee flying and spilling all over me. "What the hell!? Dhyan se chal nahin sakte kya?! Oh my god! Tumne meri puri outfit kharab kar di!! Tum jante ho aaj mere liye kitna important day hai??! God! Guys are such idiots!" I kept on rambling and complaining until I noticed that he was absolutely quiet and just staring at me. "What are you staring at?! Aab kuch bolo ge ya yahin moo band kar khare rahega?" Suddenly he seemed to snap out of whatever world he was in and replied, "Haan..? Haan! Oh I'm so sorry miss, mera shayad dhyan kahin aur tha. I really didn't mean it miss, please aap naraz maat ho. I'll get some napkins for you, or else you won't be able to get the coffee stains out. Oh my god, woh coffee to bohot garam the, aapko lagi to nahin? Are you hurt? Any burns? Aap thik to hai? I'm so sorry miss." Everyone in the coffee shop was watching them now and Anjali was feeling highly embarrassed. She was already running late for Sanjeevani, and on top of that this loser had to ruin her whole morning and possibly her whole day, and the rest of the people in the coffee shop were probably finding her situation very amusing. "Shut up! Just shut up! Give me those napkins!" I had yelled loud enough for people across the street to hear me. I silenced him at once, and grabbing the napkins out of his hand I stomped out of the coffee shop without any coffee, and possibly showing up late for my first day of my internship. What a way to show a first impression, showing up late and not looking proper with all the coffee stains. On my way to Sanjeevani I was cursing myself for my bad luck and thanking god that I wouldn't ever have to meet that man again. But no sooner than later I had found out I would be seeing him face to face for the next two years 'in Sanjeevani. ***FLASHBACK ENDS***

Besides not going to the coffee shop anymore, there were many other things that I tried to do to forget that Atul ever existed in my life. I avoided any places that we used to frequently go to together. But when it came to the little inexpensive gifts he gave me, the pictures of us together and the silly cards and notes, I just didn't have the heart to throw them away. I kept them in a box and hid it in my closet, never to be looked at, but to always be kept, as a reminder of how much he truly loved me, and how I know in my heart it will never be possibly to forget him and move on.

On my wedding night, I was faced with another shock. I had no idea how to tell my husband, whose name was Harsh that I couldn't give him the right of a husband on me and that loving him like a wife would, was just not possible. But he was the one who brought this topic up first. Just as I had gone through with this marriage to make my parents happy, Harsh had also gone through with this marriage as his own sort of compromise. The love of his life had passed away a few years ago, and ever since then he had not listened to his parents request to look for another woman and get married. Until his father had a heart attack due to stress about Harsh's life. Harsh then decided that to relieve his father of his stress, he will get married. I then told Harsh about Atul and how this marriage was initially without my full consent as well. Our suhaag raat was spent talking to eachother about our stories. And in those few hours of talking, we developed a bond of understanding and care for eachother, not as husband and wife, but as very good friends. Not once did Harsh ever cross his limit, which only raised my trust in him. I soon became busy with my duties at home and duties at Sanjeevani as a doctor. But I never let the thought of Atul leave my mind. Wherever I was I always kept him close to me in my thoughts and in my heart. I never thought I'd see Atul again, but life has interesting ways of working itself out. The day I lost Atul I had gained a friend for life. And the day my friend had passed on forever, Atul had made an appearance in my life again.

Muskaan- My story ended the day I felt I lost Rahul forever-but he was never mine to begin with. I don't understand why Rahul would do such a thing. After knowing me for so many years, even though our relationship was seemingly based on hatred, couldn't he tell the difference between the expressions in my eyes? Couldn't he tell what my eyes were expressing to him every time we gave those few seconds to gaze at each other? Sometimes when Rahul would stop mid-fight and gaze at me, deep in my eyes, I would get lost in his and it seemed like he was getting lost in mine. He would look so deep into me, I felt like he could hear my thoughts in his head. I would live for those gazes; I would pick fights with him every day just so I could get my daily dose of the little attention he gave me, and of the brief physical touch we'd share that would send a static through my body-if even for a second. It was times like those when I thought that maybe Rahul and I don't have to fight all the time, maybe we could be normal friends, and eventually develop into something more. But then he would say something to tease me, and I would reply in a yelling frenzy, and eventually just forget about the whole idea of their ever being a positive relationship between us. But inside me, there was always that hope, a hope that burned like a small flame only to be blown out the day I caught Rahul in a hotel room with that stupid girl ' on the bed.

***FLASHBACK*** It was our after-graduation party. I was a recent graduate from the Academy of Fine Arts, which Rahul also attended. Our party was being held in a hotel. My plan was to tell Rahul everything that night; about how I had loved him for years, and that I knew all the girls hanging on his arm were just to make me jealous. Rahul was too respecting and kind to date many girls. Just like him even I had had a few not-serious-at-all-and-only-to-make-Rahul-jealous relationships. But that night had crossed all limits, and I couldn't handle the pain any longer. A common friend of mine and Rahul's had rented a suite in the hotel to refresh, relax and crash in if any of us were too tired to go home. What I didn't know was that Rahul had the other key to the same suite. Me, my friend and my "boyfriend" at that time, decided to head up to the suite. I opened the door, and while stepping in I heard voices coming from inside the suite. While walking towards the sound of the voices I listened to their conversation.

Girl: "What do you see in her??"

Boy: "Huh..? Who?"

Girl: "That girl....what's her name...Muskaan! Yeah Muskaan, that crazy girl that's always yelling at you. What do you see in her??"

Boy: "What do you mean what I see in her? I see everything that you see in her-a crazy girl that always and only yells at me. " *laughs*

Girl: "Oh good, because sometimes the way you look at her it seems like you're in love with her or something. That girl is so weird. But anyways, a girl like her doesn't even deserve to get that sort of attention. Now me on the other hand, I think it's time I got all your attention once and for all." *She strips off her clothes, leaving her lingerie on, and pushes the boy down onto the bed*

Boy: "Haan, bilkul thik kaha tumne. I think it's those bigggg roundddd brown eyes of hers that hypnotize me. Maybe she's a witch and she wants to cast a spell on me. Aur wierd to hai, who knows why she's always on my back 24/7. A little stalker-ish, hai na? By the way, are you feeling hot? Is liye tumne sab tumhare kapre utar liya?"

Girl: *laughs* "Oh Rahul, you're so cute and funny when you're drunk. Tum zaroor nashe mein ho, lekin is raat tum kabhi nahi bhool paoge. Yeh meri guarantee hai" *she climbs ontop of him and starts unbuttoning his shirt*

Rahul: "Wait, tum yeh kya '

Muskaan: "Rahul..?!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Rahul, nashe mein, bistaar pe, is ladki ke saath!? On top of that, everything that I had just heard being said still rings in my ears to this very day. "I see everything that you see in her-a crazy girl that always and only yells at me." "A girl like her doesn't even deserve to get that sort of attention." "Weird to hai, who knows why she's always on my back 24/7."  "Tum zaroor nashe mein ho, lekin is raat tum kabhi nahi bhool paoge. Yeh meri guarantee hai." ***FLASHBACK ENDS***

Those lines still come back to me at my loneliest times, and in my darkest dreams. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had not showed up that night. Maybe it was a sign from god, a sign telling me that I was never meant to have Rahul in my life. But if I was never meant to have him, why did he show up to become part of my life again wherever I went? When I left Amritsar for Kolkata to attend the Fine Arts Academy, I never expected to see Rahul again. Yet, there he was, in Kolkata, at the Fine Arts Academy, in my orientation group! That night, when I left the hotel-and the city- to never see his face again, I believe that there couldn't ever be another situation where we would meet again by coincidence. But the one thing that took us out of our beloved Amritsar all the way to Kolkata, had once again decided to bring us together - our passion for the arts.

Rahul- The night my story ended is the night I can barely remember. All I know is that I was in a hotel room with a girl. Whatever we said to each other, I don't remember at all. And the next thing I knew, Muskaan was standing at the end of the bed, staring at me with the most heartbroken expression I had ever seen. The memories of whatever happened between me and that girl have been washed away with the power of alcohol, but the memories of seeing Muskaan for the last time before she turned around and ran out of the room without turning back, has been etched in my mind ever since.

***FLASHBACK*** The expression on her face was of pure disappointment, anger, hurt...and agony? I never understood why she reacted the way she did. Perhaps out of jealousy? Maybe my plan had finally worked. But when she turned away to hide her grief stricken face from me, I completely forgot everything else. I forgot about the situation I was in and how I ended up there-I never drank before in my life- I forgot about the half naked girl standing beside me, I forgot about Muskaan's friend and boyfriend standing behind her. Her eyes that had tears falling like waterfalls completely sobered me out of my drunken stupor and I forgot everything that had happened between us. All I could think at that moment was that my Muskaan was crying, she was devastated-and it was all because of me. All I wanted to do was to go up to her and hug her tight, keep her close to me and sooth her out of her miseries. But before I could even take a step towards her, she bolted out of the room and ran down the hallway towards the elevator. I ran after her, but the elevator door closed before I could reach it. The other elevator was taking too long, so I ran down the stairwell to the lobby. But when I reached the party crowd she was nowhere in sight. She simply disappeared. I tried talking to Muskaan's friends, but they didn't know anything about her whereabouts, and if they did, they weren't willing to tell me. I called her cell phone, but she would never pick up. I figured she must have gone back to Amritsar so I called her parent's house. (Our parents are very good friends, that's how I've known Muskaan my whole life) Her mother picked up and told me that Muskaan had moved to Mumbai to start her dancing career. When I had asked for Muskaan's new number and address, her mother told me she still didn't know the number or address. Muskaan was supposed to call them and let them know. I was at a dead end, asking Muskaan's mom to let me know when Muskaan gives her new phone number, I hung up. Not knowing what to do, I tried talking to Muskaan's friends again. I even tried talking to Muskaan's boyfriend, but that was a lost cause, what was supposed to be a calm conversation ended up with him yelling at me and blaming me for Muskaan dumping him. Wait...Muskaan had dumped him?? That meant she had talked to him somehow after leaving. So she had two minutes to spare for the boyfriend I know she couldn't care less about, but she couldn't even spare a few seconds to hear me out and apologize for whatever mistake I made?! Then I remembered, I still don't completely remember what happened that night. The only other witnesses besides Muskaan and her ex-boyfriend (Oh I just love that....EX-boyfriend, ha) were the girl I was with and Muskaan's friend. I might as well forget about the tramp, she wouldn't tell me anything and neither did I want to see her face. That left only Muskaan's friend Gunita. I had already tried talking to her once and got nothing out of her mouth. Maybe if I try one more time, I'll beg if I have to. After endless convincing, she finally agreed to meet me at a coffee shop.

Gunita: "Kya hai Rahul? Why do you need to talk to me?"

Rahul: "Please Gunita, please mujhe batao ki woh raat kya hua tha?"

Gunita: "I'm sorry Rahul, main uss bare mein kuch nahin bol sakti. Maine to pehle hi tumse keh chuki thi."

Rahul: "Kyun nahin bata sakti tum? Please Gunita, I really need to know."

Gunita: "Dekho Rahul, if Muskaan herself doesn't want to talk to you about this, then who am I to interfere?"

Rahul: "Did Muskaan tell you not to tell me anything? Why doesn't she want to talk to me?"

Gunita avoided his eye contact and stayed mum.

Rahul: "Gunita please! Answer me, mujhe jawab do! Kya Muskaan ne tumse yeh bataya tha ki nahin?"

Gunita: *sighs* "Haan, Muskaan ne mujhe bataya tha. Bas Rahul, main aur nahin bol sakti, mujhe ab jaana hai."

Rahul: "Wait, first you have to tell me everything that happened that night. I don't care if you're under Muskaan's promise, I need to know! Please Gunita, just do this one thing for me please. I'm begging you! I need to know what happened that night! Please...."

Seeing the desperation in Rahul's eyes, Gunita finally gave in.

Gunita: "theek hai..." And there she started with all the events of that night, everything that they heard and everything that they saw.

*** FLASHBACK ENDS***

I still don't understand how all of that could have been possible. I still don't know how I became drunk. How could I have said those things about Muskaan?? Especially to that piece of......ughh. I'm still so confused. Was I actually going to do what the whole situation was leading to? The whole night, with a girl I hardly knew, and that too while I was drunk?? No, I couldn't go that far. I'm sure I must have tried to stop her, or I would have stopped her when I knew what was going to happen. I was more sensible than that....wasn't I?

At that time, I had two options with me. I could either forget Muskaan and carry on with my life in hopes that one day we will meet and everything will be normal again, or I would go after her to Mumbai and look for her until my heart stopped beating. Was that even an option? I knew I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I decided to forget her and move on. So Mumbai I went. But how would I find Muskaan in such a big and populated city? It definitely wasn't easy. At times I thought that I had lost my chance once and for all to attain Muskaan. I regretted not having told her before how I felt about her. I didn't think I would get my second chance in making things right with her. Lekin zindagi kabhi kabhi ek aur mauka deta hai, aur mujhe mera mauka mila.

Abhi- My story ended the day Nikki had left Mumbai forever. My story ended in the sense that I was ever the same person again, because of the reason that Nikki left Mumbai, it was because of me. I treated her in the worst way for years, and finally one day, I reached the limit. But my obnoxious, arrogant and rude behaviour never let me realize what I was actually doing to Nikki on the inside. "Chikita! Chikita!" I remember I started calling her that ever since we were big enough to run around.  I would run after her yelling Chikita and making chicken noises. Ofcourse, then I was too young to grasp the idea that name-calling could hurt feelings. But this habit of mine didn't die down as we got older. The older we grew, that nastier the comments would get, and the meaner and ruder I became. In college I was one of the most popular guys, I was also the biggest bully. And Nikita would always be my main target. But she wasn't an easy one to hurt. I guess the years of my taunts and name-calling had made her develop a hard emotional exterior.  During our college years, every comment I made about her, every snicker, and every joke seemed to just pass enter one ear and leave through the other. It was March of our final year of college, April Fool's Day was coming up, and I had a big idea planned just for Nikki.  On the 1st of April I went to school extra early in the morning knowing that Nikki usually came to college early. I set up everything I needed to, and got a friend of mine to tell Nikki to go to the cafeteria. As soon as Nikki opened the cafeteria doors, a large bucket of black-coloured water glue poured down on her, completely soaking her in the sticky substance. While she was still in shock, my friends through buckets of feathers on her, so that it stuck to her body, and a poster hung above her head that read "Chikita! Tweet tweet tweet!" My friends and I had burst into laughter and we started taking pictures, while there was a crowd that had already formed around Nikki laughing at her as well. I was filled with pleasure that my plan worked out perfectly. As I was high-fiving my friends, I heard a sob except Nikki, and then she burst into hysterical tears. She fell onto her knees and covered her face with her hands. I didn't understand what was happening, I had expected Nikki to yell at me, threaten to get back at me, or do anything as long as she didn't ignore me. She couldn't have possibly ignored me after that prank, but tears? I never expected that. The tough front that Nikki would always put up in front of me made me think she was much stronger. But there she was crying like a baby, in front of a large crowd. And then my pleasure vanished, and instead I was filled with guilt, terrible guilt.The crowd surrounding her had stopped laughing and they started to disperse. A friend of Nikki's came running to her, helped her get up and then took her out of the cafeteria, to the washroom I assumed. I never imagined that the girl I cared the least about in this world would have such a big impact on me. Nikita Malhotra...saying her name out load creates a wave of chills through my body. Goosebumps appear on my arm and my hair stands on ends.  What had I done to her? I humiliated her in front of most of the college and then I didn't have the heart to go and apologize to her.

I knew then that I had lost the chance to redeem myself. But with what I lost, I also gained. I gained a new outlook on life; I guess one could say I had an epiphany. I slowly began to change my habits and my attitude, which moulded me into a brand new Abhimanyu.

Nikki – The day my story ended – Nikki ended. I became Nikita for everyone, only Nikita. Being called Nikki only reminded me of my past, of the people that were close to me, and of...Abhi. He was the one part of my past I wanted to forget forever, but instead was always in my mind, always a part of what I did, how I talked, walked and interacted with other; because he made me into Nikita. The hatred that pulsed through my veins for him wasn't enough to keep him out of my mind; instead, hatred was what kept reminding me of him. If I wanted to forget him, then why not just get over my anger for him? That couldn't be possible; after humiliation in front of the college, if I ever let my guard down and decided to forgive him and return to the soft-hearted Nikki, I felt I would only be taunted again in the real world. His every name-calling and word against me crushed my self-esteem into tinier pieces every time, until eventually there was nothing left to destroy and my soft-hearted personality became void of any emotion.  I had taken a 360 degree turn emotionally and physically. After leaving Mumbai and transferring colleges to Delhi, I also transferred my broken emotional state for a complete new identity. Nobody knew me in Delhi, it was my chance to start over and never let anyone else affect me the way Abhi had. If I ever saw Abhi again, I'd hope he'd realize what a big mistake he had done by playing with my emotions. In fact, I anticipate meeting him again someday, and instead of seeing the old college day Nikki, he would come forth with a new strong-headed Nikita.

***REST OF THE PROLOGUE ABOUT THE OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS I CAN***
*** A special thanks to cool_pisces and bheegi, for their help and support. You guys were my main inspiration, I have enjoyed reading your ffs very much. So this very first part of my very first ff goes out to you both. ***
Please check out cool_pisces' ff "Dare to Love" and bheegi's ff "Pehchan". They are two of my favorite ffs on IF.
***If the concept of the story has already been done or is similar to another ff please let me know. I have no intentions of copying and I will change my story or discontinue it. Also, if the title is already being used, I will change that too. Thank You ðŸ˜Š *** 

P.S My name is Sarah
Edited by shadedangel6 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
gr8 prologue
plzz cont ur ff soon
n pm me
thx
luv dhruvika
navtinder thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome start.
Loved each character's point of view story. already feeling bad for all of them.
will be waiting for rest.
so please continue soon and add me to your pm list
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice. can you please add AN?

sheena
hajmaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i luv this concep and prologue update soon and addme to your pm list
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
love the concept
plz add me to ur pm list
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah
Wow I love your Prologue already.....
Awesome dear...
For a first time writer, you are brilliant....
Can you please add me to your PM list?
I would love to read your FF.....
Pls pls continue soon
Thanks
shadedangel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvikaluvsKSG

heyy dear

gr8 prologue
plzz cont ur ff soon
n pm me
thx
luv dhruvika

Thank you veryy much :) and thank you for being the first person to comment 😊
If you haven't seen already, I posted up Muskaan's part in the prologue.
Once I get all the other character's parts done, I'll pm you and let you know.
Thanks again 😊
loveee Sarah
shadedangel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

nice. can you please add AN?

sheena

Sure :) I wasn't positive about adding them at first, but since you requested, I've already started working on a story plot for them. I'll post their parts in the prologue as soon as I can. Thank you for reading it. 😊
Sarah
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadedangel6

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sure :) I wasn't positive about adding them at first, but since you requested, I've already started working on a story plot for them. I'll post their parts in the prologue as soon as I can. Thank you for reading it. 😊</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sarah</font>

No, thank you!

for giving us such a nice ff!

sheena 😳